Letters From Inanimate Objects To Bb10 Houseguests

Jerry,

I'm tired of YOU hiding behind ME.

Signed,

Your military get up

Jerry,

You broke your promise to Brian because of 8 HGs who can't stand you. Dan "broke his" to you because thousands of Americans told him to. Who's Judas now?

Signed,

A former fan whose cheer you lost because you're so damn hypocritical and foul mouthed.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good post, ElleNaturalle.....the worst thing about Jerry was he swore on Semper Fi. This was one Marine to another (Brian). I think Jerry is a few cards short of a deck!

Jerry's Body to Jerry:

"You said Dan has the worst body in the house? Dan, the track runner, the lap swimmer?????"

Could've been. I just remember Jerry swearing on his Semper Fi. Does Jerry think swearing on Semper Fi to an Air Force man is OK? I'm pretty sure Brian served time in Iraq and Jerry was in Korea. So they were swearing Veteran to Veteran. Jerry should not be going on about anyone else going against his word. Dan did not swear on anything to Jerry.

Yo a'ight dis is fo yo Michelle,

Ay, lesten up yo, dis is yo fucha speakin a'ight. Please don't go out wiff ya boy Matty afta de chow k? If yo alls do and yo do

da wild thang then ain't no one gunna be ables to undastands me yo if yo alls have kids.

Yo's truly,

Yo's fucha kid

p.s Ay, yo boy Dan was right, da Rs really aws hawd yo.

Michelle

I don't appreciate being exploited for your entertainment and for what you think America wants as entertainment when you go to bed. If I wanted a baby voice I'd suck up some helium. If I wanted to be on a talk show I would have signed up for one. PLEASE put me back in my 50's room where I can relax on the pink bed and not worry about you abusing me.

Fed up-

Holly the stuffed poodle

Dan,

You can do this!You are a smart man! you are a strong man!Sure things are a little rough right now, but nothing good is ever easy!Get back up, dust yourself off and hold your head up high! God is behind you!America is behind you!Go get em!

Sincerely,

Your Pillow

• 2 weeks later...

Jerry:

Will you PLEASE stop staring at me. My CBS medical coverage does not include the therapy sessions I am going to need if you insist on staring at me for hours.

The Washing Machine.

Mr. Ollie,

In order to continue to play the game of BB, you will need to leave Planet Delusional and return to Earth for awhile.

After your eviction, which should be within the next few weeks, you will be able to return to Delusional to continue your HOmance and wait for the calls from HO-llywood.

If you could find a way to return within the next 48 hours, it would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Planet Earth

• 2 weeks later...

HEY JERRY,

It's me, the bathroom soap. After you've used the can use me!! Oh, and there is a box of Kleenex here too that wants to have a word with you.

SINCERELY, I really really mean this.

Dove Bar

Archived