Welcome Back To Mortys!

Hey everyone. I did hear from Crappy! still do not know about the name change though...He has not responded to that :lol: He knew I was going to do a wanted poster. I guess I am still famous for those...GINGER!!!! Nice to hear from you. What do you think about this season of BB so far. I still do not have a favorite, but they are all playing somewhat quite well. I like the way everyone is scheming. Nobody is trying to take the hight moral road. Even the preacher's son said he would get down right dirty. When I heard he was the preacher son...I was like oh no hear we go again Jameka 2 thank goodness I was wrong! I thought Jerry was going to be a smart player and the one to might put your money on, until the rest of the house confronted and told him how Brian played everyone including him and he still wanted to keep him. I guess I have to give it a couple of weeks to let me see what they really got. Right now there is so much drama in the house I cant keep up. So far this is a good BB. Brian would have been great if he kept his mouth shut "Trust me I am pulling the strings behind HOH I am responsible for the nominations, you are safe this week Trust me" :animated_rotfl: It is ok to say that in the DR but not to others in the house that are not in your alliance. People got wise and made one of his alliances feel it was sink or swim time. That is arrogants. But I did like Brian, he just got ahead of himself.

Archived