Welcome Back To Mortys!

I'm back! Thank you BB for listening to our pleas! (I boycotted the last one because of these issues)We have regular folks playing now and more minorities. 2 but that is a start! I like the 75 year old. He is not going to let these young ones push him around... Is he part of the Morty family..Look him up to see if he is one of our regular posters... Well I just wanted to let everyone know that Sparklets back and ready to spark the flames...remember my motto...Dont hate...appreciate!!! :animated_rotfl::animated_wave:

welcome back sparklet

great to see you Sparklet. I so agree with you about Jerry, he definately is no pushover.

Hi sparklet :animated_wave:

We have regular folks playing now and more minorities. 2 but that is a start!

Don't forget Angie....I think she's half Asian.....Korean-American is on her bio.

So far so good.....

:pixiedust:

Hey girl!! I'm happy to see you posting around here again... missed ya!!!

Thanks! I am glad to be back... Has anyone seen Crappysucks, Gingersnaps, Spikeluv, Decepe21 and Fizzle and there are others but I cant think of their names off back.. I see alot of new names..Morty is definately growing... I think too many people are trying to strike early in BB instead of being a little patient and feel the water...remember first alliance always fades away and because others figured it out and then they start having targets on their backs.

Crappy is under a different name now... but, I don't remember what it is.

Depeche' is on during BB but, late night/morning hours.

I haven't seen fizzle in a long time.

Ginger is here all the time... arentcha? :D

Not sure about spikeluv... sorry.

Trater, you might find what you need here http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=27841 if not, I would ask in that thread and see if someone can help ya out.

I only saw spikesluv check in here maybe 2 times during season 9.

Hi Everyone! Here's to a great BB10!!! I plan to stop by a bit during it, I have been gone for awhile but remember all the good times! If I can get on here at work I will probably be around more! lol

Thanks! I am glad to be back... Has anyone seen Crappysucks, Gingersnaps, Spikeluv, Decepe21 and Fizzle and there are others but I cant think of their names off back.. I see alot of new names..Morty is definately growing... I think too many people are trying to strike early in BB instead of being a little patient and feel the water...remember first alliance always fades away and because others figured it out and then they start having targets on their backs.

:animated_wave:

Is the hiatus over? Welcome Back. I saw Spikesluv pop in and out last season. We had some good times on the board.

Haven'[t seen crappy in a long time...glad to hear he changed that crappy name.

Ginger is here all the time... arentcha?

That depends....what did I do? lmao It's BB season, where else would I be.

Archived