In The House First Look At The Bb10 Cast

uvp

This is the first video of the houseguests in the house. It is provided by CBS and features Jerry and April.

oh no.. :unsure:

oh no indeed!

libra saying i cant touch it i am a mother

libra wont be going far

Trash is endless....you put it out one day and you just accumulate more the next.

Let's pass April around the BB table and get a feel!!!!! Even Jerry got his rocks off, come to think of it Jerry just might be a dirty old man. He looks older than 75.

Uggghhhh!

Yep, if Libra is the only one not participating in the boob touching then she might have sealed her fate....good, then the boob grabbing antic has a purpose.

ginger you beat me to dirty old guy comment :lol:

ginger you beat me to dirty old guy comment

Ha Ha Ha.

He reminds me of those old men who sit on park benches in the summer oggling (?) the women in their summer clothes.

He's not too agile...it took him a while just to lift his arms to get a feel. lol

I have to agree too, she seems trashy and why would she want an old man like that touching her breast.EWW

LOL - sounds to me like she is gonna play the "I'm a mother" card every chance she gets. Very interesting. BTW, I'm a mother, and I'd have touched them. Just sayin......... :animated_scratchchin:

I'm confusing myself.

I just gave April a jab in her thread about running around the room and having everyone feel her up...yet I'd have felt her up if given the opportunity and wouldn't knock any of the hgs...including Libra...if they/she had too. I have to re-evaluate my double standards... :animated_scratchchin:

LOL - sounds to me like she is gonna play the "I'm a mother" card every chance she gets. Very interesting. BTW, I'm a mother, and I'd have touched them. Just sayin.........

Well, how many times has she said it already?

Archived