House Calls

Jem

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well yes Ginger they both fit the bill so both of them,lolol

heres my hope as Housecalls host in BB11

Monday Danielle (shes the only co-host that watchs every episode and sounds smart)

Tuesday Bunky (same day(same as Dani) but Bunky needs to watch the show & feeds(not alittle of each))

Wenesday Dan ( but it needs to be some1 from LA)(wayyy better then Shelia (shes anny and anoyyin & etc)

Thursday: Evel Dick (he knows what hes talkin about like Dani/Bunky) BUT! he dosent always watc every episode like Bunky

Friday: Kaysar as he says he never watchs the show and they got rid of him this year when jury members showed up but he could interview evictes as he dosent watch show

REplacement Ideas for Wenesday if Shelia hopefully dosent come back(but she only 6 minutes from Studio)

(PPL from LA):

Diane(but her contract with TV may not let her) then

Dr.Will (as he had soo many ppl call in this year and yell "chilltown" and then hang up)

Keesha (dosent know about show but shes LA which is right by Studio)

Brian (from SF)

Jesse (i hope 2 god no, but hes from Dani's city, so its easy tget their)

Memphis(from LA)

BB3 & BB7's Danielle shes from CA & hosted a CBS.com look inside BB house)

BB4 & BB7's Erika she works for CBS & is a casting director for Survior,Amazing race, & Bachalor

BB1 & BB7's Chicken George (if they hired kaysar, why cant they hire CG)

We've got loads of time to kill till Tuesday night! The feeds are going to be largely BORING, so if you'd like to at least fill 40:13, watch Jerry on HouseCalls!

Click Here!

Jerry's still delusional, and Gretchen's still an idiot! :grin2:

i never watch hc until this season

it was ok to a degree

but gretchen and ed are very bias and somewhat rude to hg they dont like

i found show more entertaining when the hg they didnt like were on eg.jessie

jmho

i am miss the jerry hc

i bet gretchen was afraid jerry may blow up on her

jerry has no patient for woman

jmho

and as it should been, rude to Jesse and gushy with Renny, etc, Jeese is a rude little bitch himself, never had a nice word for anyone in the BB house. The day he got voted out was grrreeeaaatt!!! I hated the little piss ant. He did nothing in the game but eat , sleep and bitch how he was unjustly treated , on and on.

Jerry's housecalls was pretty sedate, he did brag on himself a lot tho,lol

the 1-2 finishers on hc

jmho

memphis saying the only vote he wanted was jerry

jmho

both were pretty honest

i like the part memphis said he knew michelle was a fool being she was in 5 place in pov but expected a prize

but i am not shock dan school parents wanted him fired

he is very lucky he is a fan fav because he would be jobless if he wasnt

jmho

yep...good hc show.

Both obviously enjoying their wins...and having fun with each other and callers.

Dan said he basically lied (or whatever) during casting process to get on the show...because of the type of questions they were asking him. I guess he felt he needed to increase his odds of being selected by being controversial. He said the views on women he expressed are not the way he really feels...his mom, Monica and his sister are the 3 most important people in his life...(but he did admit he doesn't like Hillary.)

MOST INTERESTING TIDBITS FROM HOUSECALLS:

After Brian left the Big Brother house, he went on a date with Dan's sister Kelly.

Memphis adamently stated that the ONLY people he would stay in contact with after the show are Dan, Keisha if they can get past the last few days, Brian, Steven & Angie. "That's it!" (his words).

Archived