Possible Twists

"It's really a power-play," teased Grodner. "The game will actually start before they enter the house."

Maybe, when all the HGs were writing on that notebook, that had something to do with a twist? Why else would they be writing Big Brother and their name on a piece of paper? Usually their name just appears on the screen, which it did. So maybe there's more to this?

Plus, they said there would be twist throughout the game. So, yes, complete strangers, but more?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if you look at it, they are extreme opposites, one is gay and one is anti-gay, one is republican, one is democrat. maybe they are told that there is an extreme opposite in the house but they aren't allowed to reveal it?

Idont know...

either hg is evicted before they enter or they select hoh before they enter

I've only seen the info here on Morty's so forgive me if i am way off here. didn't Julie show 2 HOH robes in the tour photos? what if it's double HOH again, and you have to work with your Rival, like they did with the soulmates???

God, please do not let the "twist" be the opposite HGs have to pair up. That screwed everyone last season.

i think i was right with twist being they selected hg before they enter

I read that one of the HG has a pregnant twin...

Maybe they are planning to devise a hook-up the 1st week and send in the twin 2 months from now too freakout the possible sperm donor.

All right it is a stretch but I betcha a bag of donuts one of the handlers tossed that around.

rumour is jerry but idk how true it is

Archived