Libra

Jem

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me start by saying no hard feelings to anyone.

I, personally could not have left either one of my boys when they were 3 months of age (I didn't even spend one night away from my 7 year old until he was almost 4). However, that is just me. Every person/parent is different. Some mothers do not make that bond with their children. And, maybe since Libra works and her husband stays home, maybe he is the one that has that "bond" with the babes and she hasn't. Who knows!!! I think before making judgments, we should wait until the show starts to see how she acts and carries herself.

Again, no hard feelings and I am not trying to target anyone here.

I have known couples where the male is the more nurturing one. I don't think badly of her leaving her babies at home with her DH. Nobody would think badly of a male doing it so I do not think it is fair people are bashing her for it.

I like her this is what i dont under stand why would you guy's think that she did'nt bonded with her babies thats crazy to me JMO hope she goes fur and ones again just like some one sayed in a post if her husband is ok with it whats worry with that JMO

Go Libra

me thinks libra wear pants in her family

I like her except for her leaving her kids. I haven't been away from my son yet and he is much older. I can't imagine it ever! I'm so glad to see that a lot of people agree. There are so many stories in the news applauding moms leaving their babies to fight in Iraq that I'm really surprised people seem to care so much about the kids! I have felt like I'm the only one to care about the children's point of view!

Have there been any male BB contestants who left their young children?

just on idol

I think I am consistent in my feelings - It is situational. Example: I was not too keen on the guy (Jason) who made it to the final two on the recent Bachelorette. He was primary parent for his young son and was away from him for a dating show, that he "lost" AND he involved the kid in the process when they all met on his "hometown date".

Califcyclone,

We are in agreement about him. I wanted to post about that in this thread, too. He left his child for a show and there wasn't even $$ at the end of that rainbow. heh.

I was disturbed about the child getting involved and possibly sharing in the rejection feeling right now. "Oops sorry son, I thought you'd have a new mommy out of that.". *shudder*

Have there been any male BB contestants who left their young children?

I don't know. It's a bit easier for men to get away with not mentioning that they have kids/s than it is for a woman.

I could never have left my children when they were that young but to each his own.

Never said I hated her, but I did say, and still say I personally don't get it. As a mom, it's incomprehensible to me to leave little ones like that. As for the rest of her, I'll wait and see her in the house.

Didn't Cowboy have kids?

I know from personal experience (I have raised/raising 5 kids), she is probably welcoming the rest and relaxation away from those cute little bundles of joy. I love my kids, but boy howdy, I sure do enjoy my alone time.

:wub:

Cowboy had a future stepkid. It was his fiance's son, who was much older than 4 months, by the way. Hey, I'm all for some time away from kids, and while a weekend away might be great with kiddos that age, don't you think 3 months is kinda long for a "break"?

I don't think stating opinions regarding her leaving the children that young is considered hateful, but when she starts whining and crying how much she misses her babies and how she's doing it for the family (and Obama) then I'll hate her.

but when she starts whining and crying how much she misses her babies and how she's doing it for the family (and Obama) then I'll hate her.

Roflmbo

OR

If she rarely speaks of her children, then that would be more of a signal that she is cold hearted.

A teenager is NOT the same as a very young child or baby. What a weird comparison. Personally I think any woman willing to leave infants for a gameshow is a maternal instinct gene shy. And sorry fella's, but few father's have that maternal instinct that comes from carrying a baby inside your body for 9 months. Then again, clearly some women lack it too. She loses human points for that. And twice as many for supporting Obama. Get her Dan! Ha!

Archived