Sign in to follow this  
kayo

The Dark Knight

:batman:

By M-F, I meant Monday through Friday. Sorry if there was any confusion about that.

Watched it four times already, and it is just as good each and every time.

Saw it. Unimpressed. Want a refund.

Erin wrote

Watched it four times already, and it is just as good each and every time.

You might want to check out "The Crow" if you have not seen it already. The orginal movie, not any of the really bad sequels.

You know when a movie is so crazy over hyped and you fall for it and get really exited? You count the days for it to come out, you make sure you have opening day off, you buy your ticket in advance, maybe even wear a tee shirt with the movies emblem to the opening just to show your support. You're finally at the theater, in the exact middle of the of the middle row. The movie starts, and after two and a half hours, it ends. You walk out to the parking lot and get in your car. You take a minute to reflect on what you just watched; something doesn't feel right. You know the movie was good but you didn't enjoy it as much as you thought. Maybe it was the hype, or that you expected too much, or maybe it just wasn't that good. You're left with a sinking feeling, a little dazed and confused. Something inside just feels unfinished, unaccomplished.

I felt that way about The Titanic......good movie but way too much hype, left the theater a little disappointed. :(

I still haven't got to go see The Dark Knight yet, the hubby has been feeling pretty crappy the last few weeks. We want to see it on the big screen....I guess if we miss it at the theater we can go watch it on my sister's Hi Def 60" tv.

:pixiedust:

The crazy cat lady and her little dog wrote:

I felt that way about The Titanic......good movie but way too much hype, left the theater a little disappointed.
:(

Yes, the Titanic wasn't anything special. It was entertaining, but it is not be a movie classic like others before it such as Wizard of OZ, Casablanca, Giant, 2001, Taxi Driver, Jaws, Star Wars, ET, Blade Runner, ShawShank Redemption, or the The Six Sense.

It was one of those movies that had really great timing. It was released at a time when the mass public was in mood for that kind of movie. It happens about every 10 years, give or take.

The Dark Night is an entertaining/good movie, but it is won't be considered a classic. Classics have special "something" that holds up over time.

Echo! I love that movie. It's so sad that Branden Lee died filming it. Definitely a classic.

Finally got to see THE DARK KNIGHT I liked it not bad if you like expolsions lol

Finally got to see it, being a long movie I waited till it came out on DVD. Ledger was amazing in the movie, if I didn't know he was playing the part of The Joker I never would have guessed it was him, the make-up job and his voice was so different. He indeed played a sadistic person in this movie............what a character.

I just watched it last night also. I was pleasantly surprised. I'm not ususally impressed by superhero type movies, but that was a good one. And I agree Sheri, Heath L. was amazing. I think they left it open for a return someday, but of course now that won't happen.

Sign in to follow this