July 18 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steven and Angie talking in the kitchen. He said he believes things are 50-50 between him and Dan. He doesn't think anyone is gunning for either one of them. He then specifically said he doesn't believe any one is after him ... then asks Angie if she has heard if they are and she says no ... she would tell him for sure if she did.

11:15amBBT Libra is just bashing Brian, havin April chime in. Libra "he came in with his socky attitude, sayin he was better, & better weatlty the all of us. He wanted to Dr. WIll #2, even his family dint want him to be on here because, he rules the roost." then

FOTH

11:21amBBT Michelle says she can eat anything. How the Poughcahese can eat anything. How they can eat 2 pigs in 1 sitting. I went 2 a convection where they aution them off. With the Male they cut of his balls & everything."

Keesha: "thats Fucking sick, i want 2 cry now."

Michelle: "thats my heritage, dont hate."

Keesha: "Pigs have brain of a3 yr. old, how can u guys look at me that way. Its Fucking Sick."

Michelle: "u know thats my hertitage u know. They dress them up as Bride & groom."

Keesha: "thats just sick, no rihts hanging them upside down"

Michelle: "that my culture its the same as Chestnut day here."

Keesha leaves, & Memphis enters & Michelle tells the whole story with every detail again.

Michelle adds "The one man danced with the dead bride pig as he brought it out 2 the car. Its Pig Day(says this for 12th time.) its same as Chestnut day here." April laughs

11:30amBBT Jerry & Jesse talking. Jerry:"Libra has the girls on mind control." Jesse:"i was thinkin same way."

Michelle enters tells WHOLE story about "Pig Day" 2 them

Jesse(at end of story) "Thanks"(o wait she comes back."

Michelle: "U guys dont know but Chapstick is made of Whale." (Michelle = :cookoo: )

Jerry: "i went 2 the astrodome once to see a bull fight."

Jesse: "whats the astrodome."

Michelle starts talking about her heritage again, "ppl dont understand my culture."

Jerry: "Enjoy It."

Michelle sits down now next 2 them and starts talking about Spanis langaune and goin 2 diffent countries.

11:35amBBT Michelle talkin about ppl from diffent countires living in her neighbhood.

Jerry: "Why do u think they call American the Melting Pot."

11:37amBBT Libra telling Keesha that said "Steven is a double crossing person."

Keesha tries 2 tell Libra, Michelle's a floater.

April enters, they say "Michelle is a talker."

11:42amBBT FOTH

11:44amBBt April tells Libra "I cant even trust Ollie."

Libra tells her "Ollie just goes back to us."

11:45amBBT Keesha leaves, Michelle enters.

11:46amBBT Libra tells Michelle "keesha told me..... Steven gone."

Michelle "Shes just stupid."

11:48amBBT Michelle: "Angie kept talkin 2 me about boxing, how do u box." "Angie has 2 be careful."

Memphis enters

11:50amBBT Keesha enters "i like Steven, but not in gameplay."(im out time 2 watch Housecalls)

11:30AM BBT: All four feeds were on the girls talking. Michelle was discussing her culture and watching a Pig Auction that I'd rather not elaborate on. The feeds changed to Jessie and Jerry at the kitchen table. Jerry was warning Jessie about the girls alliance and how they are sitting back watching the guys pick each other off and the girls are sitting back watching and letting them. Jerry tells Jessie that Libra is the biggest threat and Jessie tells him that he's been waiting for someone else to bring it up. Jerry also says that he loves Michelle but she is also in on it.

Sorry! I forgot to hit Add Reply... :blush::hahohi:

Libra was in the hippy room talking to Keesha and she told Keesha that she was being perceived as a floater because she talks to Steven and likes him as a person. Keesha tells her that Michelle is more of a floater and more of a physical threat. Libra doesn't agree and said she is loyal. April comes in and Keesha has left, April tells Libra she doesn't trust Keesha because she is throwing Michelle under the bus and she doesn't know if she can trust Ollie. Michelle comes in and they fill her in on Keesha calling her a floater.

Keesha is now up in the HoH talking to Jessie telling him that she isn't a floater. She doesn't tell him who said it Michelle comes in. Keesha questions who Jessie will nominate if either Dan or Steven come off the block. He says, "Yeah." (he implies Renny).

12:20PM BBT: Not long after Keesha leaves and Jessie asks if anyone has said anything about him winning all the competitions and he can't believe none has really said anything. He also points out to Michelle that once this week is over they're going to be overrun with girls in the house. Michelle points out, "Jerry is a GUY! He has a penis!" But she adds that everyone is getting sick of him. Memphis joins them and they discuss Angie and the time she is spending with Steven and what it means for their four alliance. Michelle explains that she has said to Angie that she doesn't trust her at all. They discuss Keesha and Jessie trusts her more than Angie but the fact that she wants Steven to stay because she feels sorry for him. Michelle believes that Keesha wont use the PoV if she wins it. Jessie also points out that April and Ollie are very close... FotH and when we come back Jessie is alone in the HoH room!

April also had and altercation with Angie and she come in the bedroom to tell Libra all about it. April went to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee and it was a mess and she made a comment about the state of it. She went and sat in the LR and Angie came in and cleaned it up. Once she was done she asked April if she wanted to come and inspect it and April was really mad but didn

2"35pmBBT Feeds return Jerry & Jesse conforting Keessa whos cryin(jerry gives her soup)

Libra & Michelle seem mad at Steven(Libra/Michelle yelled at Keesha earlyer)

Michelle won POV, Libra yelled at Keesha for takin Slop Pass, as Libra passed on it

Libra & Michelle call Keesha selfish saying "she wa spart of a team, we win together, we lose together"

2:43 bbt

Libra, April, Memphis, and Steven in the kitchen. Libra and Steven talking about the veto comp, Michelle won PoV. I believe Keesha got a slop pass. Steven is telling Libra to not hold anything against Keesha. Libra being really defensive. Talk about how the power of veto is used.

2:48 bbt

Keesha and Jessie talking in SR. Keesha tells Jessie that him and Memphis are the only two she trusts because they aren't "catty." Keesha tells Jessie "You know what your doing."

2:42 BBT -

Michelle wins PoV

Jessie talking to Keesha teeling her all she needs to do is play nice to the bad group and not to worry. Keesha crying and getting emotional. Jessie discussing she needs to prove herself next week but only i she wants to. Jessie making friends with Keesha and discussing how Brian now has peple thinking emotionally instead of logically. "That's why Brian was such a good player"

Keesha says "You are the only fucking person I trust, you and Memphis because you two are the only ones who aren't catty"

Emotional talk ending, Keesha and Jessie hug.

2:51pmBBT Michelle waves POV in camera(its in her drawer)

3pmBBT Still no sigb of Renny or Angie

3:05pmBBT Renny & Memphis cookin. Angi in HOH room w/ Jesse

Libra w/April & Michelle is Still Arguing with Keesha

2:53 BBT -

April, Michelle, Jessie in pink room. Jessie talking to April about the discussion Jessie and Keesha had in attempt to keep the peace. Libra joins the conversation. Libra mentions people will think Keesha is a floater. Jessie, April, Libra, and Michelle discussing that Renny wanted to "add fuel to the fire and toss a match from 6 feet." Discussing slop pass and if they would actually use it. Discussing that Renny is just trying to start shit.

3:00 BBT -

Memphis, Jerry and Michelle in kitchen discussing how long it will be until they can go back outside. Michelle leaves. Silence while Memphis cooks.

Keesha, Libra, Michelle, and April in massage room discussing why Keesha took the slop pass and that Libra isn't upset that Keesha took the slop pass. April making fun of Keesha matching orange nail polish to a red shirt. All discussing slop and how Memphis mixes it to make it better. Renny enters. Girls now discussing makeup.

FOTH

3:15pmBBT Jesse & Steven are arguing up in HOH room

Jesse: "you dint say congrats 2 me 4 winning HOH!" Steven: "i did"

3:20pmBBT Dan asked Jerry 2 play chess, jery said he dosent felel wel so no.

Dan & memphis playin chess outside of HOH

Libra, Dan and April talking about woman and mens bathroom habits. Libra lets us know she often uses the mens stalls during a concert.

Dan seemingly knows for some odd reason that there is sofa's, tables etc in female restrooms.(Hmmm)

Jesse and Steven in HOH room talking about being on the block, sick of Renny...etc..

Ok Now April is talking about tampons...LOl too much info folks..

Steve and Jesse going over the POV competition. Steve is mad because Keesha is his friend, Steve says he would rather walk out than feel like shit for four days waiting to see who will be evicted. He is balling out Jesse about his alliance and how they control the house and cant stand the drama(BIG BROTHER THE GAME) He signed up...daaa

Jesse is still repeating himslef, agreeing with Steven that his CREW is the controlling group of the house. Steven is asking Jesse not to talk about him if Steven talks to people, dont do any GAME PLAY against him etc...Jesse is telling ..basically, "Dude, ya nuts" those girls will have my ass if I make a agreement with you!! Jesse seems actually afraid of those girls..LOL :animated_rotfl:

See video post(rendeering) re: Steven "No, More Drama In My Life"

Jesse and Steven still talking in HOH , these guys r so funny!!

Steven is trying his best to plead his case, but Jesse is having none of it. Then Jesse begins talking about himself and gets on the Renny talk. He is so funny talking shit about her. This is by far the funniest stuff I ahev heard in days.

FOH

Re: Video Jesse " Renee Uses Whale Blubber"

3:05PM to 4:30PM BBT: Jessie and Steven are having a "discussion" in the HoH room. It's been going on for sometime. Steven wanted to know why he was the target as he was never coming after Jessie. Jessie told him that he made himself a target with the whole house by hanging out with Brian. Jessie also said that Steven never came and congratulated him when he won HoH, he never came to see his HoH room and Jessie felt he wasn't safe with Steven wasn't with hi so as far as Jessie can see he was against him. Steven wants to know what would happen if Michelle used the PoV on him. Jessie tells him that she would be a target with the rest of the house. Steven is also bothered with the way they attack Keesha for talking to him and Libra, April and Michelle going around the house and talk crap about everyone. Eventually the conversation breaks up but Steven wants to be sure that he isn't treated like the black plague and that people are able to talk to him without being jumped on.

4:30PM in another part of the house... Keesha and Renny manage to get a five second conversation in before being interrupted by Libra. They

Renny, Libra and Keesha were in room,

Libra was cleaning a little. Renny and Keesha trying to crab some nods!

As Libra leaves, Keesha says to Renny, " With hand motion of stirring a pot"

Stirrin it up, stirrin it up, she told me eye's open, ears listening and mouth shut!

Then Renny looks at Kessha and says, What about the eye's..LOL

(I think Renny a plant)

Tehn keesha tells Renny that Libra is a troublemaker! :animated_bouncy:

Looks like they are still locked in and not really much going on at all Michelle giving Jessie a massage. Jerry is in there too but just idle chat nothing real important. Michelle keeps tickling Jessie because his muscle goes into his armpit :smoke:

Everyone else is just chatting in the kitchen

2 minutes after I type this lockdown is over!

Jessie and Michelle in the HOH. Jessie telling Michelle about the conversation with Steven.

Jessie also tells Michelle they should consider dropping Angie from the 4 and adding in Keesha instead then start picking off Libra, April, Angie (sounds like maybe he is considering what Jerry told him earlier about the women starting to hold the balance of power in the house)

The plan is still to take out Steven this week and the POV will not be used.

6:09BBT

Jerry is having something(not sure what it is) with alot of syrup on it and brown sugar. Renny is cooking some mussels for supper. Keesha is cleaning up some dishes.

Whatever he was eating he said it was good.

Keesha did dishes & Renny cooking now their having coffee. Michelle also in the kitchen making a snack chatting about alot of different things.

Angie, April, Ollie, walking back and forth. Memphis bench pressing & Dan doing laundry just finished his walking back and forth.

I think someone is in the DR no idea who and the rest not sure what they are doing likely sleeping.

6:27 BBT

Keesha, Michelle, and Renny are doing dishes and talking in the kitchen. Keesha asks Michelle what she'd do with the money if she won. Michelle says she'd pay off her parents house, buy some stuff for herself, put money into her niece's college fund, go to Portugal to visit her grandparents. Keesha says she'd give a lot to her parents, they'd get at least half of it. Renny says if she won the money she'd want her husband to retire and she'd help out her son and daughter.

They talk about the government taking over $100,000 of the winners cash. Keesha didn't realize how much the government actually got out of it.

They talk about the deaths of relatives. Michelle says she wishes she could make an invention where nobody would die. Keesha talks about her cousin dying instantly in a car accident. Her ex-boyfriend was the driver and died too.

FoTH

Archived