July 18 - Live Feed Updates

6:36pm BBT

Keesha is talking about an accident that her boyfriend and cousin was in. We keep getting FOTH.

(Hard to get details as they keep cutting the feeds in and out)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6:46pm BBT

Memphis, Ollie, Angie are working out in the backyard. They are talking about Britney Spears. Angie is hoping to get into US weekly. Memphis said the only way she will get into US weekly is if she gets a publistist. She said "Guess I am not". Angie goes and gets some water to drink.

Ollie and April are running the backyard....feeds change to the kitchen.

Steven is back to make is supper from being in the diary room. Renny said you were in the diary room a long time. Steven said he knows it. Michelle is talking about going to clubs but never really enjoyed the type of music. Michelle is helping Steven make something.

April and Keesha are in the spa room painting their nails and talking about how Libra is trying to control them.

They agree to talk to each other and not take Libra's word for what one has said about the other.

Keesha feels Libra is trying to turn people against her and also doesn't like how Libra is talking bad about Jerry.

When Memphis comes in the conversation changes.

Memphis leaves the conversation continues.

Keesha tells April that Libra lied about making something that said "I love you" for April. Libra said that April lied, that she (Libra) actually made it for her husband.

One of them calls Libra a bitch.

Renny enters and the conversation continues, but Memphis comes by and it ends.

Libra joins Memphis, Keesha and April in the spa. Conversation turns to hair and 91210 TV show.

Libra takes a seat on the bench right between the two girls and starts doing her nails.

April gets up to play with the BB beauty products on the shelf. Libra asks her if she finished her clothes, so April leaves to check on them.

Keesha gets off the bench (Libra was sitting a little close) and goes to the massage chair. All conversation stops for a while.

They make small talk about how boring it is.

Libra: Talk about really trying honey

K: Who

L: Dan

K: I think he's safe

L: But people can go a little nuts in this house, you never know.

8:06pm BBT

Jesse is teaching Steven how to use the straps and how effective it can be....this is kind of hilarious. Steven said he is eating like a pig since he has gotten here. Jesse said to hang around with me kid.

Someone said if they are coming in to eat, they said no go ahead go and eat. They thought they were eating already. Steven and Jesse didn't think they were waiting. So they continue with their workout.

Jerry was helping with the fact it is working out some muscles in the back area as well. He is stilling on the couch watching them across the yard.

BB just told jesse to stop pullin on the straps with the post in the backyard. So now he is doing with with the equipment instead. (guess he doesn't like to listen at all)

Libra asks what did Keesha think about today's competition. Keesha thought it was fun and Libra thought it was hard but was glad it was not honey.

Jerry enters the spa to get away from the spaghetti and meatballs in the kitchen. Says he likes anything with hamburger meat.

Jerry suggests they hollow out a pickle and fill it with slop. They all like the slop with honey and brown sugar.

More nothing conversation from the slop buddies.

8:13PM BBT

Jerry, Libra, Keesha are in the beauty room talking general chit chat. (talking about slop that they are on). Keesha said she needs to lose weight. Jerry said no you don't need to lose weight you are to petite.

Jerry said he was 210lbs was his highest weight. Jerry said he is 200lbs right now. He went to go weight himself.

Libra said to Keesha if you can go on a vacation where you would go. (couldn't hear what Keesha said)

Jerry has a 46inch chest. Memphis weights the same as Jerry, but he is taller than Jerry. Jerry is 5'10 inches.

Renny joins them. Keesha says "Welcome pretty lady"...."you always where the stylish pj's".

Libra has to let her fingers dry first.

Libra leaves with April, Keesha whispers to Renny and Jerry that "Its her, its not the other one"

Jerry says he walked in on Libra and that Libra is full of shit.

Jerry calls Libra a troublemaker, sneaky and a bitch.

Jerry tells Keesha they are going to have to work her or she is going to ruin them.

Jerry says he's talked to the others about her and he leaves to follow to make sure Libra isn't spreading more lies.

Keesha and Renny alone now bashing Libra. Renny is saying how jealous Libra is. Jerry walks in and says she needs to go on the block. Keesha says a lot of people feel that way.

K: "She stirs the pot all the time and acts so innocent."

R: "She positions herself to make herself look good"

K: "She's two-faced, I can't stand her."

R: "Michelle and April thought they had her"

R: "She already had plans for the money."

J: "She ain't gonna make it."

Renny talks about how April is jealous of Keesha.

Jerry returns and tells them that Libra is going on the block.

R: She talks to make herself look good

J: She thinks she's running everything

K: Thats alright, let her think that.

They dislike the way Libra always acts like she's so innocent.

Renny doesn't like Michelle, Libra and April.

J: She thinks she has you women under control, like she owns you.

They continue to bash Libra.

*awkward silence*

R to J: "You called her out last week on something."

J: "I told her she was all alone. Are you in or not? I told her she shouldn't be playing the black card. She shoots her mouth off about everything to everybody. She's in charge of everything. She's the one with knowledge about everything."

J: She thinks she has you women under control like she owns you. And she tried to blame that game on you and April yesterday.

K: She also tried to plant me and April against each other. We've caught on now. It took me awhile. I feel retarded for letting it work

J: We're going to have to deal with her. We're going to have to see who gets HOH.

R: She tried blaming the vacuum cleaner (?) on me

K: It's always gotta be someone else

J: She's really pissing me off

Jerry walks out. Keesha and Renny in MR (massage room)

Memphis walks in. Seems like the Libra bashing has died down for now.

April, Angie, Steven, Dan, Jerry, Jessie, Ollie around the big table. Steven is talking about his stripper story. Steven got really drunk with nothing but a pair of jeans, no underwear. People were sticking money down his pants and when he showered that night, dollar bills were stuck up and falling out of his... yea...

Renny walks out of the MR and Memphis and Keesha discuss Libra.

K: She told April that I was campaigning to keep Steven. Where does she get this fuckin shit from? And Libra kept telling me that I really need to talk to Steven. She straight up fuckin lied.

Memphis and Keesha go their separate ways. Jessie brings Keesha up to the HOH bedroom, then walks back down to get something. Keesha is waiting right outside the HOH bedroom.

Memphis, Jessie, and Keesha are in the HOH bedroom. FOTH GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Keesha and Memphis alone in the spa room.

Keesha tells him its Libra, playing her against April.

Keesha spills that April said Libra told April that Keesha was campaigning to keep Steven.

She tells how Libra tried to direct her to speak with Steven and later Steven comes by saying Libra said that Keesha needs to speak with him.

Memphis tells her she needs to just play it out.

Jessie gets Keesha to come up to the HoH to talk with him and Memphis.

Jessie tries to clear up the misconception that "everyone" is talking shit about Keesha.

Keesha tells him no, its Libra.

FoTH

Feeds back

Keesha, Memphis, and Jessie still there. We basically missed the entire conversation. They're trying to figure out what they are going to say when Libra asks them what they were talking about.

Michelle and Libra are at the table discussing Angie and which side she is on. Now they're talking about Jerry. Wondering what he's doing. Saying he's being "Sheisty" (sp).

Lots of strategy talk going on tonight. Feeds switch to Jerry and Angie in BY. Jerry said, "not until one of them goes..." and they change topic to something not game related...

Jerry is talking about Libra throwing his name around.

J: She talks about everybody. She feels she's untouchable

L: They're digging their own grave

Sounds like they are also talking about April. Yep they are. Angie is saying that Libra and April wanted to put her on the block. Conversation is basically the same as it has been throughout the night, but Angie brought April into the mix.

Back to the HOH room with Keesha, Jessie, and Memphis. They're saying they can't take Libra out right now and it would be stupid.

Jessie saying that it is Libra's fault that Steven is on the block. He was doing her dirty work.

Michelle is coming up into the HOH. Sounds like they don't want to discuss Libra with Michelle. Jessie invites Michelle to stay and say they were only talking about next week.

Memphis is pushing for Jerry or Renny to be evicted soon. They're saying Renny hasn't been bothering any of them lately. Too much talking at once. They're just discussing strategy about the coming weeks. They're discussing who to evict first out of Dan, Renny, and Jerry.

9:25PM BBT

Libra and Keesha are in the kitchen. Libra's complaining about the hot tub being cold. Keesha is looking at the memory wall and says she doesn't think people look like their pictures. She thinks Memphis, Ollie, Libra, Steven, and April look different but Dan, Michelle, and Brian look the same. Libra says its the lighting and makeup. Keesha says she looks like a California girl in her picture.

They start talking about being bored. Memphis joins fresh out of the sauna. They ask if it's hot and Keesha decides to go into the sauna.

----

9:30PM BBT

Keesha, Libra, and Michelle are in the sauna. They're talking about how their clothes can't be labeled with brand names. Michelle says she thinks its fine if it's just a symbol. April joins them and they start talking about the cold tub again. They don't know if its broken or if they're doing something wrong.

Keesha points out a chunk taken out of Michelle's ear. Michelle says its from an earring she used to have. Keesha says the hole from her tongue piercing still hasn't grown back and she's had it out for almost 10 years.

Archived