July 16 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7:44 BBT Dan is in the hammock. Keesha just came outside now too and laid on the lawn chair.

Angie and Memphis are sitting outside on the couches saying how it would be nice to have a luxury comp. Memphis is waiting for when they have an endurance comp. They didn't think that todays HOH was just going to be questions.

FOTH... the bubbles again. Fuskie pointed out that they probably have the bubbles instead of the fish because the fish are in the HOH room that they are switching up for Jessie.

7:35 Steven is awake, washing his hands,, he came to the dinning room grabed a plate and joined the rest .

Feed 1 Angie, Feed 2 Everyone, Feed 3 Renny, Feed 4 Dan - keesha keeps on popping now and then only when she puts something in her mouth

7:38 Aprils is telling Libra to put soya sauce on salad. Jerry took second plate of rice.Camera just zoomed in to the wall its showing the " Big Brother 10 " picture

Steven looks very worried. Memphis in the kitchen stirring rice.

7:41 Dan is outside on the hammock by himself. F3 is zooming in on him

7:43 Keesha is putting a sweatshirt on i htink its the peace room, Steven is lying on the bed in the peace room, they didn't say anything. Kessha puts on her sweatshirt and leaves. Everyone else is in the kitchen cleaning after supper. Jerry is saying that the food was goodl, He loves a good meat.

7:44 Keesha is outside lying on the big launge bed. Dan is still oin the hammock, they'r not saying anything. Michelle told Jerry that the recycle bin is outside, he says he didnt know that that was the recycle bin.

7:46 Michelle and Libra at the big table saying that it shows peoples true colors.

7:47 Angie and memphis outside, Angie is smoking, Memphis is saying that he's waiting for an all nite endurance. Angie is wondering if he thought the HOH was gone be like that. He says yes he was expecting questions. He wants a live show with endurancee. Angie is hoping Brian is having fun tonite. They're saying that Brian will order vodka tonic. Angie is saying that he will not leave the room. They feel bad for Dan.

7:50 Bubbles of the House -- (BOTH? hehe)

8:07 BBT Feeds are back. Renny and Keesha are in the peace room. Jessie, April, Melissa, Libra and Ollie are on the couches outside. Jessie is making fun of Renny saying she was on the block for 5, 6, 7, 8 days.

Libra is saying Jerry is worried that he will be put up this week because he put Jessie up last week. Jessie said that he just took the easy way out with the noms last week.

April said she has gotten her one fight out for the season.

They are talking about a luxury comp again, they really want one.

They are saying that jessie is undefeated in the comps because he sat out the first one.

Renny came out to join them.

8:07 BOTH is finnally gone, Keesha is in her room just lying there.

Memphis, JErry , Dan and Angie playing pool

8:07 Libra, April, Jessi, Ollie , Michelle making fun on Brian and how he said that he had 5 votes. They are saying that they need to focus on the food competition, Jessi wants luxury competition. And are wondering if Angie/Dan alliance will subotage the food comp. Htey're making fun of them that if there is no food people will complain.

Michelle is making this weird dance , she wants to go to the DR and dance like that to show how she feels bout Brian being evicted. General conv, nothing much interesting.

8:15 BBT Angie, Memphis, Dan and Jerry are playing pool. Not too much talk.

Jessie, April, Melissa, Libra and Ollie are talking about goodbye messages and which ones they show. They are guessing at which questions Julie asked Brian after he left.

Quick FOTH

Looks like just Angie, Libra and Renny on the outside couch now, not really saying anthing.

Renny says Brian was a funny guy. Angie said that She him and Steve had a good time... awkward silence

9:00pm BBT

Not much is going on, Renny is baking a cake, but she forgot to turn the oven on to pre-heat before putting it in the oven.

Jessie, Jerry are playing pool outside....rest of them are on the couch just talkin. Keesha is in bed sleeping.

Feeds switch over to Dan and Steven in the bedroom. Steven is upset because production isn't giving him what he wants. (he had a discussion with Angie about it earlier this even in the chairs. She was trying to be understanding, but he seemed to get more pissed off the more they talked about it.) He is worried about things back at home. Dan is showing him things in the bible to help him get out of his mood. Dan leaves the room and Steven is reading the bible now alone. (what is with the bible each season)

9:08 BBT

Feeds 1 and 2 on Steven reading bible. Steven is instructed to put on mic twice, and on second intruction, steven yells at BB "I'm FUCKING READING!".

Feeds 3 and 4 on April, Libra, Jerry, Michelle, Ollie, Jessie outside on couch talking. When Jesse hears BB instruct steven he says (something of the lines of) yeah, sneak, you're fucking going home.

9:15PM BBT: Jerry, Michelle, Libra, Jessie, Ollie and April at the couches talking general stuff.

They were talking about their cell phones, Libra has hers on vacation for $5.00 a month. Jessie says he is so irresponsible and that he has the worst credit in this house right now.

Jerry is told by BB he shouldn't be talking about something, he said he was sorry, he didnt know he was breaking the rules. April leaves to go into the house.

Memphis comes outside to tell them that Renny made a cake from scratch. He doesn't know what the outcome will be. At least she is trying he said.

Memphis tells them he has to go check the cake every 15 minutes to make sure it doesn't explode. Michelle goes where is Renny, in her room. Memphis says yes she is.

Jerry is telling them that he has sent all his clothes to be sent to be cleaned when he was in the HOH room. Angie joined the group.

April is having problems with her mic. The group is telling her to go change the battery. Memphis is like what is that guys *Steven* problem (big brother just told him to put his mic on) and Angie said he is wanting to go to bed. Memphis says at 9:30.

FOTH

9:20 BBT

BBAD Dan and Renny in Kitchen. Renny still baking a cake and making homemade icing. Dan ask Renny "what is the best meal she makes?" Renny say BBQ Shrimp but not with BBQ sauce with butter, lime juice, rosemary and wor. sauce

(not much going on right now on BBAD)

Dan in the kitchen talking to himself "Do I really want to go out there.no, Should I..probably"

Dan goes outside with Jerry, Libra, Michelle, Jesse, and April sitting on the couches talking about random things (no game talk)

Angie and Memphis hanging out throwing the ball in the BY

9:30 BBT

Time for Jesse to eat again

Jesse and Memphis talking in the kitchen about ? (Angie maybe)

Jesse just told Memphis he wants Steven out. Michelle is in the kitchen now talking with the boys about Steven might be so depressed by now, he may want to go home. (Steven is in his room)

Jesse and Michelle in the kitchen discussing that Angie needs to prove herself to them. Ollie in kitchen now. Jesse told Ollie he had no idea Steven was gunning for him. April walked in said Renny just called Keesha out. April says Keesha was "covering" for Steven when someone asked "what's with Steven" Keesha said "he is just missing his family and without skipping a beat, Reeny say "No he's not , he is missing Brian" April thinks this is hilarious.

Jesse in kitchen talking They think that it will cause Dan and Renny to come after them

9:45 BBT Angie and Memphis on the BY couches chatting (just random stuff)

Ollie and April playing basketball in BY

Keesha and Dan in Kitchen chatting

Michelle playing pool by herself.

Libra painting Keesha's nails at bar in kitchen while Jerry watches. Jeese is sitting there eating. Libra tell Jesse he has really nice nails. Libra tells Keesha guys with dirty nails are ewww and Keesha agrees. (I know...exciting stuff)

(I will help with BBAD posting, I'm new to feed posting, so hope this is ok)

10:00BBT

NOTHING is happening....

Dan, Jerry, Jesse and Keesha in the kitchen doing nothing. Renny in and out checking on her cake she is making

Dan is singing "I want Renny-cake" over and over and over..

(REALLY boring without Brian)

10:20 BBT BBAD

Memphis, Libra, Michelle, Ollie and April bashing on Steven. Libra saying they (Brian/Steven maybe) had a plan for each of them and Brian really had them believing in the plan and Libra thinks Steven just felt like he let him down. Michelle points out that Steven didn't vote for brian. Libra and Michelle says he Steven couldn't because he primised Renny he would vote to keep her before Brian was even on the block. Memphis asks "because of the bed?" April says yes because Steven and Renny are bedmates. Memphis say that is the most retarted thing he has ever heard in his life. Ollie talking in the background-can't understand, too many talking at once.

Everyone in Jesse's HOH room looking and pictures

(will be here for a little bit longer, then I have to go if someone wants to take over)

10:25 BBT- Just saw Jesse's HoH room. Loads of pictures that everyone is admiring.

10:34 BBT- Angie and Keesha outside on the couch complaining about the other girls in the house, mostly April and Michelle.

(this is my first post, i think i'm doing it right!!)

10:45 BBT- Renny, Keesha, Angie outside sitting on the couch. Renny asks Angie and Keesha how they think the game is going to. Renny thinks that April is the one person in the house who wants to win the most. Keesha says "She's a f***ing kiss-ass." Starts calling her names again like Dumb-Blonde-Barbie, etc. They start to talk about the sock puppet skit, but then catch themselves before production yells at them.

(i'm off to bed. goodnight!)

11:02 BBT

In Jeese's new HOH Jerry Illie Michele Jesse April talking...Jerry just babling while Jesse announces he's excite about sleeping in his new bed....Libra on the bed talking to ollie and April.... Jesse leaves to go downstairs and Jerry is called to the DR and now it just the three and Michele......Libra saying saying no when Kesha asked her to go downstairs.."no mother fucking no"..know they are accusing Keesha of being a floater playing both sides..and April "hates floaters"....April rehashing the fight from last night...........Libra "reeney is the new Dan"..Memphis "who cares what she's doing" accusing Kesha being "on their side" while accusing the "otherside" using Reeny...

Libra's paranoia in full effect becaus Keesha is talking downstairs with Steven and Angie..Memphis trying to explain Keesha's action her actions and she was trying to be "kosher" and April takes that as playing both sides....Jesse says she's playing straight ..

April whinning about Keesha playing both sides....Michele interjects with Keesha told her not to leave her alone "with them" and April says "a strong player" would be able to walk away....Memphis saying give her a couple days to chill...April more militant about not letting "her in" worried she's giving "them" info....

Memphis says Angie told him "I don't know where I stand" saying she stuck her neck out and Memphis says he told her she did by trying to save Brian.....Libra says she wasn't "having fun" hanging around "with them" because she was "trying to pull votes"

They are talking about putting Dan and Steven up ..now its if anyone win POV Angie will go up......even though Jesse wants "to put reeney up"...Mephis saying "we can't leave dan or Steve in this house one more week"..saying one of them "has to go this week" and jesse "I want Reeney out of this house" and Michelle "we can put her up next".......

11:19 BBT

Dan outside telling Steve that his view of gay people are less "rigid" because he's his friend and not just someone he knows that's gay.

Angie and Dan saying they "look past" being gay....admitting that prior before going into the house he would have maybe not thought that way..

Keesha telling Reena "I love you to death" and telling her she's a "special flavor" to the house. A lot of admiration going around....Reeney says "you're not her to make friends" Keesah "you're not..but I don't want to live with enemies"

Angie saying coming in you can't help relating to people that have same interest with and baically telling them that they are the ones she wants to be friends outside the house..

reeney says "if friendship delevop" then she will pursue it even though that was not her intention when coming into the house...Steven talking about going to New Orleans to visit reena..Keesha wants to go to Texas to visit Steve and Ang..

Reeny says she has a friend in Dallas and have been friends since she was 13.."over 40 years"

Angie talking about her special friend as well as Keesha "I have a friend like that"..........Steve asks if she lost anything in "the hurricane" saying she doesn't want to get into it but says its family and the people you love that she wants "to surround my life with"

Angie brings up when "smething bad" comes out we get FOTH

Hurricane talk..........

11:30 BBT

Upstairs the meeting has broken up with hugs of self congratulations of controlling the game.....

They head downstairs to eat and Jerry is not sure if April is allowed to use the bathroom in the HOH without jesse being in there (what???)

Back outside the talk of the Hurricane and "the most affected" was "the poor people" while Reeney tells her 65% of NO residents "were black" and that's why they were most affected combine with the governmets slow reaction...Steven says he worked across from the Superdome and talks about his business procedure and the possiblity they could be closed for 3-4 months and it happen exactly the way it was stated to him in the company email...

Talk about Katrina and the ensuing clean up and how it looks now......

Keesha asks if "is it possible this could happen again?" "oh yeah" both reena and Steve answer

11:41 BBT

Jese and Mephis talking about their conquests while April and Libra want tto know why they do "the mind fuck" on girls....April saying its because they don't have girlfriends and just "fuck girls"...Libra digging for an explanation...while the two meatheads try to explain that they "like a girls company" but sometimes they "don't like the girl"

"y'all are breakin hearts..that's sad" Libra says and says she's lucky her husband really wants her(glad someone does)

Libra saying guys screw over the girls wht Ollie tries to say it's the other way around....Libra goes on explaining that they want kids..pick out names...

Memphis don't trust girls because "back in my heyday" all the girls he "messed around with had boyfriends"

April saying they must have been "dirty ass chicks"..Mephis saying "it was a long time agao"..Jerry walks in "I want to party"

Back outside hurricane talk ensues....

11:56 BBT

Outside Dans asks if reeny went to bed and Angie tells him she went in to do dishes....Dan talking about she hopes his girlfriend will be there when he leaves but she may not because she' may be working.....Angie talks about trust and even though "3 months go by" it will resume when gets back home..Dan wondrs if they bring back people when they get evicted....Keesha wonders if they can chose who to bring to the wrap party and Dan says they asked names on a form and Angie or Keesha says they don't remember putting anyone down...

Dan says Monica [GF] didn't want to have "an emotional affair" with someone or another girl in the house and Steven says he can tell her he had one with him[lol]

Party Boy Jerry comes out saying he tried to go"to bed" but it was "to noisy" to sleep....Oh good Libra is out explaining it's ok that Steve had his emotional setback saying everyone has had one "except for dan..giggle"

Libra patronizing as usual saying Brian went out "with class" and it was emotional "they asked about my kids" (first time I even heard her mention her kids on the feeds) Libra saying all her kids "go to daycare" her mom "is living in the 5th bedroom downstairs" and says "there are going to be some people" about her leaving her kids....and steve says 'we all will have our critics".....Libra sasy "I could have been defensive" but she didn't..and Ollie saying that he was surprised that question came outt nowhere...

Libra changes the subject of her kids to April's gecko tat.....Steven talks about him getting fired as a camp counselor for two summers when they found out he was gay.....he was outed by another gay counselor who say him at a gay bar..eventhough they didn't come out and say they fired him because he was gay but camp attendance was low ..saying the "kids loved me" and they called him "scuba steve" ....

Dan wants to play chess but steve says "I don't feel like thinking"..... A lot of silence and small chatter....Steve talking he had a bit of an "anxiety attack" earlier in HOH being locked in and Dan asks what it is.."that confined feeling" with "lack of control".....silence...

Archived