July 15 - Live Feed Updates

8:43 BBT: Jerry is talking to Keesha, I guess she hasn't 'gone' yet. Jerry is telling her to ask for a depository but she thinks she wants to ask for an enema. Jerry said he will go with her to ask.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:44pm BBT

Keesha was talking to Jerry about being constipated. She doesn't know what she should do so she can get some relief. Jerry tells her to get a supository and within a few minutes it will help loosen you up. She goes on about what works for her and he says "do you want me to come with you". Keesha says yes, so they both walk into the Diary Room together. Jerry said " i have never been in here before". They both laugh.

They feeds change over the the guys outside talking about general chit chat.

Keesha was talking to Jerry about being constipated. She doesn't know what she should do so she can get some relief. Jerry tells her to get a supository and within a few minutes it will help loosen you up. She goes on about what works for her and he says "do you want me to come with you". Keesha says yes, so they both walk into the Diary Room together. Jerry said " i have never been in here before". They both laugh.

They feeds change over the the guys outside talking about general chit chat.

*i just want to add that i hope someone posts that convo between keesha and jerry because it was quite commical*

it couldn't have been scipted better, HILARIOUS

8:45 BBT Angie, Brian, Memphis, Dan and steven are outside watching the ants. They are really into them and have put out pieces of cookies out for the ants to find.

They are talking about their commercial. They are going to wait until another bunch is on slop before they do it however they might not do the extended version.

Back to the ants and the cookies. they are trying to figure out if once the ants find the cookie if they go tell their friend ants about the cookie or just take the cookie themselves.

9:00 BBT Looks like the hamsters have got their alcohol. Jerry is now outside with Angie, Memphis, Dan, Brian and Steven and they are waiting for her to chug her beer. She did it in like 2.1 seconds and the guys are impressed with her lack of gag reflex!

Melissa has not joined them outside.

9:06 BBT: Ollie has now joined the outside group. They all just talking about drinking, it's hard to hear though because everyone is speaking at once.

Libra, Renny, April and Keesha are still sitting in the salon. April was saying that the more she gets to know Renny the more she likes her. She gives Renny a hug. Memphis and Michelle join them. They are now talking about the POV and how hard it was and how heavy the honey was. Renny is saying that she had her fake nails on during the comp and she was ripping open the pillows and all her nails were standing up! They are saying that they had feathers everywhere, in their privates, in the bras!

9:20 BBT: The girls are talking about the live show tomorrow and how they have to remember not to swear and that they can't mess up because it goes out live.

9:22pm bbt - brian goes inside to br and steven says that he wants everyone to pick something, anything inside or outside the house and while brian is peeing he will telepathically send it to brian and when brian comes back out he will give him a list of words and brian will guess...... jerry says "thats a bunch of bullshit" steven says youll see.....

9:25pm brian is out and steven is guessing a bunch of different things, (guess brian thought of something).... steven guessed it but i couldnt hear over everyone..... now brian went inside for about 10 seconds then comes outside and asks if they were in cahoots, michelle asks whats in cahoots, steven says thats the name of the game......people start saying things and steve is saying no then someone guesses (again cant hear over jerry and memphis).... then someone else went inside, then i hear ollie saying no alot..... now jerry has volunteered to go inside.... michelle jumps in and tell everyone the hose.... jerry comes out.... steven says is it a glass of wine.... jerry says no.... is it michelles glass of wine.... jerry says no.... is it the hose.... jerry says no.... is it brians glass of wine, jerry says yes and they all tell him no..... now steven goes inside again.......not sure what the right guess is. keesha comes out and wants to play but angie comes up with another game where everyone goes around saying numbers but they cant say 7 or double numbers or mulitplied by 7.(sounds fun if they were drunker)

9:30 BBT Jerry, Michelle, Brian and Steven are playing a game. One person goes inside so they can't hear, the others pick and object , the person comes back out and the others ask that person if its random objects and the person has to guess by the way they say the thing if it is the right object.

For Jerry is was the garden hose, he didn't get it.

Now they are talking about playing a number game Buzz, they have to say Buzz instead of saying 7 or a number with 7 in it or a multiple of 7. They are not good at it yet! Brian messed up on 17. Keesha messed up on 21. Libra just joined them.

9:45 BBT They have now changed games to the number roll call game. Keesha doesn't seem to be to good at these games. Keesha is out, Renny out, Jerry out.

They slowed the beat down a lot to make it easier but still didn't manage to pull it off.

(I am off to bed night)

10:05pm bbt - jessie and memphis are in the kitchen talking about their master plan that after brian is gone they want to keep jerry around cuz they can get him out anytime.... they have to get rid of dan, steven and renny and then the girls will turn on each other........ libra walks in and says oh sorry for breaking up the stategy session with the brawny boys.... she jokes around with them about fighting with them..... jessie is cookng a burger and gets called to DR.... libra says they always call him when hes cookng cuz he's cooking every two hours..... keesh comes out and talks about how she has takin a laxitive and still cant go

10:14.... angie is talking to keesha and trying to get her to vote out reeny instead .... angie gives keesha a look and asks her if she can keep this to herself.... angie then asks her if she wants to make bb history by going in the DR and make out for a second time...... then as jessie come out they go in..... now libra, april and michelle cannot understand why they went in the DR together, libra said thats ok us 3 will go in DRtogether..... they all got counry hats on and are real excited and run around the house and outside to show everyone ... they are going to wear them in the DR.

10:22pm bbt - as they girls are outside, the guys talk them into holding poles straight above their heads, look at the tip and spin 10 times then they have to drop them and run and pick up the ball and thow it in the basket.... they all do it and assonas they drop the poles, and try to run, they all fall..... everyone is cracking up..... the girls see angie come out and they all run inside to go to DR... angie runs over to steven and grabs him as if to hug him and wispers something to him.... i hear him say really and angie says uh huh......

10:23 pm BBT

(Just wanted to add this, it was funny) (new poster not too good at it yet)

Houseguests are outside playing "spin racer" where they hold a pool stick and spin around in circles and try to get a ball in the little basketball hoop. Basically everyone gets dizzy and runs around. (Funny, looks like the houseguests are having fun for BBAD)

10:25pm bbt - they now have a bunch of plastic garbage bags out and are going to do a sack race. angie comes in and keesha tells her, they went in and did some skit after us i wonder what they are saying.

10:27pm FISH OF THE HOUSE

10:28PM We come back to the sack race..... and michelle breaks thru hers.... looks like libra won... short lived... now they are talking about tying each others legs and doing 3 legged race.... jessie and keesha are in kitchen eating.... looks like michele got hurt... dan and jerry have her in the SR and are trying to fix her up... looks lik she got a cut on her pinky toe.

11:03pm bbt - we have had foth for about 10 minutes now.... just before that they showed angie and brian in the LR laughing and talking... couldnt understand what they said cuz they were laughing so hard.... just before that keesha hinted to libra, april and michelle about the flip from angie... libra gets upset and says you know if she (keesha) flips were done, just say bye bye....

on BBAD it looks lie most everyone is outside.... keesha, angie, brian and renny on the couch, mostly talking about keeshas issue and how she still hast gone and has taken a benadryl.......

11:06 FEEDS BACK..... dan and steven are playing chess.... steven checks to see who is in the kitchen and then sits down, they are wispering... i heard something about just keep saying like oh yeah your going (pretending brians leaving?) they both keeps looking out to see whos downstairs.... alot of gestures and wispering...... michelle, april, ollie and jessie outside playing pool... angie, keesha,brian on couch.... im switing to just the feed of dan and steven to hea better

11:02 BBT

Feeds are FOTH

BBAD we have backyard action with Reeny Jerry talking to Angie and Keesha Brian...Keesa telling them that "Daisy Duke" from the 70's Dukes of Hazards is over 300 lbs "she's huuuuge now" everyone just shoked.

Keesha "we get to clean tomorrow" Keesah just making small talk while everyone listens politely...Angie just laughing to herself at the conversation....Then she asks why Keesha has the HOH key Keesha tells her for an emergency bathroom run when her laxatives kick in..

Jeery heads to the storage room with Angie to look for something else to help Keesha..Angie doesn't go in and just walks to the bathroom

Athe the pool table Jesse April Ollie and Michelle saying "he just trying to get shit goin" saying you don't need "to stoop to his level" that's his game and that's why he's "going first" Jesse says to April..apparantly about Brian..then their game continues..

Upstairs Steven and Dan are playing chess thet are whispering I think about Libra saying people are going to "fall down and do what she says"

Big Fight betwwen April and Keesaha

11:13 Keesha having a mini meltdown over water being thrown "I apologize foer tyhe water" "I can't stand the bitch" saying April "is always talking shit about me"

April is saying Keesha just attacked her saying to her "you got a problem about me" ...April says she confronted her because she wanted to talk to Jerry in private and April says she told her "you need to go talk to Libra" she's crying saying she going to look like the dumb blond girl picking on her she's crying badly

Outside Keesha pissed "keep her away"...Jerry offers to let her stay upstairs "I'll propbably will"

11:10

steven: i bet libra is just upset that people are thinking about changing, what does she think we are all just gonna fall down and do what she says

dan: shugs shoulders

steven: the cameras are going crazy down there

(background you hear jerry asking for an ennema for keesha) dan and steven laughing

all of sudden drama.... dan and steven run down and ask whats wrong.... ollie says that april and keesha are fighting over something personal.... april telling libra that keesha tells jerry she has to talk to jerry about something and april asked her why she couldnt talk to him in front of everyone and keesha says i dont have to its personal april asked if keesh had a fucking problem and keesha said yeah i have a fuckin problem and april stood up and said well be a woman and.... libra says i have to get some rest we will talk about this tomorrow.... april is balling her head off saying she is sorry.

keesha outside pissed off saying bring it on barbie bitch, let her run back and tell her.... keesha going off on michelle telling her that she has no idea has she feels..... michelle says im just trying to calm you down.

11:17 BBT

"bring it on little Barbie Bitch" Keesha says outside Micheele trying to calm her down...Jesse trying to defuse but doesn't seem to be working even putting his arm around her "everthing will be ease tomorrow" Keesha saying "bring it on bitch"

April in the bedroom she's stop crying "Kudos to Steven" Libra says while April says "kudos to steven for" making her look bad on nation TV..Libra counting votes now who they have for eviction saying its "going to be 5 to 6" "calm down" and Libra saying "I had to lay down because I was soooo shocked"

April says Keesha say "she owed us something" when she told Kessaha go talk to Libra and she tld her she didn't need to talk to her....

Reena walks in "you okay darlin'" April starts balling againg and Reen saying she might go...Libra "in the 11th hour they made it work"..April says she feels used by Ollie and Libra says "did he turn" and April quickly says no and repeats it all again for Reena and Reena finds out she turned..."reena "do you want to bring her in here" April "do you want me to beat the shit out of her" April says she kept saying "it's a personal problem" ..now Aprilsays "maybe I overreacted" because reena say she just needed to use the bathroom.

April crying again

ok.... what happened was jerry was going to ask a for an ennama for keesha and april thought they were talking strategy and it pissed off keesha being accused so she asked april if she had a problem with her and the paranoia has caused all of this.

11:27 BBT

Libra Reena and April talking about the close vote tomorrow and Reena is soo confident that Jerry will not vote for Brian to stay "there is no way" Reena wants thenm to talk it out and bring Keesah in (hey I'm for it ) but April is not going for it....

Reena says she won't come "talk to us"..Reena leaves and Libra laying there.."angie is having the time of her life" right now....

Reena gets Keehas to go talk Micheele comes running "where you going" Keesha "braidy wants to talk to me"

Reena talking to Keesha saying she's pissed because she talkes to Angie and Keesha saying "she's the most conceited little bitch" she's ever met "get over it" she tells Reena now they are whispering at a very low level....She's raging on Libra and April saying "fuck both of you" when April asked her to go talk to Libra.....Apriltelling Reena that April originally wanted her gone...now Reena wonders if April is voting for her to stay...

Outdoors Jerry talking about insecurity and fear and Michelle apologizes to Brian telling him t "sorry I thought your going away party" would be better than this...

Memphis and Ollie saying "its a done deal" saying Keesha is digging a hole by voting to keep her stay Memphis "can't we just make everyone go to bed..this is retarded" ..they leave the bedroom....

Ollie and jesse join April and Libra..Libra says she "wasn't crying" when the guys say "that was the word" ..they say "keesha still on board" and Ollie tells them that Keesha though they were talking about her......Both deny they were.......April gets up and runs and Ollie grabs her as she cries and has meltdown #3...Libra "I was not cryin"....Ollie saying they are laughing at them and everything is ok..Libra being her obsinate self and leaves......Ollie and April talking "America you know I'm loyal"

Libra and goes to talk to Keesha and reena and tells her "I don't want you in here defending her" and Keesha yells at Libra "I'm not fucking dumb" saying she wouldn't "cut my own throat"...Libra trying explaing and Keesha keeps interupting finishing her sentences..."that fucking Barbie Bitch" tried to attack me out there" she tells Libra who wants to talk to Keesha by herself......Libra now in the low motherly voice to reassure her that she understands and that she didn't go to them because "I was being watched" she's telling Libra she trusts her....keesha says she will not talk to her tonight

11:51 Libra, Keesha, Renny & Michelle in the salon, asks if she can speak to Keesha alone, they leave, Keesha says Libra is the only one she can trust - cannot sleep

Libra says you need to talk to April tonight, Keesha says I can't talk her tonight, I want to kill her. Libra says April is crying her head off because she's embarrassed about how she acted, Keesha says she doesn't care

11:54 everyone breaking up into groups talking... jerry and michelle talking to each other..... brian, ollie, steven, dan and memphis in kitchen..... keesha and libra in spa room and april made her way out to the hammock to think by herself

jessie and memphis outside on couch wispering saying they have to difuse this problem... memphis says insanity dude thats all this is insanity..... memphis walks off and jerry comes out and says that everything is fine ive pretty much got the ok that brians leaving... jessie says that angie is the one who is starting the whole thing.... jerry says that brian telling him that he has 5 votes is bullshit, jerry says let the votes begin....jessie tells him that they are just showing their cards too early and all we have is time to stir things up.

Archived