7/8 - Cast Reveal And 7/11 House Tour

Jem

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too am a huge fan of DVR. I have it in my bedroom and living room. It's great when you need to pause a show (especially since I have a 2 year old.) Also, I set mine to auto record all of my fav shows. If I'm out and about and realize that it's time for one of my shows, I don't have to rush home or risk missing it. I just watch it when I get home. That's really nice. Also, I've recorded about 15 episodes of Sesame Street for my little one. It's great because I have a cartoon readily available when needed! No need to pop in a video or anything, just press play!

It's 10:12...make with the revealed cast already...

Do they look like they's be fun to watch or should I dust off the bio-hazard suit from last season?

Is OldGuy there?

I have 2 DVR's and I love it. I watch my programs on my own time. You can use your box to watch programs ON DEMAND also. You just go through the list and pick what you want to watch when you want to watch it. I love the pause feature for when the phone rings. With Time Warner I also have caller ID that shows on my TV screen. The DVR is the best invention.

dvr isnt just to record

i use mines to play back and rewind certain aspect of a particular comp, movie etc.......

Today is Monday 7/7...

Thanks...heh heh...long weekends always mess me up...

so just as easy reminder for everyone. so you don't have to search through these 2 pages.

Tuesday 7/8 - CBS Early Show - Cast Revealed - 7am-9am EST

they will probably do the cast reveal closer to the end of the show.

Wednesday 7/9 - Entertainment Tonight - House Tour #1 - 7:30-8pm EST

this house tour will probably be a quick one.

Friday 7/11 - CBS Early Show - House Tour #2 - 7am-9am EST

this house tour will probably be closer to the end of the show, but more in-depth than the ET one.

Tuesday 7/8 - CBS Early Show - Cast Revealed - 7am-9am EST

they will probably do the cast reveal closer to the end of the show.

Wednesday 7/9 - Entertainment Tonight - House Tour #1 - 7:30-8pm EST

this house tour will probably be a quick one.

Friday 7/11 - CBS Early Show - House Tour #2 - 7am-9am EST

this house tour will probably be closer to the end of the show, but more in-depth than the ET one.

Sunday 7/13 - CBS - 8pm-9pm EST

big brother 10 premiere - houseguests introduced and enter the house for the first time and compete in first hoh competition

Tuesday 7/15 - CBS - 9pm-10pm EST

big brother 10 tuesday premiere - houseguests compete in the power of veto competition and the veto meeting

Wednesday 7/16 - CBS - 8pm-9pm EST

big brother 10 wednesday premiere - another houseguest is evicted

(does that mean something, is someone leaving the big brother house the first night, whats up with that?)

Ummm *another* houseguest is evicted, wonder what that means :animated_scratchchin: It would really suck for one HG to be booted right off the bat like that w/o even getting to know him/her :shocking: but hey, this is BB so who knows what can happen :eek:

Archived