Bb10 Possible Cast Spoiler

ImIn

I don't know how true this is...just a copy from Reality BBQ

The casting is going to have a slightly conservative vs. liberal angle. A recently divorced Koren-American tomboy.

A 35 year old gay rodeo cowboy who's a bit prejudiced himself.

A 25 year old who doesn't consider himself a bartender.

A 53 year old New Orleans socialite.

A 31 year old who's from a predominantly white neighborhood, she's a black mother of 3 and an Obama supporter in Bush country. She has a pair of rare twins.

The son of a Pentecostal preacher.

A 24 year old teacher in an all boys Catholic school. He would move out of the country if Hillary were President.

…and a few more. Thirteen in all. Don't want to give you all the secrets!

-*-

Here are all the names:

Renny

Dan

Steven

Michelle

Libra

The person most likely to be an early target: Jesse (Jessie?), 22.

Ollie

Jerry, 75, is the self professed biggest Big Brother fan in the world. Everyone will love Jerry!

Memphis

Keesha, 29, blond bombshell who works at Hooters. Reminds us of Danielle D.

Angie

April

Brian

If people are wanting another winter BB, the summer BB's ratings better be huge. Season X is short by a couple weeks but that's dependent on ratings as well.

seems an interesting mix! a 75 year old and a 53 year old.... wow!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wont speculate too much about them until i get official info

too many characters here

I have my suspicions. It was plausible up until I read "socialite." "Former socialite" might be believable, but who in their right mind who has money would go on that show?

If those names are correct, I do believe I get a big fat zero for my predictions.

katrina took all their riches

The son of a Pentecostal preacher ?

That could go either way.

If I recall correctly they're very strict about drinking, dancing, makeup ... etc.

(my experience with a gal that was Pentecostal was quite awhile ago tho)

BUT ... he could be rebelling against his upbringing.... and want to let loose.

I hope this is incorrect. I REALLY was not wanting to watch a religious debate on TV. Especially after the last few seasons. The political debate would have been fun, but not the religious stuff.

I'd prefer they not make it a 'focal' point of the show.

If religion or politics happens by chance in the course of the show is one thing ... but trying to plan it into

the show is not a format for fun summer viewing IMHO.

Scheming, plotting, alliances, showmances and game plan are more than enough to keep them busy.

A 25 year old who doesn't consider himself a bartender...

So what is this? One HG in denial?

denial >noun 1 the action of denying. 2 Psychology refusal to acknowledge an unacceptable truth or emotion.

This season may be a bit thick and heavy...

We really don't need politics in the BB house there will be way too much of it once the campagin season gets going this summer

All sorts of discussions are bound to come up amongst 13 bored hgs, but if this is a target idea from the producers to get some angsty hg to go off for the cameras then it sucks.

Any premeditated ideas to fuel fires from the producers usually just winds up offending hg/viewers.

They just need to let 13 people be 13 people otherwise, they'll find their way into the trash can anyways.

Only nine days left...I hope they release something soon. Does anyone know if they show full episodes on CBS. I don't think I'll be able to catch the first one?

Only nine days left...I hope they release something soon. Does anyone know if they show full episodes on CBS. I don't think I'll be able to catch the first one?

They did during BB9. They were usually up the next day.

The Robyn Kass interview at tvgrapevine ...while still being vague...does mention that it is not tailored to the presidential campaign....thank God...but she does think the subject may come up. The cast does have political views and extreme opinions...a "very broad age range", etc...so some of the things she says support this spoiler. She also says there are some hardcore [bB] gamers in the cast too. The interview is about 20 minutes long...but not a total snore. ( I listened to it in another window while catching up a bit here)

Robyn also has nice things to say about the loyal fans of BB too. :)

I really hope they don't sit around and discuss the presidential campaign all day and get into heated political debates...that would totally suck. I'm undecided right now if I'd enjoy a bunch of opinionated players (conservative vs liberal) discussing their values and views on hot issues like religion, abortion, gun control, economy, etc... Where it could be interesting is that they don't know these people yet and don't know their views...that info only really comes out over time and getting to know someone...they may form friendships and alliances before they even learn about the others views...then have to work with someone they don't agree with....hmmm. It would also suck if the controversial subjects worked their way into the message boards and turned them into political platforms rather than a fun place to go and play and dis the house guests....like we usually do.

I'm still not sure if I want to believe this spoiler yet....but I agree that it is fun to speculate on the leaks....like said above...it's all we have to play with right now. ;)

Thank you Mrsmuffin and Buxom. If I miss the first episode, I won't know what the heck is going on....until the next one. lol

PS - Never thought of youtube, everything is there.

I really hope they don't sit around and discuss the presidential campaign all day and get into heated political debates

Yes, it will be one yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah snoozefest. Of course, the producers will hope that it may get really heated and the fur flies!

just like bb 9 crew which knew they were cast to put on a sex show

this cast will put on a extreme view show

bb had the right idea with strangers but once again grodner had to put her little spin on it with the extreme view

Anyone think the 75 yr old (claims is the best BB fan ever) is "Oldguy!!!" :animated_bouncy:

I somewhat recall Oldguy....did he claim to be a superfan? Oldguy...are you there or here!? It's probably a longshot that it's him...but it'd be very cool if we (Morty's) had one of our own in the house.

Oldguy dosen't come around here any longer, I don't think (could be wrong though), but I do know a site he does visit and come to think of it, he hasn't posted in a while LOL... Good thing we know what he looks like, so if it could be him, we will know :)...

Archived