thanks

i couldnt be dark anymore

i had feeds bb8

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am getting inspired you guys, may do it, I haven't had them since BB5,lol

get it fatcat :wub:

Ilovedaniele, you can cancel anytime you want, but be sure and get the number, it is hard otherwise. I am waiting to see what my first new cable bill is then I am gonna prolly get them again,lol

UPV, I really am holding back right now just to see what the cable bill is, but I may give in before the night is over, I literally have been on this computer all day, think how it will be with the feeds, lordy

then i would have to kill you king :bash:

lololol

I don't have the feeds Joy, but I think if it is technical it usually is their problem and you just have to wait it out.

I have feeds...volume is fine only when I listen through my headphones (but that's the way it always is)...otherwise I have to turn volume up all the way on my speakers and still have a bit of trouble hearing...but still there is sound.

libra made then turn it off

call them Joy, I had the feed once and usually if I called them they helped, or they gave me a credit.

I assume your volume is fine outside of realplayer...must be an issue with realplayer plugins or something...idk. There is an 800 number in the realplayer help sections...you may want to try tech support. I had to call them a few seasons ago..they were very helpful.

Thanks guys and UVP, you are too funny.

I just realized, I have no volume on my computer at all. I can't figure out why but we did lose power this morning so maybe that has something to do with it? I'll just have to wait til my husband comes home and hopefully, he will see what's wrong.

I am having a problem with Real Player. For some reason it keeps opening up on my desktop with a box over it which says, "Clip not found. RP couldn't locate specific clip." In the address box, it shows BrowserRecordUpdateTableEvent.

I have looked through the preferences and can't find a way to make this stop. If any of you have an answer to this problem, I'd appreciate it very much. It pops up on the screen at all different hours of the day and night. It didn't start doing this until I downloaded the update before I signed up for Super Pass.

Archived