Are You A Big Fan Of Amanda Bb9?

Berrie333

hell no

I'm not a member of myspace....I wouldn't vote for her if I was.

As far as being a fan of hers.....she was ok! Not nearly as skanky as Natalie or Chelsia. I was hoping BB9 HGs would just go away already! Isn't their 15 minutes up??? Go Away Please!

jmho :pixiedust:

I doubt anyone is going to reply to this but i don't see what was wrong with Amanda. Like seriously most people didn't like her for stupid reasons such as:

her voice- Can she really change that? NO and that's dumb to not like someone because of their voice

She looks like a man?- Which she doesn't. And think about it, how many people were sayin she looks like a man before Josh made those comments to her?

She messed up Alex's chances- At first i agreed with this but now looking back, Amanda did not FULLY mess up alex's chances. Alex messed his own self up because he could've got up and campaigned just as much as Amanda did. Him moping around trying to be loyal to matty was not going to keep him in that house. He could've campaigned to stay but did he NO. Amanda tried to campaign to Allison because she was the swing vote, but Alex tried a little to late.

I'll reply. I agree with everything you stated. She got a bad rap from the beginning and viewers found her annoying. I thought she was no more annoying than the other hgs. Also, she was alot less obnoxious then the others. She also took alot of uncalled verbal abuse from Chelsia and Joshuahhhhh. I felt bad for her and Alex could blame her all he wants, but you're right he never stepped up to the plate to attempt to save himself.

Archived