First House Guest Of Bb10 From Evel Dick

Berrie333

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ignore me :lol:

I would never ignore Ginger, especially since I love reading your posts!

Love ya back and where the hell have you been? I had to fend for myself this past season....I actually snooped around the internet and researched some BB9 stuff all on my own. FLAT LEAVER!

For all the other Ginger comments:

I just didn't pull the Dick comment out of the wazoo, I didn't start this thread and it was about Dick so there were previous comments all about Dickwad. Unfortunately my comment touched some Dick lovers the wrong way - Deal with it. He disgusts me and I will say so when I feel like it.

So, ignore away.....never mind me--I like it that way.

Twin: I never take it personal, though my comments may sound like it. It's just all in a day's fun. :) :) (twin smilies)

No but it does require brains and a smidgen of strategy

At one time, BB required the same, but it now appears that all is required is a loud vulgar mouth and some foul tricks - not to mention assaultive, psychotic behaviors to win the game.

Unfortunately my comment touched some Dick

That's how my computer cut your post...

Ginger, do you know how painful it is to have beer come out of my nose!! HA

No matter what you read on this board, you are never alone in your feelings for Dickwad. Although I really wouldn't mind if he decided to compete on Wipeout or American Gladiators.

hahahahahaha :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: omg... there you go again Ginger... that made my night.. thanks for that Ginger QUOTE Francis !!!

as for Dickwad ... i found him entertaining BETWEEN THE BURPS, FARTS, and especially the SPITTING..... BARF

Yo... umm those youtube addy's aren't working, I copied and pasted them with and without the WWW. I also tried a search on the youtube site itself of the silver kid etc.... Does this mean they were taken down?? Just curious!!

Thanks for a funny read here!!

Ok since I am a newbie, I won't beat this to death, but you are right the silverkid vids have been removed, and the one responding to the fight between E.D. and silvekid said the whole thing was a hoax.. geesh!! Is this really how CBS wants to start BB10?

This is willywill3's explanation of his vid below:

David J. Silver (a.k.a Silver Kid) has made his presences felt on youtube with his annoying videos screaming as loud as he possibly can to "entertain" the masses out in Internet Land. Supposedly him and Big Brother 8 winner, Richard "Evel Dick" Donato had a feud going on. Yet some thing about that seemed fishy and I am here to blast Silllllvvveerr Kid little act right out the water. Looks like the whole Silver Jizz and Evel Dick "rivalry" did not work out as planned, huh? Hahaha...I mean really, if that dude just would have no insulted me, I wouldn't have said a thing. Oh well, he sealed his fate...also, it seems E.D is losing fan support as well. It's "nice" to know that E.D fans were played for as gullible saps by their own "role model". LOL E.D wanted attention so bad, now he screwed himself in the end. Not so cool anymore, the "Big Bad Wolf" didn't just try to eat the little pigs, he went so far to eat his own "cubs". Richard Donato, you sir and CBS really messed up...so much for the "brightest minds" in "Tinsel town". Enjoy another classic from yours truly as I once again put another poor soul into their place once more and I use his pet Parrot, Polly as a paper airplane..

Now personally I could care less about ED. I just find things that are interesting and post them for coversations.

On ward...I would not trust this "WillyWill" person too much. As I recall, ED and "WillyWill" had their own falling out not too long ago. See below.....

Insane mental case stalker of mine.. Live links, please join the fun by responding to them both

Category: Pets and Animals

Sorry, but if you want the time line of these emails sent to me, read them from the bottom of the page up.

I had already blocked this escaped mental patient after he made some nutty threats.... but with the help of another douchebag, he got a letter relayed in to me and I just happened to read it.

It is funny, funny in the way you laugh at the kid with his zipper down and a really wet spot of pee in the crotch of his pants. But it is also mental and I am waiting for the next video to look like the one that the asian kid made before shooting up his college.

But hey, you all know I love to give an idiot the attention they crave. So, I included the links to thier myspace pages for you to comment or write whatever you want to either or both of these lovers.

(Disclaimer... all gay references I have made have been made purely because this guy is so completely and utterly homophobic that I know it will throw him into a fit.)

He will probly practice more karate sword moves with his kitchen knife (as he shows us in the first video) because he can't afford a real one. Maybe he will "wrestle around with more guys in his bed so he will be better in karate competitions.... Naaaaa. I think he just likes rolling around with guys and uses Karate as a way to continue to stay in the closet, yet cop a Willy feel here and there that he jerks off to later over and over as he watches his own videos.

But we all know by the second video that he can't use any type of martial arts, because he sits on his ass in front of his TV making an EvelDick character on his game console so he can beat me up on his TV and in his mind. But we all know that he goes into his bedroom and thinks about beating me off, not beating me up. So Willy, you waskley weiner wanter... I do not go that way and even if I did... this Rico Suave impressionist wouldn't be worthy of being fucked by my old dead gay dog (well, that dog was really tri-sexual. He would try fucking anything.) And as we see in this picture of him below, this is the closest he will ever get to pussy.... someone please save hello kitty!!

The letters below are just a few. I deleted them but saved the ones that made me think I might find him under my covers one night.

This dipshit is a fucking insane, mental, douche bag.

He touts that he was in the military. Well, he didn't learn what it is to be a soldier. Because I did not see or read one single thing that stood for honor, honesty, integrity or loyalty in any of his ramblings. And there are plenty about hating athiests and what a great example of a religious freak he is. These people slay me. They make me wish there was a God. Because if there were a God, when this prize came before God on Judgement day. He would bitch slap this turd brained idiot and tell him he should have studied harder in English Class and learned to spell. Then he would have laughed for a few hours while watching footage of him admiring himself in the mirror so he can look good while playing video games. Then he would call him a pimple on the ass of humanity and squash him like a bug.

She was blocked by me for trying to flame me, problem is that she is overcompensating so badly that she is totally and completely pathetic and actually sad... not really, he is hysterically moronic in a complete simpleton kind of way that she makes Baller's nose picking look like the microbiological study of brain cells by a highly regarded scientist.

Date:

Apr 28, 2008 3:05 AM

Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [?]

Help: Flag

Message If you get a message that is spam (someone trying to sell you something, get you to look at their profile, or redirect you to another website), click the 'Spam' button to notify us. If the email is not spam, but is abusive in nature (cyberbullying, inappropriate content, or another matter), click on 'Abuse'. You can then let us know what type of abuse the message is. Thanks for your help in moderating MySpace Mail!

Subject:

FW: Do me this favor, please!

Body:

Hey Dick, someone asked me to forward this to you, so I am.

Hey, can I ask you to do me a favor there buddy. Go get a hammer and sit naked, spread legged on the kitchen floor. Now hammer your nuts until you pass out. Repeat

Thanks Bro

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Apr 28, 2008 2:05 AM

(the clever titles are mine, but it is all him in the videos.

If you do check them out, click to see all the videos he has made just for me)

A video of an obsessed mental case

Same obsessed moron that makes me a video wrestling character so he can beat me up

Same mental case.... ooooohhh, he is a yellow belt. Wonder when she graduates to pink?

==================================================

Willy Will

myspace.com/willywill84

Date:

Oct 24, 2007 8:43 AM

Message If you get a message that is spam (someone trying to sell you something, get you to look at their profile, or redirect you to another website), click the 'Spam' button to notify us. If the email is not spam, but is abusive in nature (cyberbullying, inappropriate content, or another matter), click on 'Abuse'. You can then let us know what type of abuse the message is. Thanks for your help in moderating MySpace Mail!

Subject:

RE: Evel Dick and the IRS

Body:

One more thing Evel Dick, if I do get on that t.v show and with this face and God's blessings if meant so, the people will love me more than they loved your dellusional phony self. When it does come time to pay those taxes and if you don't, you will be the one sucking a big fat black hairy cock for $5.00 in prison. Now that's entertainment. You are a character, thanks for writing me back. Now I will show off to the world how great of a guy you are; but unlike those women you picked on I can stick up for myself word for word. :) Well off to class now old man. Take care

David Earl Williams III

Date: 24/10/2007

You didn't pay attention to what I said fuck head. I said I didn't file last year, they owe me you dumb fuck.

And yes I did win it all, so think of me while you suck cock for $5 a cum shot you fucking loser.

Date: Sep 13, 2007 11:40 PM

I got to say congrats on your sister and father lasting this long...Well CBS, you have your ratings now by keeping Evel Dick and Danielle on the show this long. Now it will be the final two and more likey she will win the half of million over her father. Oh, but wait. Evel Dick receives for being in second place, $50,000. Wow! Although that is all interesting and this man has been carried through out the whole game by his daughter, Eric's greed and the warped "logic" of the Dick fans...we can not forget about the IRS roll in this? IRS? As I recall, Evel Dick admitted as he does so well that he has not done his taxes over 7 years. I hope he can enjoy his winnings as much as possible, because it probably won't be much. He played a "fair" game, but all that seems to have be worth to nothing for him anyway. So it wasn't a great lost after all...lol

myspace.com/willywill84

Date:

Oct 24, 2007 8:40 AM

Subject:

RE: Evel Dick and the IRS

Body:

lol...If I do get on Big Brother 9 and win it, If I do I swear to God that one thing my half a million dollar friend I won't make an ass out of myself like you did. Am I a loser? For I have done more than you probably have in regards to the military and for being 23 years old, thankfully I was smart enough not to have any children and still not live at home with mommy like you are currently. This is a blessing and I am so glad to hear from you. lol

Archived