Terry Fator

sajen39

Has anyone heard of him making a tour? i know after he won America's Got Talent last year he went on to get a huge 100Million contract in Vegas but I didnt know if he was going to be stuck there or not. He needs to come to me, damnit! haha :)

I know who he is, but I know I'd rather see a magic show than pay to see him make puppets talk. My mil would probably see him though. Wish him all the success! Eat it up while you can (the fame).

Dude, after winning the show he then was offered a contact to perform at the Mirage for 100 million. you're living on another palnet if you think that's insignificant.

But no one knows who he is. And WITHOUT GOOGLING, can you tell me the name of the first winner of AGT and what they're doing now?

Until today I have not heard of Terry Fator, but I tell you I will know who he is from now on and if given a choice of shows to see I would put him high on my list. I generally hate clowns and puppets but this guy is so much more than just a creepy talking puppet. I watched every clip I can find on youtube after seeing this thread. I even got a little weepy when he sang You Got a Friend (One of my top 5 fav songs of all time) with his hero Kermit and Miss Piggy said to call her if he won the Mil and they would go shopping.

Right?! haha, yeah he's pretty good :) That's why I was wondering if he was going to be touring before staying in Vegas. It just amazes me how someone can even discover they have that kind of ability & then go on to do such wonderful things with it. God Bless America :)

I googled his name and went to he website and he has a calendar of where he will be throughout the rest of the year. I have already talked with some family in Southern California about going to see him in late July. It looks like in addition to his Vegas Hilton show he has signed a 5 year deal to have a show at the Mirage in Vegas. He inidicated he plans to have a whole new show for the Mirage so be sure to cathc his act now if you want to see some of his current (and older) material.

Archived