Sign in to follow this  
jersey721

Clues?

This may just be me, but Nicole just seems like she wants everyone to think she is the mole. I honestly do not think she is.

We already know that the grades theory is incorrect since Bobby has already been eliminated. So let's not hear any more talk about grades. And by the way, in my schools, we had more grades than A, B and C. According to the grades theory, why didn't Liz have an "F"?

I'm wiping the grades theory out of my mind. Zip. All gone.

the new clue for this episode is out

E F G

P Q R

Z O O

on ABC.com you can view the Mole's journal. In it were these clues:

"Those kids really ran us all over the field. Too bad none of them got red carded."- this eliminates Mark and Kristen as they weren't playing soccer

"Being blindfolded while flying 40mph down a luge... now that's something new for me."- This eliminates Bobby, Craig, Nicole because none of them were blindfolded.

"Now which little piggy went to the market."- Ruling out Paul since he didn't go to the market.

"Now how do you say "No shoes, no shirt, no service" in spanish, not sure I learned that one in school."- not sure about that but I do remember Victoria trying to speak spanish

"If only the chilean blankets were a little bigger"- I got nothing with that one

"Those darn grapes just stain everything, and their not even my favorite fruit"- I don't know the importance of this one either.

These were also based on the fact that Ali, Bobby, Liz, and Marcie are gone already.

"Now which little piggy went to the market."- Ruling out Paul since he didn't go to the market.

Well, Paul could be the mole, and calling all the others pigs.

Also, Paul was trying to catch the pigs in that blanket, and maybe wanted it bigger to catch more. Or it could also be talking about Craig, as he's bigger in size.

Yeah, I looked at the journal on abc.com, and can't come up with the grape thing. Bobby got the grape massage, but he's gone, so who else has done anything with grapes? Well, they did use grapes in the Fruit of the Louge mission.

The Spanish thing would rule out Alex (I think that is his name) who seems to speak Spanish fluently.

Ya, Alex impressed me...

I dont think they would pick him to be the mole, cause it would be too obvious when he would try to sabatoge, cause he couldnt use the excuse "I cant understand them" like the mole could..

here are the questions for tonight!

Heres the quiz

Question 1: Is the Mole?

Male

Female

Question 2: In the "Midas Rush" mission, what color pants was The Mole wearing?

Blue

Black

Question 3: In "Midas Rush," did The Mole's team decide who received an exemption?

Yes

No

Question 4: How many gold bars did The Mole's team carry to the finish in "Midas Rush"?

Question 5: At the end of "Midas Rush," from Jon's perspective, where was The Mole standing (from l to r)? First

Second

Third

Fourth

Fifth

Sixth

Seventh

Eighth

Question 6: To date, has The Mole received an exemption?

Yes

No

Question 7: During the "Who Said That" mission, was The Mole's answer disqualified?

Yes

No

Question 8: Was The Mole's journal burnt?

Yes

No

Question 9: During "Who Said That," did The Mole confess to writing a comment about another player?

Yes

No

Question 10: Who is the Mole?

Alex

Clay

Craig

Kristen

Mark

Nicole

Paul

Victoria

"Now how do you say "No shoes, no shirt, no service" in spanish, not sure I learned that one in school."-

That could imply Clay because he didnt get to go to dinner...He could be saying that because he could not go in the restaurant because he had no shoes and no shirt. remember he didn't do that challenge.

Good point, Nemille. And old Clay is looking kind of moley right now to me anyway. He insisted on having that exemption, and Victoria didn't fight hard enough for it, and poof - she's gone.

i cannot believe victoria's gone! she was soooooo my choice for the mole!

The text clue was cf (11) 8

I've thought it was on who was going home on the previous clues but this one?????

The two journals that didn't get burned were Craigs (11) and Alex's (8) I guess the cf could be campfire but I haven't connected it to someone going home.

I had Victoria as one of my top 3 Moles! That just shot my confidence way down in my "mole-ability" LOL

no kidding!!

i'm reviewing all the clues. gonna write them all down and go over my biggest mistakes

hey, was just on abc's website looking at the mole's journal.............they don't mention being blindfolded.......all they say is HEADING down a luge at 40mph....so all those not blindfolded are back in the running!!

Yeah they changed that just yesterday - which is very strange. I'm not sure if they thought they were making it too easy or if they are just messing with us.

I've been pondering the cf (11) 8 thing. I still think all those mobile clues are about who is going home. SOOOO

if the campfire thing only had two surviving journals - then how about this!

11 minus 8 = 3 Victoria was journal #3

I know it is a stretch but hey I liked that theory!!!

I'm not the least bit a puzzler, but I love to watch the Mole and to come here to read.

What if the cf meant what "I" thought it did in writings I've seen -- Latin for confer = compare? Would that fit into any of the theories?

I'm shooting down the cf=campfire right now. I wouldn't consider how the book burning occurred anywhere near being a campfire.

I'm still sticking with Craig as the mole. The illness was the perfect ruse to exclude him from the dinner where Jon collected quotes from everyone's journals. As the mole, Craig wouldn't have much in his diary except a few doodles, I expect.

i'm looking for a link of screen caps...........anyone know of a good one

I was thinking that about Craig as well, that the "illness" could have been a way to have them get the mole aside. Plus he has that nice guy cover thing. They all seem to like him and support him.

Craig has been my guess from the start--just a gut feeling. As I've said, I'm not a good puzzler. But I'm with all the Craig guessers--at least for right now.