Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

izzybusy

Well honestly,she should get over with it. She is HUGE and she isn't due until the end of August. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out there is more than one kid in that belly. Damn, now I have an uncontrollable urge to shout "GET IN MY BELLY!!!!"

I believe she would rather have announced it. They shouldn't have let someone else know until they were ready. Someone like him who's a blabber WILL blab. And naturally he did it in a tacky manner because HE'S tacky ( he's soooooooooo not funny blechhhhhhhhhh ). I don't care if they have fifty kids. They support them. Kudos

• 2 weeks later...

OMG, I hadn't heard she had the twins.

I did hear about the home they bought in France or should I call it an Island.

I swear to Gawd, she's been pregnant for three years...she's like an elephant...

The talk that she is having twins has been out for months now...honestly, if I didn't hear her name again, I wouldn't care. My life doesn't revolve around the Pitt-Jolies.....just Big Brother :)

I remember Brad Pitt saying that he didn't want boys, as he didn't know how to raise them, or something like that. (Edited to add: This was when he was trying to have a child with his wife, Jennifer. Of course, he was also filming Mr. And Mrs. Smith at the time, and carrying on with Angelina....) Of course, he seems to be fine with parenting the boys she adopted, so maybe he's fine with it, now.

Angelina Jolie is one of those people who goes through 5,000 incarnations and expects the public to forget all about the other 4,999 in the past. I guess the tattoos and the blood vial around the neck and obsessive love she had with a guy much older than herself is not that bad....but her saying she is "so in love with her brother" and practically French kissing him is still very much in my memory. (Shudders) I also remember that she denied being with Brad because her father left them, and she would never go out with a married man. Uh...right.

I guess it's fine to collect children like coins when you're Angelina, but it's not my cup of tea, and I don't admire her for it.

COMPLETELY agree w/last two posts!!! She's beautiful. Does great things in foreign countries. I like her movies. ...not a big fan of "her" though.

• 1 month later...
I remember Brad Pitt saying that he didn't want boys, as he didn't know how to raise them, or something like that. (Edited to add: This was when he was trying to have a child with his wife, Jennifer. Of course, he was also filming Mr. And Mrs. Smith at the time, and carrying on with Angelina....) Of course, he seems to be fine with parenting the boys she adopted, so maybe he's fine with it, now.

Angelina Jolie is one of those people who goes through 5,000 incarnations and expects the public to forget all about the other 4,999 in the past. I guess the tattoos and the blood vial around the neck and obsessive love she had with a guy much older than herself is not that bad....but her saying she is "so in love with her brother" and practically French kissing him is still very much in my memory. (Shudders) I also remember that she denied being with Brad because her father left them, and she would never go out with a married man. Uh...right.

I guess it's fine to collect children like coins when you're Angelina, but it's not my cup of tea, and I don't admire her for it.

I don't think she's really concerned with public opinion about the things that she's done...and she shouldn't be.

Archived