Amanda

What does everyone think of her latest Myspace Blog Posting....

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I dont want sympathy just someone to hear me out!

Current mood: shocked

Okay-..

I know that I'm putting my personal business out there, but truthfully I don't care. I shouldn't do this, but fuck it, here it goes...

I'm sitting in the airport waiting to go home... As most of you know I was interviewing for a position in AZ... We all know about Patrick... Well he left for business and I have been at his house all week alone. I cleaned his whole house, did laundry, baked his favorite goodies, and did everything I could so he could come home to a perfect house.

I began packing my stuff and to my dismay found a pair of diamond earrings which were strategically placed right by his bed. Why didn't I find these sooner? Babe doesn't have his ears pierced! Who would put these here? When did they get here? These were just a few of my questions. I called him and confronted and of course he denied... I asked for his ex's number to see if they were her's from a long time ago. He gave me her number, I called, no answer on her end. I'm here at the airport and my phone was ringing loud, so I quickly answered, it was her, the ex!

After a long conversation she said she didn't wear those types of earrings, but that she had to be honest with me about something.... My heart stopped, I put my head down, and she slowly said, "Amanda, I'm so sorry... When you were on the show Patrick and I had sex together!" OMG I didn't know what to say.. SO this is twice that he has hurt me and gone behind my back... I heard the quote if he hurts you once, it's his fault, if he hurts you twice, it's yours!

I called him on three-way with the girl and he denied until she said, Patrick stop this, be honest with her! HE finally admitted and here I sit.... I am so upset that everything I want in life fails me... Not only has every single man failed me, but so did my father.

So, I hope that as fans and friends, I will not fail you. I have been let down sooooo many times that it's hard to figure out where to turn...

I am so sorry I know everyone else has a lot going on, I just cannot believe this... What kind of man is Patrick? Who knows, I thought I knew him, but I was soooo wrong... Well I leave you with this,

I love and appreciate every single one of you... God is great... I plan to stay single for a while, but I will surely be dating... Stay blessed and remember no man or woman is ever worth your tears, and the one that is, will never make you cry!

( grabs tissues out of box blows nose) ( throws it on ground)

....WHO DA HELLS PATRICK?????

Was this to go along with her Audition to the soap opera she has a petition for, cause if so she has my vote! Where do I sign!

My thought was why would she air her personal life on her Myspace page? Esp after what she went through in the BB house. To me it is like a big cry for major attention.

Oh and I have never heard of the Patrick either. Seems she did not care about him either while she was in the house, she was all over Parker.

Who would the fans be that she could (but won't!) let down? Let down how? It's weird to me when people who have been in the celebrity spotlight for such a small space of time take seriously the idea of having fans. Especially when the only reason strangers know them is from living in a televissed house.

no it Patrick who was her boyfriend they are on audio chats with us the fans, saying how much they love each other since her eviction from house(thats when audio chats started), he seemed really nice thanking us for supporting Amanda & they would go 4 walks and she talked higly og=f him & he cheated on her on while she in house & never told her till now!!!! i missed her chat 2night, so i dont now anything else. Amanda is SUCH A SWEET GREAT gal though, very nice & funny

ERIC? you sure you're not just BOOTY-BIASED? For some reason that chick seems faker then half the Coach bags I see the women around here wearing. Something about her .........JMO, don't throw stones! just money! :animated_wave:

Okay, this is not a nice question but do you think Amanda was lying when she told Alex she was a virgin?? I'm so bad, I know.

I liked Amanda a lot. I didn't think I would, but I liked her a lot in the house. And she mentioned her boyfriend outside of the house quite a bit actually while she was in the show. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who likes her or is a fan of hers.

I hate cheating scumbags.

Okay, so...I hate cheaters, I'll put that out there...but...why didn't the guy just say he bought them for her? And wanted to surprise her?

DUMB.

I actually liked Amanda too... she needs to quit the playing dumb act though.

• 1 year later...

Archived