Bb9 Orgy Confimed By James In Chat Sayin Nat Said So See Page 3

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well txlegal, that is true... but when its put that way...then everyone in that house is a freakin hypocrite. which i guess i knew anyway. but still. they were all high and mighty on these stupid high horses with virtues that none of them wholly possessed, and of course by now, they should KNOW that bb is going to edit things to make them look as dumb as possible.

did you guys see the interview on real with adam and matt? matt admitted but didn't say it was an orgy that he and nat had sex a the hotel and that adam and her sister hooked up to. they admitted they had sex with them but it wasn't an orgy. whatever they are all freaks anyway. i was reading the post and noticed none of you had seen this interview you can go back and watch it if you still kept up your subsription to real player for some dumb reason i did (i think i did it for the free music every month lol) anyway i am waiting for bb10 please please please don't let it be like bb9 don't know why i say that even though it was the worse season ever i still couldn't tear myself away from it. i need a life lol. oh well see you guys in about a month.

Angie :party_smilie:

I saw that interview Angie. It was a contest to see who could speak the loudest. Never did like Matt and watching that interview only made it worse. That's one jackass I wish would just take his 15 mins and disappear for good.

Archived