Aussie BB

Yana

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle was not kind to Alice at all with all his unkind remarks to her. Then at the end, right before the eviction, he says Good Luck Doll, Good Luck. What a snake Kyle is. If I never see Kyle again, I'd be happy with that. If I took it all wrong, then..... I hope I never see him again anyway LOL

I think Alice being evicted was influenced by BBAu by bringing up the treadmill. OMG She doesn't use it in abundance. What if she ran on the grass? Would that be any different! <angry about this>

I'm disappointed in the gifts they were given. Seems to me with all the HMs have gone through at BB's whim, and the money they get for merchandising, etc. at the HMs expense, the parting gifts should be extraordinary at this point of the game. They are actually disheartening... or..... am I off again? Do any of the runner ups get cash money like BBUS ?

After seeing some footage with Nobbie... I have to admit, I DIDN'T miss him one iota. I don't remember ever thinking about him after he was evicted.

:popcorn2:

If any1's on right now BB Austrlian finale starts in 10 minutes i have link to website to see it live! Any1 out their lol or u can watch it on Youtube

Finale will air from 5am-7:30amEST

BB shows twice as each tme BB favorite wasnt in the lead(BB said they would show ONLY 1 time)

Even the shortest housemate showed up...........

Ollie the Dog

they were afraid of Rory

All the housemates showed up except

Michael & Rima

and they had a dance routiee!

Final Eviction was .............BIG BROTHER! no LOL it was

Ben!

They gave their money to

Rory

The FNL Crew greeted the Final 2 as they exited the house(Bree Looks HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in her short Blue Dress! Bree call me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bree Amer rules!)

alo greeted by the former Houseguests

The Winner of BiG Brother 2008 is..................Big Brother no its

Terri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB showed a hightlight video. He said "Thank You Australia for hving Big Brother for 8 years this isnt Big Brother's house its yours"

they showed Hightlights from Season 1-8 including Season 4 the year of Bree bein evicted by accident bein let back in and comming in 2nd place(in the $1 million season) & Season 6 the year where the Prime Minister of AU said "Get this show off the air!!!!" at te end of video Big Brother said

"This is Big Brother, thank you for over the years, That is all...................atleast for now"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is Big Brother, Network Ten has evicted...............Big Brother...What?! ME!"

Bridgette "Get F***ed Network Ten!"

Bree Amer then strips to her pink thong like in Zoo Magazine

(We all can be dreams cant WE!)

See u all in BBUS Live Feeds updates & Nabey ill see u in BBUK section.........................and hopefully ill see ya another day right here in Big Brother Australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye Bree Amer!

Watch Big Brother 2008 from the Beginng all over again! http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?p=r&...us8&page=29

Page 29 has videos from Day 1 & Page #1 has Finale!

Video from before this season started preditcing the show would be canned because of...............Kyle & Jackie O (78% of fans that dint watch this season said they dint watch because of these 2)(49% of fans who watched said they hated the hosts)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KQtedASlKc

After the series was canned Kyle was quoted as saying "Im Glad its gone, ill have time to do stuff again, it was a waste of my time."

You don't know how difficult it was for me to sit through the very last day of their pampering themselves, nibbling special treats, preparing themselves for the finale, and doing all of this in dread and in anticipation for their final walk out of the house and MY last day to watch them.

Before leaving, and while watching the newscaster Sully for the past 85 days of news as a "catch up", it was funny when :eeyore: said he was shocked that she knew who he was. I understand that in Australia, unlike the US, folks can become stars just by being on a show like BB. <don't know that for sure... read it somewhere>

During this news "catch up" Ollie visited them.

Then the last evicition turns out to be...., and then out of the two that are left, one of them wins. Even with this spoiler I'll leave it to you to find out rather than me just telling you. Someone at Network 10 told me who it was. I think the other four :gossip: of the five were fittin' to win also.

Wow! Gasoline is almost $7 a gallon in Aus

Maybe I'll "see" you at Survivor or Amazing Race and....

HAPPY SUMMER ALL OF YOU. Ciao

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u9DPl3v1qW0

Just got done watching the finale,still have tears in my eyes. I am soooooo glad Terry won, but would have been just as happy with Rory winning.

I really hope someone else picks up BB Aus.

It's been great posting with you all in this thread! Hope we all get to post here once again soon...See ya in the BB US and UK threads.:)

I will miss you Mike,Bree and yes even Fitzy...BRING BB AUS BACK

One word...

F A N T A S T I C!

That's how a finale should be done! Aside from what seemed like a manipulation of voting, I loved just about every bit of it. I actually shed a tear ..or two.. when they brought Terry and Rory's family out. Such a sweet moment. It was like they were all family. Rory's mom was great.

One thing I didn't like was Kyle. Sad thing is he thinks his teenagerish comments and flippant remarks are funny and he is SO NOT funny. Producers needed to replace him with Mike Goldman permanently a long time ago. Too late now though.

The housemate dance was fun! The lookbacks were great! The winning moment was wonderful!

Good for Terri!

I'll miss BBAU and crossing everything possible that another channel picks it up. I'm also hoping that xx2000xx will post previous seasons. He's stated that in the off season of BBUS that he just might. Fun!

That would be awesome if he posted previous seasons.I went on mininova to see if they had torrents of previous seasons and everything is gone.Not one torrent for BB Aus at all.Not even this seasons.Good thing I downloaded the finale when I did cause the next day they were gone. Oh and BTW if you can see previous seasons watch the finale from BB7 it was WAY better.They had a parade with a float and the 2 finalist got on the float then the evicted HG walked up the float and hugged the winner.They had fire works and everything.Music from the Pot Bellys(not sure how you spell it) But it was a big event.

2 things some good news

Network Tens says they are working with Endelmol to have a new version of BB in 2010!!!!!!!!!! Fans are hoping that the rules will be like USA's version.

CBS Housecalls's with Grethen Massey keeps hinting at a BB Internatioanl in 2009(Feb if Ratings are good this summer). This has got talk 2 spread on USA,UK, & AU forums hoping this is true. Most US & AU fans like the idea and the rules for U.S. but UK fans want spilt rules. What do u all think

As everyone is probably aware of Moosie's likes and dislikes of BB, I HATE BBUSA. :furious3: HATE, HATE, HATE it. For me, there is never-ending strategy and so much hatred, fights, namecalling, and abuse.

This year's BBAU was not just entertaining, it was a story of their characters unfolding and being exposed to me. In a positive way with nary any abuse, etc., I got to know them for who they are. :hug: The competitions were highly entertaining and fun. The weekly tasks were a daily break from the ho-hum daily living.

BBUS will not :schmoll: be on my television at all, now that I've seen the first two weeks of it. If BBAU becomes like the viper pit of BBUSA, then it can slither its way without me.

Too bad when a good thing is "got", the lesser quality is always put in its place. :sadangel::eek:

2010 is too far into the future.

I am with Moose(although I will always watch BB US) I LOVE BB Aus because it's nothing like the US version.Which is a good thing. I love that they can't talk about nominations or any of that stuff. They always seem to just have fun.

I hope another channel picks it up before they hack BB Aus to bits and pieces.

In my mind if they (we) had an "international big brother" it would just be regular BBUS with diversity. I see BBUK/BBAU so entirely different than BBUS. Ours is all about the competition and strategy. The other BBs are all about the social experiment aspect of it. So, I don't think it's possible to truely combine the two.

Is anybody missing the daily show as much as me??

I never got up for them...LOL I just downloaded the torrents.

I am missing them very much so. I always go through this when BB Aus ends. I think with this show you really get to know the ppl personally which is nice,but makes you miss them that much more when the show is done.

Reason for BBAu axed............itsnot ratings, according to Network ten its......................the "Turkey Slap incident from 2006, they say the prime minster & public have been pressuring them since........................that was 2006 its 2008 PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

I do too.I wish they did another show about after life in the bb house.Get them all to come back to the BB house for a reunion.That be neat!