Bb10: Fans Vs Favorites???

Yana

Well, if it's favorites instead of allstars..

Every BB HG think they're going to be on allstars. Not because they're worthy of it. But they use that as their second try, which should not be the reason.

And then, how would these favorites be picked? By voting? HA that means all the people we don't like will be in because BB doesn't care how we vote. They do what they want.

just put your ideas or rumors on what it means!!!!!!!!!!!! and responde to others ideas!

mine is BB10 all together we have winners of all of the BB versions all together in the same house. or hg's each from a BB country all together

I can see where you got the idea. I was thinking that maybe the All Together thing means that every eviction will have to be unanimous decision or the HoH will go home..? What do you think? It would be an interesting twist.

I noticed after the final in the back yard, Alex kept asking BB to have him back. Does he know something??

There's something they are doing in the Aussie version that I love... Everytime the break a houserule they have a chore they are assigned... They are very careful what they do because of it...

I think they should take clues from other countries for our BB...

OMG! I am hiding under my bed...talk about a Nightmare cast! :animated_shocking:

Just bring back the old BB. No twists.

Get rid of the jury house too. Once they're evicted, I say let them stay in the house and mess with peoples' games. They'll still get their stipends and we won't be bored as hell on feeds like most of us do when the numbers start to dwindle. I know, its a helluva dream.

Oh no.. bad Idea. Sorry.. Once your evicted you need to be out of the house... thats the reason people evict people in the first place, is cause they mess with there game.. Plus is everybody voted me out in the first place I probably wouldnt want to be there around them anymore anyways.. i like the jury house.

Archived