The Best Final 2

The Best Final 2  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Which Was the Best Final 2 of Big Brother?

• Will and Nicole
    • Lisa and Danielle
    • Jun and Alison
    • Drew and Cowboy
    • Maggie and Ivette
    • Boogie and Erika
    • Dick and Daniele
    • Adam and Ryan

I chose Lisa & Danielle, both played exceptionally smart games. Danielle was able to keep her secret alliance with that young virgin guy Jason(?) through the entire game and Lisa showed her competitive chops by NOT opting to bring her showmance Eric back into the house. She wanted to focus and that decision might have been what brought her the win.

as Erin said had it been Janelle with Dr. Will I would have chosen then, but D/D for sure,lol

Fatcat wrote:

as Erin said had it been Janelle with Dr. Will I would have chosen then, but D/D for sure,lol

I agree. Together they were great.

Janelle's weakness was her endurance game play.

Will and Nicole...it was the perfect balance of Evil Genius and Unstable Insanity.

I suspect that a good majority of the Dick and Dani fans may not of had the joy of watching Dr. Will push Nicoles buttons.

The Donatos!!! It was cool to have Father/Daughter in the F2 regardless of their rockie relationship at the time...

A close 2nd for me would be Will/Nicole except I could not stand Nicole!!!

blah. blah blah,people are still talkin asbout the Evel donatos, gotta love it. Ya know I meant to say too that I liked June and allison because I remember the very night when they decided to take each other, and stuck to it, I liked Dr, Will, but not nichole

Doug: Not liking Nicole was part of the fun...she was a trainwreck. And watching Dr. Will take home bacon that she was planning to fry up in a pan for her brand new husband gave Will's ultiamate victory so much satisfaction (at least for this lurker).

Plus without Dr. Will and Nicole, I would have never looked for and found Morty's. I wanted to follow every little detail in the house and Morty's certainly provide a haven for that.

i dont have a fav

Archived