Did You All Like This Season

jonnyc

ITS Big Brother--have loved and hated every season. Just like the HG there are highs and lows for us also--depending on who we are routing for. I love Big Brother, even producer influenced BB. Really appreciate all you posters too, it makes for good reading every morning with coffee. I may actually have to read the news or this Hilary/Obama thing. Cant wait til July-------See ya then---Thanks again

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been watching since BB1 and never has there been a season where I have been so less interested in the outcome. I can only hope that BB10 redeems itself...this season has been replete with vile, vulgar, uninteresting and intelligence-challenged hg's. No one to root for, and conversely, no one to care to root against! Total apathy for this motley crew.

I have watched BB since the 1st , and have never had such a strong dislike for a group of people as I have had for the HG's of BB9

I'm not a prude and can laugh with the best . CBS needed a filler and in their haste used rejects who would have never made it into the house otherwise JMO

If they want another winter season, I hope they learned from their mistakes, sure we watched and discussed but the feedback was negative a lot of the time and I hope this is considered next time.

Please continue to give us the eye candy but leave the drug abusers and women bashers out.

I hope their families watched and found out who their kids are when they THINK they're alone. Nobody I would want to claim.

ITS Big Brother--have loved and hated every season...

Same here!

This season...since I really disliked most of the cast...especially at first...I really enjoyed seeing the worst of the worst getting evicted...(and all their tears too!)...kinda like I took satisfaction in seeing them get what they had coming to them (chelsiajamesjoshnataliematt). Mostly though, I enjoyed watching the live feeds as well as coming here, posting and playing prediction challenge. Must be that BB addiction thing for me too! ;) I'll be back for 10...

this season sucked, i must say. it def gave a bad name to BB. I used to rave to all my friends that they should watch BB too and i would NOT have done that this time... i was def embarrassed that i even kept watching! out of the entire season, all i remember is the sex and the horny hgs yet so much bible talk lol. atleast its almost over and atleast there were some memorable players on this season for all-stars, whenever it may be.

Well, I for one, am glad that there was a BB9 season. It wasn't as good as last season (and I only have those 2 to compare) but there were some exciting and good moments.

James can do a "little" tricky (very funny--I had to laugh and then my eyes got soooo BIG)

Natalie stalking Matty the whole time (made us think of Psycho)

Allison driving us CRAZY

The GUINEA PIGS

Amanda and Allison going to the hospital

James naked in the BY (When BB told him to put his microphone on--CRACKED ME UP)

Sheila and Adam tied up together (pretty funny moments there)

Joshuah and his cute butt dances

Those are just a few of the highlights that I remember but then again, I'm addicted to the BB crack so I might be biased!!!

Not sure what the producers thought they were doing casting this group of House Guest. I for one will drop BB of my list of shows to watch if there is another cast like this past one.

WORSE BB EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have watch every season, well I missed the first few episodes of season 1 and my niece told me about how great BB was and I got hooked real fast! I have to say that this was the worst season for me....in fact I quit watching. I would come here and read the updates and know that I wasn't missing anything. I didn't watch the finale. If I had a favorite HG it was Alex, and he got the boot early on. I know I'm in the minority but I liked Sheila too.....only because she didn't cuss and get sleazy like everyone else in the house. I couldn't stomach James, Josh or Chelsia....hell I couldn't stomach Ryan or Baller......I hope that BB10 will be better, but with Grodner it'll be the same BS! jmho

:pixiedust:

Terrible, nasty and disgusting! The worst ever!!!!!!

You said it!!! Maybe this group of HG's were all of the rejected applicants from other season try-outs or something. Chelsea was disgusting, nasty, vile, foul-mouthed...wait, all of them were! I even tried to like Shehag but her 'Valleygirl' phony accent and attitude of self-entitlement - self-aggrandizing (she knew everything, foresaw everything, saved everyone, etc etc) was so annoying. One of her most aggravating moments was when she started saying she won that HOH competition - instead of having it handed to her. She was fidgeting and slipping and clearly not going to last. She even said she "could have lasted another hour, at least" was ridiculous! Natalie, and even Ryan, could have hung on so much longer!!

Adam's filthy nose-picking, you-know-what fondling and degrading comments about women was nauseating. Ryan's pants hanging down to his knees was ridiculous. James - I really didn't like him - almost did a few times - but mostly couldn't get past some things about him...

The rest were pretty awful, as well. Natalie - poor Nat - I mostly felt so sorry for her. I think she was sincere in her conversational moments - (I don't mean in relation to the game). She lied but they all did. She gave up so much personal information and was thoroughly condemned for her past life-choices. Still, she seemed really sincere about how hard she wanted to change her life. I just felt so sorry for her so public humiliations.

No, this season was so terrible. I cannot believe that it came down to those two absolute losers, even though there wasn't another HG that I could have picked that deserved to win. And even though Shehag didn't behave as nastily as the rest - her attitude of deserving to win - without ever winning one single competition and her non-stop whining and back-stabbing and all - just rubbed my last nerve raw!!

Sorry to go on and on but with nothing what-so-ever to watch - this season was the pits!!

Kat

First of all BB2 was not the X-Factor BB4 was.

I started watching BB during season 2. I fell in love with Dr Will, and the whole concept of the show. I was completly addicted to season 3, I loved Jason and believe that he has to be the house guest that got screwed the worst in all the seasons Ive watched. I will admit that there were moments in some seasons where I lost my desire to watch due to the boring cast, I honestly stopped watching season 4 at some point only to watch the finale to see who won. Season 5 was pretty good, better than season 4 and at least it held my attention. I LOVED season 6, I loved Howie and Janie and Kayser. I hated "Crappy" and the Nerd Herd that season. I liked All Stars just because Howie, Janie, Kayser and Dr Will were back, although I didnt end up liking any of their game play during that season, and mosly ended up liking Chicken George. BB8 was and is and probably will remain my favorite season off all time. I loved Evel Dick, loved, loved, loved him. I would like nothing more than to see him back in an all-star cast. It was only the second time in all the seasons that my favorite won the money. I hated Danielle but loved Dick and was very happy to see him win. BB9 was ok, I watched the whole season which is more than I can say for season 4 so I guess it wasnt my worst season. I would have much rather seen Adam win the last HOH and take Shebot to the end, because honestly she ended up being my favorite houseguest of the season. And I liked Adam, I even liked that he picked his nose, because it made him real, hey in real life people pick their noses. I would however like to see a season of Big Brother that goes back to the basics, 14 complete strangers of all different races, religions, and body types, who have to earn luxeries such as a washer, the spa, the exercise equipment, and all those other extras they got this year without having to work for it.

Easily the worst season ever. There just wasn't anybody to root for as they were all pretty disgusting. I liked James because at least he was honest. I liked Chelsia in the beginning, but as she turned into a "raging bitch" -- I didn't like her anymore. I really couldn't stand Natalie/Adam/Ryan and Sharon was too boring to live. Josh tried too hard to be the "bad guy". Sheila.... please. I liked Amanda, didn't really have a reaction to Alex. Blah........

I think last season was my favorite. LOVED the Donatos. :P

Archived