Who Do You Think Will Win B B9

Jem

Final Two Winner  

227 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win Big Brother 9?

• Adam
    • Ryan

Same could be said for Alex. Most people liked him but not Amanda. It's just he way things were when they were still couples.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally agree with you, joyami. My point is, though, it shouldn't be held against Ryan that he was evicted because A)it was BB's decision to let him stay in the game and B)when he was evicted it wasn't because the house wanted HIM out but more so wanted his partner gone and it was a package deal. As far as Alex goes, I think that's definitely why he got America's vote to go back in.

Definately valid points. I understand completely. I think Ryan would have had a better chance of saving himself and Allison as a team if the Ryan/Jen situation had been handled better. Jen and Ryan could have gone really far in my opinion. I remember watching it on tv and saying to myself "he just blew it, his days are numbered". Not to toot my own whistle, but it turned out to be the case. Next time I hope we have contestants with no pre-existing relationships whatsoever, with the exception of the guinneas of course.

I think Adam will win hands down and all the votes that people think Ryan will get, he will not, the juries are never predicable, but I have to say after hearing a little of las nights After Dark, I think is is sad that either of them will win anything. It really was disgusting and deplorable the way they talked about Sharon and Sheila, Who by the way never did any of the things the guys were saying last night. It was degrading and these 2 have no class what so ever to talk like that about 2 women on national television. I have lost the small shred of respect that I had for Adam and do not even care if he wins or not, his family has to be horrified if they heard any of the conversations from lst night, really bad.

Adam and Ryan both played an excellent game, and they do both deserve to be in the final 2 and deserve to win. Sharon and Sheila did not deserve to be in final 2. The only competition Sheila won, was because Natalie and Ryan threw it because they felt they would be safe and be in a better position for the next week to evict Sheila. Sharon played the dumb blonde n helpless card so no one thought she was a threat and let her cruise to final 4. Furthermore, I do kinda think she threw the that box endurance competition like she said, because she was able to hang on for a while in the disco ball endurance, yet only able to do 30 minutes in the box?.....Sharon was smart in that she knew the others would view her as a threat and would have gotten her out sooner rather than later.

I think ultimately, it will cost Adam for over-playing to the jury. While two of the jurors are not that bright (Sheila and Natalie), the others will see through it, and it might actually hurt Adams Chance at winning.

Ultimately, i really believe it will come down to Joshuas vote, with Ryan getting Matt/Chelsia/Sharon and Adam getting Sheila/Natalie/James.

I really doubt any of the jury will be swayed by Sheila (with the exception of Natalies dumbass) especially because they are all pissed that Sheila made it further then all of them!

People seem to forget Dr. Will one of the best players ever never won comps. He worked the people and I think that was Sheila's game play. She was able to flip the house a few times and change the course of the game. I think Sheila played a good game also.

Marty - I admit I haven't given Sheila the credit she deserves because she irritated me to no end. However, she did influence the course of the game more than once and deserves acknowledgment for that. I just had such a visceral reaction to her that it was hard for me to focus on her good points. One being her connection to the other HGs. She definitely made friends and influenced people!

adam is a freak and will spend all his money on lap dances and call girls!

i finally remember what adam reminds me of

that toy monkey that claps the symbols unitll you bonk it on the head and then

its eyes pop out and gimaces just like adam!

Marty touched on the key. Jeff Probst says it all the time. Sure, winning comps in games like this is great, but it's the MENTAL and SOCIAL gameplay that tends to win you the money and get you to the end.

If you play a horrible social game USUALLY you'll lose (Dick is a big exception...but then again he had help from America).

See this is where I think Ryan did his best. He did win comps true.. however.. his social/mental game play was excellent. He nearly always had a back up plan right up until Sharon was evicted. I mean he had Matt and Natalie in an "secret alliance " when he came back from eviction.. He then had "Team Christ" ... the only visible alliance he had... He made deals with James on the Down low( even tho this was not an alliance it still helped further his game).. then the Josh and Sharon secret alliance.... finally he had Adam.. Who was oblivious to it all.. Ryan covered his butt all season in several directions.

The fact that he came back from eviction to be in the Final 2 should attest to the fact that he is a great mental and social player.. to top it all off.. everyone whom was evicted during his HOH were targets via Natalie.. and he made sure the evicted Hgs knew it ... he made his stuff very visible when it benefited him and very secret when he didn't want people to know.

Adam.. followed the power house and let everyone do his dirty work and tried to cover his butt but was caught. A strategy to be sure.. but no where near as brilliant as Ryan.

James is going to win BB9!!!

Oh, that's right...he's already been evicted. But maybe the siren will go off tomorrow and he'll come back in a blue box with a ribbon and compete with Ryan and Adam to win!!!

Clearly, the BB withdrawal is effecting my mind and the boring feeds are making me delusional...

"James is going to win BB9!!!

Oh, that's right...he's already been evicted. But maybe the siren will go off tomorrow and he'll come back in a blue box with a ribbon and compete with Ryan and Adam to win!!!"

HA!!!! thats what I wish!!

Archived