Who Do You Think Will Win B B9

Jem

Final Two Winner  

227 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win Big Brother 9?

• Adam
    • Ryan

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A-baller will win--Needs the money more than he knows--being unemployed and all--think it will be 4-3--Sharon, Josh and Matty for Ryan, but it wouild be kinda cool to have 7-0 or 6-1 just to bring Ryan back to earth. Maybe Adam will share some $$ with Sheila-------------NOT

I dont know about them being losers really--most of them too young to determine that. Every season this is said---Maybe we should all look at ourselves and see what people would say about us. EVALUATION of self>I pick my nose sometimes, scratch sometimes, leave the restroom without washing hands(know it is gross, but we all do it) oh and I'm a little big (fat a$$ actually). I talk with my mouth full and sometimes have food hanging from my moouth, but fortuneatly for me, I don't have cameras on me 24/7. Oh yeah, I fart too.

I certainly don't defend Ryan's ego, however, I feel a need to point out that the person who deserves to win the final is the one with the best game play, and that certainly isn't Adam. The majority of people didn't like Dick Donato by the end of BB8 but he sure walked away with the final prize, didn't he? The majority of people may not have liked Ryan, but his game play is a LOT more worthy of the 500K than is Adam's.

I think it will be 5-2 Ryan.......

Just don't hate on me.......LOL......

:jester:

some say ryan because that is who they like, has nothing to do with who got game, a lot of it has to do with who they are as people and Adam has it all over ryan, farts, boogers and all. of course this is just my opinion which is just like everyone elses, means nothing noone knows what those jury folks will do

I wish the question was "Who would you like to see win BB9?" That I could answer with ease, Adam. Who do I think is a toss up, could go either way. With that nut crew in sequester who really knows how they will vote.

They sure didn't like the tape of Sharon's eviction where Adam was celebrating with Ryan, could cost him, unless Sheila has enough time to get in their ear......... :animated_bouncy:

so true, the only one who thought it was cool was that idio Matt,lol, his alliance?? he had no alliance in there, and I think it could get ugly with the questions, I hope we get to hear some of the questions, that whole crew is evil,lol

Yep Sheila could save it for him, I sure would hate to see ryan go the distance

I hope Adam wins, but I think the Jury will go for the pretty boy Ryan. I think he played the women in the house pretty well and he'll get their votes. You know damn well that Natelie is voting with Matty, so that is two votes right there.

ewwww echo....you said pretty boy Ryan. ;)

I too want Adam to win......and yeah.....who knows with those crazy jurors what will happen.

:pixiedust:

This is exactly what I hope doesn't happen in the Jury house! Ryan DESERVES to win! No matter what else he won (money, luxury comps, etc...) he played the best game, by far! I really hope that the jury takes the fact that Adam floated on the backs of everyone else into consideration. And, in my opinion, Ryan doesn't have a bigger ego than Adam, he has just not been playing strictly for jury votes this whole time like A Baller.

Well I too think it will be a toss up, but I hoping Ryan wins I think he played a better game. He went from being a big target in the game to be one of the last 2 standing, that's a pretty good player.

He was a big target because of him and Jen being a couple, and also because of everyone hating his partner Allison in the game, they even voted him out once (with Allison) then kept him since.

Also he didn't back down and let the others threaten him into kicking out his "bro" Mattie. He has also won more HoH's when he needed to.

I think if the jury was smart and vote according to game play they would pick him.

I mean what has Adam really done anyway?

Besides Ryan is from OHIO like me. GO BUCKS!! lol..

....but no I really think he did better than Adam, but thats just my opinion.

( by the way, I have a feeling that watching the feeds or BB After Dark now with only those 2 in the house would be like watching 24/7 of Beavis and Butthead) "hee hee hee",

they even kind of look like them, don't you think?? lol... bnb_beer_jpg.jpg

I'd like to see Adam win, I think he played a good game. He stayed under the radar and watched each HG hang themselves and get voted out then pulled it out to win in the comps to keep him going to the end.

I think if Sharon thinks Ryan had a deal with Adam that got her voted out I can't see her voting for him. I think Adam got points with Matty, Chelsia, James and Josh when they all saw him give James a chance by not putting him on the block so he had a chance to win the POV but he didn't so he was done. These are just my opinions I could be wrong.

Totally agree with you, BBfanforever! I think people forget all the stuff that Ryan has had to overcome to be in F2 right now. Not taking anything away from Adam, though, because I do think that he made some crucial moves at the right times to get him here as well. And he was definitely better than anyone else at keeping his multiple alliances going at the same time! I just think in the end, going strictly on game play, you have to give it to Ryan.

I have to agree with BBfanforever and 703 Neely. Last week, I would've said Baller will win hands down because IMO he played a better game. But now that Ryan has ended up with 3 Hoh's, 2 POVs, and the luxury comps. The jury may look at him as the better player with the comps in addition to positioning himself with his different allies. I think the jury should base their vote on who played the best overall game. Not by who screwed over who or who they like better. But, I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm looking forward to the Q/A with the jurors and the Final 2 on Sunday. That will give us viewers an idea of how they are thinking.

Okay .. my take is that this can end up with two scenarios..

Scenario #1

Sharon may have had a secret alliance with Ryan but Joshua did as well. They both have alot of pull with James and Chelsea. there is 4 votes right there .. Joshua is voting for Ryan.. he tells Sharon... Sharon votes and they both convince James and Chelsea.. James will vote for Ryan because of the best game play between the two. Chelsea will vote however James wants her too.

Natalie will vote for Adam because she thinks Adam was true to the end.. she is too emotional about it not to vote this way. Mattie could change her mind ( Matt is the swing vote in this should it come down to that and he can talk Nat into anything).

Shelia is with Adam.. however.. you never know how or what will come out at the finale.

Scenario #2 Vindication for all of the Evil Doers..

Sharon and Joshua vote for Adam because Ryan Screwed them.. They won't talk James out of voting for the best "game Player" . Chelsea again votes however James does. That leaves the vote 2-2

Nat will vote for Ryan because he saved her ass more than Adam.

Shelia votes for Adam DUH!!

that leaves the votes tied with Mat being the deciding vote.. he votes for Ryan and Ryan wins.

Either way i see it .. Ryan wins. :crybaby: :crybaby:

If the jury selects the person who was the best competitor, it will certainly go to Ryan.

However, if they look who played the game the best, it is really a toss up. Adam really didn't start playing the game until the week he voted to evict Ryan instead of Matt. On the otherhand, the entire house was after Ryan since his relationship with Jen was exposed.

As far as the votes go,

-Ryan will definitely have Sharons vote because she is so clueless and really believed Ryan thought Adam would keep her over Sheila.

-Ryan will probably have Matts vote (small chance Matt might sway to Adam though)

-Ryan will probably have Chelsias vote as well because she did attack Adam on her way out, and not Ryan.

-Adam will definitely have Sheilas vote (just for the simple fact that "Evil RyeBread" first stole her $10,000 that she really needed, and then he "stole" her chance of making a difference for her and her son! (boo hoo, *single mother card pisses me off)....Furthermore, Sheila still believes Adam had her back......was it not obvious that Adam threw the first part of the HOH competition as well as the final part!........why would he do that?........umm.....so he didnt have to evict her himself.......not to mention......just like Adam said since they seperated the couples.......the first chance he got to put Sheila on the block.....he would.........AND HE DID!

-Adam will have James vote too because Adam "gave him a chance" (how?.....by not nominating him until after POV....wat difference did it make anyways?)

-Adam will probably have Natalies vote because he played her like a fiddle right before she was evicted......And lets face it........this girl isnt the brightest, and I dont think she's under the influence of Matts' cum anymore!

I hate to say it, but i think the deciding vote will be Josh............Josh did say on his way out he would vote for the person who played the game the best.....So if he looks at it competition wise, it should go to Ryan, other wise, its a toss up!

Ryan will definitely have Sharons vote because she is so clueless and really believed Ryan thought Adam would keep her over Sheila.

I beg to differ. When Sharon showed the DVD of her eviction, everyone saw Ryan and Adam nod at eachother and I think she has a clue now.

Okay, here is how I see it. One person signed up on the board yesterday under two identities, and then did it again today (two hours later for all intensive purposes) for good measure and all to give Ryan a few moral votes on a board where it simply does not matter. Hi Jen! (or other family member or real time close friend of Ryan's) :animated_wave:

When it comes to being a human being, I think Adam should win. He just seems to be a more caring person than Ryan.

If we look at the people in the jury house, there are really only two that I will say for sure are voting for Adam. Chelsia was allll quick to jump on the whole "See, Ryan knew what Adam was going to do and it was set up from the beginning" because Chelsia and James do NOT like Ryan. Their votes will be slightly vindictive. Not necessarily FOR Adam, but definitely AGAINST Ryan.

Sharon and Josh both had an alliance with Ryan that did them no good in the end. I truly believe their votes will be more based on the question and answer period with Adam and Ryan. They may confront Ryan and if he is straight up honest, he may win their vote. It really just depends, but I do not think they will vote with Chelsia and James just because.

Sheila said something interesting... she said she would vote for the person who played the best game. That may or may not be Adam. I think it MIGHT be Adam, but Adam was foolish. If he wanted Sheila to work the jury for him, he needed her to be gone to the jury house earlier. She's not going to be able to sway many votes with so short a time.

Matt will vote for Ryan. Its his boy. He's just stupid that way.

I have no clue what Natalie will do. Her brain is a mystery to the modern world. The oompah loompah's from loompah land made more sense to me than she did and they were both her "boys". Her decision may also depend upon whether or not the questions and answers from Ryan and Adam are good. Then again, if Matt campaigns for Ryan, all he has to do is let her give him another blow job or two and he will have sealed the vote for Ryan.

So there you see it. I have absolutely no idea about anyone's votes except for James and Chelsia.

Archived