Who Will Be The Final 2?

The Final 2  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Be the BB9 Final 2?

• Adam and Ryan
    • Adam and Sheila
    • Ryan and Sheila

It will be interesting to see who wins this; that is for sure.

I was thinking about this earlier, before I logged in to see the newest updates...I was thinking it really didn't matter who won the competitions because Adam was safe either way...If Ryan won (which he already did) he'd take Adam, if Sheila won, she'd take Adam.

If F2 is Ryan and Adam, I think Adam will win.

If F2 is Adam and Sheila, I think Sheila might win by sympathy...And sympathy only

If F2 is Ryan and Sheila, she might win, just because they wouldn't want the money going to Ryan/Jen. Plus, I don't think Ryan has the votes.

agree with all cept I think Shebot would come in 2nd to Baller

I think the final two will be Ryan and Adam... because I do think Ryan will win HOH and take Adam. If Adam wins then I think it will be him and Sheila, but I don't think that's happening. I really want Sheila to win, but I'm not gonna be too disappointed at the winner this year b/c I do like all 3... yes, even Ryan although most hate him, but I will admit although I read the feeds and watch BBAD here and there when I can stay up I have fortunately missed his and Adam's women bashing so I don't have that to discount the two.

I'm hoping the F2 will be Adam and Sheila......but who knows with these people!

:pixiedust:

I guess Ryan doesn't realize he doesn't have a chance against Adam but he will win taking Sheila.

I agree Marty.....Ryan's ego has grown so much in the past few days. I'm sure Ryan thinks he can beat either of them.

big pimping style? that is laughable, especially that poser Ryan,lololol :rolleyes:

Did Adam throw the competition?

I don't know if he did or not echo.....he and Ryan did discuss him throwing it. Adam said something like "I voted Sharon out for you and now you vote out Sheila for me". But then in the DR Adam said he didn't know what he would do. I don't have the feeds....so maybe someone else out there knows for sure.

Thx TCS, people here seem to think Adam has a good chance of winning, but apparently Ryan thinks he has a better chance of beating Adam otherwise he would kept Sheila. Like him or not, Ryan is a player unlike Ivette from a few seasons back who went to the final two with Maggie and lost big time, no way would Ryan hand over 250K because he made a promise to someone in the game.

True echo. I really think Ryan thinks he has a chance against Adam. He sent that phoney goodbye with Sharon and thinks that will make the James gang turn against Adam and he will get the votes. He is in for a rude awakening.

Both boys talking were really convinced that Sheila had the votes in the jury because she made friends with people.

yes adam threw comp

Archived