What Kind Of Cast Would You Like To See?

mikala328

Been following the posts all season, thought it was time to post one of my own.

I would love to see 16 people from 16 different countries, speaking 16 different languages... That would make for one interesting show!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After just reading the most recent posting on the overnight talks between Adam and Ryan...the UNFAIR sheila-bashing that just maligns this poor woman's character---she did NOT hit on EITHER of those guys. In fact, Sheila and Sharon were the ONLY two women in this entire game (THE ONLY TWO PLAYERS, SINCE THE MEN WERE PRETTY MUCH ALL DAWGS) who actually had modesty and a moral compass that worked at least 80 percent of the time. Sheila was loyal to Adam and he has trashed her like in such a base and vulgar way. Ryan is just...low class scum. I have determined that I REALLY want to see MORE people like She-bot and Sharon. Good young people, good middle aged people, good older people. INTELLIGENT people who can hold a conversation without SWEARING every ten seconds. I am just so disgusted with this season and I do not want anyone to win. This may be sick, but the only joy I will find is if Adam does NOT win this and THEN finds out he's been fired from his job.

BB!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.... YOUR AUDIENCE IS LARGELY WOMEN IN THE 25 TO 50 AGE BRACKET. WE DON'T WANT BEAUITFUL FAKE-BODIED FILTHY MOUTHED SCUM ON THE SHOW.... WE WANT NORMAL PEOPLE AND HUGE VARIETY. PLEASE DELIVER.

100% agree. :party_smilie: Yep, the "bros" have been talking nasty about Sheila (they both think they "coulda gotten a piece of that" if they had tried.) :brood: Adam said the same thing about Sharon! "I could get with that if I wanted to, she likes me"....(only he said it much more graphically) *vomit* I'd love to see some people hold an intelligent conversation about anything.......without all the filthy language. :party_smilie: I also want anyone who throws a competition to be given a penalty? :animated_scratchchin::animated_rotfl:

OMG, I thought it was soooo gross the way they were talking about shelia and sharon who have never done what these idiots said last night, Adam is soooo full of it sayin he could of had sheila, he said it in a really nasty way, I was grossed out and really taken back that they actually think like that, this has been a really bad cast of house guests, and I hope season 10 does not follow this route, I lost whatever small shred of respect that I may have had for Adam last night, his mother has to be horrified. There is supposed to be a good house calls today, and yeserdays was good with ED on it, he says both Ryan and adam are idiots, and he really put Ryan down, and talked into the camera to Jen, sayin she pulls him around by the nose, and that ryan is sooo stupid that he has never had an origianl thought in the BB house, that Sharon and Adam have told him what to do each time, I love my own thoughts being validated by ED so I am going to see what is up today on housecalls,lol

Yes after last night I am done with Adam too. I did not see it but from what I have heard he is a disgusting asshole.

I took his trashing Sheila before and maybe game play to get Ryan to take him to F2.

There is NO excuse for him to be saying disgusting things about Sheila and Sharon now.

If BB would have had a true couples theme, where married, engaged, steady relationships started out in the game this might have proved interesting. Could you imagine the fireworks that could have been if some of the couples did not have a secure relationship. It could have been very well a prime time Jerry Springer show!! :hahohi:

he said things like I coulda hit that, meanin Sheila, and she put her puss right up close to my face, and ryan was like yeah yeah, go on, and then he wa describing how it would have come down if the dr had not called her in at that time, then ryan stared sayin he coulda had sharon, and it was just like he was talkin smack because he wanted to one up Adam, disgusting, and the words bitches , this and Bitches that were flying, ADam was sooo hyper , that BB kept having to tell him and Ryan to cool it, I really am so over these 2, their families are horrified, I know if that were one of my sons , Omg, well it would never be one of my sons, that is for sure.

They both suck and this will go down in my book as the worst season ever.

I agree with that......I've always thought (since the beginning of BB9) that Grodner wants more sex/trash/disgust on the show or she would never have done a "couples - soulmates" theme. With the exception of a few classy players like Alex, Sheila and Sharon and maybe Jacob.....the rest were complete trash. :disgust: This season was too much like an episode of Jerry Springer for me and I think she's playing with fire since it's bound to turn off alot of people.

From the front page in updates for last night.

Lots of "WOOHOO's" happening between the bros. Ryan gets in the shower. They talk about how their plan was Ryan and Adam for final two since April 1st. Lots of Sheila dogging going on. They accuse Sheila of being a former drug addict and Adam thinks he could have hit that shit a long time ago and says Sheila put her puss in his face. Ryan asks "Why didn't it go down?" Adam says he was laying face down getting a boner but BB called Sheila to the DR. He says Sheila was rubbing his hair and he kept sliding her puss in his face. Ryan claims that if he wasn't with Jen he could have gotten with Sheila too. Ryan says Sheila tried to kiss him and get on him so he would use the PoV on her. Adam says Sheila is a whore and an easy lay. They think Sheila has been with 150 dudes.

Disgusting PIGS!

They accuse Sheila of being a former drug addict and Adam thinks he could have hit that shit a long time ago and says Sheila put her puss in his face. Ryan asks "Why didn't it go down?" Adam says he was laying face down getting a boner but BB called Sheila to the DR. He says Sheila was rubbing his hair and he kept sliding her puss in his face. Ryan claims that if he wasn't with Jen he could have gotten with Sheila too. Ryan says Sheila tried to kiss him and get on him so he would use the PoV on her. Adam says Sheila is a whore and an easy lay. They think Sheila has been with 150 dudes.

:blink::unsure::glare::angry:

I'm extremely thankful that Mick isn't watching any of that......and I hope the girls families blast these pigs at the wrap party. :D

Gah, they are just disgusting. I doubt I will even watch the finale now.

I really hope they stop casting people from the Real World and Jerry Springer applications. I would really like it if there were real people in the house, not actors trying to fill a role. I think there are plenty of interesting people out there that would entertain us without having to strip, degrade or defame each other.

I seriously could not believe the things they were saying on national tv, I hope their families blast hem, and what must Ryans girl jen think?? Surely she must be disurbed by it, and I bet if he only comes in 2nd she will end up leaving him. that was sooo wrong calling Sheila a whore and saying they bet she has slept with over a 100 men, how would they know that ??? I am hating both of them right now. I wish they would have an open forum of us out here geting to ak them questions.

Honestly, after this disgusting cast and nine long seasons, I think I'm DUN with BB. I may watch a little of S10, if I don't change my mind, to see what kind of cast there is. I truly couldn't care less which of these two pigs win this time around. I'm so sure the money will be used wisely. Morons!

I definitely think they should put all BB addicts (like us) into the house!

People who really know the game and are there to compete.

That would be fun to watch...........

I agree, that would be awesome!

I just wanna see some real people in the game who have no celebrity aspirations and no secret connections. I want a better variety of personalities, ages and ethnicities.

I'd also like to see the house itself change. Get rid of the exercise equipment, pool table, sauna, microwave, washing machine and dryer, etc. I liked the earlier seasons where HGs had to actually work together to earn these luxuries. Remember when they had to make a potato clock because the house didn't even have any clocks? I'd like the theme of BB10 to be "back to the basics".

Archived