Wednesday, April 23rd

mjcs

Hi everyone :animated_wave: Just wanted to ask a question. I see Ryan one first part of HOH. Has second part of HOH been played? If not, when will it be played?? Also is BBAD pre recorded this evening? Sorry to be lazy and not reading the threads...But I have a 3 week old baby at home and not a lot of time to read right now. Especially tonight, he's pretty fussy :( Thanks in advance :)

MJCS

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uh oh ryanandballer, this I definately want to see,lolol, I will be waiting :guitarist:

you mean to tell me that you would not fight to the bitter end for one of their vote???. I do not see what sheila did or said as wrong, and as a matter of fact the way she just came out and said plz do not talk about me any more was in her rights, they have treated her not very nice, and as a matter of fact for whatever annoying things she has done or said or not nearly as painful or annoying as the two of them, they suck

She has every right to ask Adam to keep her for final 2. She just gets annoying when she says she isn't saying something that she's saying. I think her attitude is too forceful for me.

Also, Fatcat - I live with 5 males. NONE of them are like Adam and Ryan, but I think I'm more immune to the male irritations. I am the only female in the house and I don't have to deal with female attitudes often.

well I would hope and pray your men are not like these guys, of course they are in that house cut off and all they have is each other, it has to get tense in there, but Ryan has no right to bag on her for being a hypocrite, just is not right, she is npo less than they are, and they should not be laughing right now, at least be fing men about it, they are being chicken sh*t in my book.

I think Sheila made some valid points, I just wish she would leave the single mom card out of it, but I did understand the rest of what she was trying to get across.

Crys I was thinking the same thing. But I think he would anyway, because when he hears that he's lost his job it will cut him to the core (it matters to him very much what others think of him). I think he'll want to make things right in the end with the group that he was working for.

I live with 5 males. NONE of them are like Adam and Ryan

That's very nice to hear!! My hubby told me that the guys he works with DO talk about their wives (bitching and moaning, etc.) but that none of them uses foul language or calls them whores, bitches.......and I know my parents would seriously slap the crap outta my brother for doing it. I guess I don't get the whole "wanna-be gansta" stuff that young guys are into now. :lookaround:

And I have no respect for any woman who puts up with it. :disgust:

tessieroo - Speakin' of that wannabe gangsta stuff..*LOL* My son went through that in his freshman and sophomore years in high school and quickly decided it wasn't the way to go. Also, that was the fashion from about 2001-2004 here in California. Shows you the maturity level in that pressure-cooker of an environment. I'm not saying I'd be impeccable, but geez...a different tactic would be nice.

Also, that was the fashion from about 2001-2004 here in California.

Maybe that's it? I'm in the midwest? (although St Louis and KC are both full of wanna-be gangstas so maybe that's not it) :animated_scratchchin:

Tessie - I'm sure we could debate it until the end of time and not come up with an answer. *LOL* I just think Ryan is blah, Sheila is a raging bitch with a sense of entitlement, and Adam is a misunderstood and crude little troll who probably has a genius IQ and needs charm school! But that's only the negatives...the postitives are not as fun to discuss, but they have their good qualities too.

I blame CBS for airing that in the first place. It was wrong of him to call them "retards" but i really don't think he meant it to be mean or disrespectful. I know there are lots of feed watchers but not enough to where this would have gotten back to his employers and get him actually fired. That, in my opinion, is why it seems that BB is somewhat manipulated in Adam's favor. They want him in F2 to make up for costing him his job.

Well, anyway, I think he (Adam) is just playing Ryan while he has to and that he (Adam) will win the final HoH and the game. Sheila will be by his side in second.

"Wild speculation", you say? 'Go ask Alice'. lol

that's funny, Go ask Alice when she 10 feet tall,lolol

I wish it were true, but I heard that Adam was going to throw the 3rd part of this comp to ryan, prolly so he doesn' have to pick Sheila, I would hope as a man he would paly to win, and then if he does not want to take her he can just pick Ryan, ya knw?? These people go round and round,lol

I am confused as to what is happeneing tonight, is it the final eviction, when is the last show?? I have to work, and I want to make sure I have my dvr recording all of it, if anyone knows the line up plz post, thanks

Tonight's live show will be the end of the first part of the competition (that they showed last night) then they'll show the 2nd and 3rd parts, crown the last HoH person and another live eviction so it's down to the final 2. Then we have 3 days of just 2 people in the house (BORING - like last year with Dick/Dani) and then Sunday's show is the live finale.

I think that if Adam wins and evicts Ryan then he will be a hero in the eyes of the evil doers in the jury. I think up against Sheila he will win hands down.

Ryan will go back to Ohio and maybe Adam will come to LA and start up his business and remain friends with Sheila.

(a person can dream can't they?)

Archived