Tuesday, April 22nd

Cajunboiler

Guest nerorowan
Isn't anyone watching the REPLAY of the "live feeds"?I am and am actually enjoying it very much thank you!!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Tuesday, April 22, Sheila and Adam will compete in Part Two. The winner of Part Two will compete live in Part Three on Wednesday night and Julie will crown the winner of the final HoH competition of the season!

The winner of Part three will evict the final person live giving us the final two for Big Brother 9.

you cannot be sure about that, we were all so sure he was putting sheila out last nite, and that did not happen, and Adam won the 2nd part of the comp according to what I read just now, so we do not know that he is gonna throw it, I think he wants to oust Ryan and will take Sheila with him to the end, that is what I think, they have been talking about it for a long time, he could totally be blowin smoke up Ryans butt, he told Sheila he would tell Ryan anything he had to to make him think he was for real.

that is according to you, maybe Adam doesn't think so , anyway they have been playing pretty stupid the whole time, he does not know he can beat Ryan, no one lnows that until the last vote is in, the jury is notorious for not doing what everyone thinks they will do, it is a crap shoot for sure, especially this season

you keep saying that and you just do not know that, and I do not caare what you are hearing on the feeds, hey I am a baller fan and cannot stand ryan, but No one knows what will happen, it is all assumpion and speculation

I do like Adam, but Ryan is a pig, and I cannot stand that he would get a dime out of this, Ryan is anything but a jokester, he is an idiot, I hink Adam is hilarious, but Ryan makes me ill.

'Wow, I did not see that you said people take them too seriously, anyone and specifically Ryan that constantly degrades women is a pig and I do take that seriously, I think I can forgive Adam as I do not think deep down he feels that way, but I most definately know that Ryan has no respect in him.

I am not so sure that Adam would not take it all, he is the one who to me has played the game, he should have more confidence in himself and take Sheila with him, I would like to see her with a litle somehing, just sayin

On Tuesday, April 22, Sheila and Adam will compete in Part Two. The winner of Part Two will compete live in Part Three on Wednesday night and Julie will crown the winner of the final HoH competition of the season!

The winner of Part three will evict the final person live giving us the final two for Big Brother 9.

Nice to see someone actually reads what I write...

that is according to you, maybe Adam doesn't think so , anyway they have been playing pretty stupid the whole time, he does not know he can beat Ryan, no one lnows that until the last vote is in, the jury is notorious for not doing what everyone thinks they will do, it is a crap shoot for sure, especially this season

That would be cool fatcat..

where did we not read you Jem, I read every word,lol

Hey by the way love your name keggerboy, I can only hope, but I am afraid that is all it will urn out to be,lol, I want Adam to win, but wan Ryan to get nothing, guess I cannot have it all

On live feeds, I think Adam is still undecided about whether to take Ryan or Sheila...Or he's taking Sheila and doesn't want Ry to know because he's talking like he's scrambling again with Ryan. He needs to STFU if he doesn't want to blow it. Too much rehashing.

Jem - I read every single thing you write. :kiss:

Archived