Tuesday, April 22nd

Cajunboiler

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well isn't this a Big bunch of Crap. Not only do i get my girl voted out, i get to watch pre-recorded drivil and the thought of watching Fred -Quick Flinstone and his buuddy Barney-Baller Rubble for the next week. And i thought i hated this season before tonight? :furious3:

Lara

I was all set to root for Sharon......I thought Sheila was toast! I'm happy that Sheila is still there!!!!! :party_smilie:

I really don't like any of these people but would love to see Sheila win this thing.......over the bros.

:pixiedust:

the only thing i can even stomach is a sheila win...and i DON'T think it's gonna happen. ryan and baller are bad enough separately at times, although both can be ok...together they just turn my stomach. sorry for the sour grapes though...and congrats to all you guys who are happy with the f3. at least i had last year!

then there was no comp tonight? Ryan could not be hoh, because he can't compete, can he?? I hope that isn't right.lol, cause I hate him, oh yeah!!!!

guess I was wrong, looks like idiot won the first part of the hoh comp, while I am happy that sheila stayed in, I am not at all happy that between the two of them they could not pull off an hoh win for christs sake, ridiculous

I bet they gave up because it was really no point in fighting for the endurance comp when you know the next comp is gonna be part physical and part mental. Let Doofus tire himself out during the endurance comp. If Doofus was dumb enough to fall for Adam's plan to keep Shelia, I don't see him doing well in the final HOH comp. I think Shelia might do best in that comp. It's usually trivia about the jury members. It might be best to throw tomorrow's comp to her. I'm assuming there will be a comp tomorrow, if they plan on airing the final HOH comp live. I'd love it if Shelia screwed Adam in the end and took Ryan to the finals. I think she would win, but I don't hardly think that would happen. I'm sitting here thinking of who would vote for Ryan in F2 against Sheila? Maybe Adam? I think Josh, Sharon, James, and Chelsia would vote for Shelia. I'm not sure about Matt and Natalie.

I cannot foresee a mental challenge comp that Sheila will be able to win. We have seen her compete all season and the only comp she was in till the end and won was the glass box and that was given to her. :hide:

Go Adam!

Well so glad Sheila is in the F3. I hate the Ryan won the first comp.

*thinking that Zach won the first comp last year.

I am looking forward to tonights show and see how the eviction played out.

How about one person watch the CBS show and then just post everything here as it is happening on the show that way CBS does not get good ratings and and it can be a way of saying TURN BACK ON THE FEEDS!!!

Acutally I have someone that uses his webcam to post certain sports games for those of us that are in a blacked out area and we watch it on line, it would not be hard to do the samething for BB

The feeds are on now but I am angry we did not get to watch the comp. Last year the first comp was monumental and I watched it all.

I am watching them sleeping on the feeds right now. I hope they let us watch the next comp. grrrr

I really really hope that Ryan does not win the next one. I can't stand the dude.

wow ryan won another comp

ryan wins at most important times

Final two will be to chose between a rapist and a racist...hmmm

One finale I will not be watching...

only in america :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

alex= simp

really nice pics Marty. I was really dissapointed to read that the first part of the hoh comp was handed by adam to ryan last night, shaking head, I guess he told Ryan he would throw it to him if he agreed with the Sharon eviction, Why does Baller always feel he has to explain himself and make sure noone is "mad" at him for whatever it is he decides to do?? It is beyond me. People are saying those nasy boys DESERVE to be in the F2, Sheila has done nothing but complain, blah blah, I say they deserve NOTHING for the way they have conducted them selves, and Sheila is the leas offensive to me, my God, I think she should be in F2 or at least have a shot at 50 grand, I will totally be sooo over Adam if he does not take Sheila with him, what in the world was the point of getting rid of Saron if Adam wins and he takes Ryan?? it is just sooo stupid the way these people have played this season, please be over, give us a break till BB10, I think I am going to dislike Ryan more than my most hated house guest which is maggie.

Archived