Tuesday, April 22nd

Cajunboiler

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep, but once the show has aired we will prolly get to see the rest of the comp, lets hope, but when I heard they were taping this After Dark earlier, I smelled a feed block. I am tellin you they did this several yrs ago, no matter whether you saw last yr or not, last year was on schedule, and I think this is happening early for some reason, I did not even know there was to be an eviction ceremony tonite since we saw no pov ceremony, they do not care whether any one is pissed or not, when it happened before there evidently is some fine print that no one read when they signed up and it says they can do anything they want whenever they want, so we are not gonna see no stinkin show till tomorrow, and then we are gonna be lucky as to what we get to see then, it sucks, especially since the last words we heard was Adam was voting sharon out, so here we are watchin boring bs from earlier today,I would quit showtimes cept The Tudors is on this station,lol and I love that show

It just sucks cause they will break a comp which will be at a min one hour to at most ten minutes for the show. I love watching the endurance comps on the feeds. Just my thoughts

So you guys think the feeds will come back after the endurance comp or maybe after tommorow show?

I've had showtime for years so I won't really complain. I liked being able to see part of the comp on BBAD last year. I like watching showtime better than the feeds. I kinda wish there were a BB channel. Everything looks much better on tv.

well, I do not think they will because they do not want us the viewing public to see a damn thing till tomorrow night so they get record stats for tomorrow nites show. I hope they come back when it is over, but I doubt it, when they did this before he feeds were off for almost 2 days.

me too, it is more up close and personal than the feeds, but then you only get the 3 hrs worth, i do like the other shows that showtimes has, i just wish they would put on season one of the tudors instead of one lonely episode, that sucks, all the other series have their past seasons on there, uugh!!!

I agree, I like watching the entire comp like last year. I hate watching a 5 min edit. Anyway, since Vegas is the theme this year and people bet and play odds on anything maybe the 21,000 dollar prize was given by the promoters if they(BBCBS) did not revel anything about the final 3 and comps until the CBS show aired, that way bets will continue to be placed. (Just a theory)

Archived