Tuesday, April 22nd

Cajunboiler

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baller told the story that he used to put ruffies into girls drinks and then have his way with them, everyone around here has pondered if it is a true story or just Baller jackin his jaws, so they named him the rapist, crazy stuff

I'm hoping that Baller is just talking out of the side of his mouth and most of what he says, is in his mind and not the truth.

We have the boys that have questionable lives. Drugs? Arrests? Jail time? Roofies? Racisits? Total disrespect for woman.

We have Sheila. Does not take crap from people. Has a little attitude. Has a little sense of entitlement. California talk irritates people. Has a questionable past.

I would love to see Sheila win the big money or at least the 2nd prize.

Yes part 3 is questions about HG.

I agree, Marty. She has played a pretty good game as far as i'm concerned... has gotten people to vote her way and also has gotten people to take her off the block... isn't that what the game is all about, to get people to do what is best for you? I think her and Adam deserve final two.

Sheliaism:

"Yew no wut Adam, ya really don't owe me an apology for the way ya treated me this past week, but I thnk ya dew!"

Adamism back to Shelia:

"Shut up ya F'n B, yur (garble garble) ass iz still in da houze"

Ryanism:

Daaaa Ahhaaa Duhs, you know."

Hey! *LOL* Northern California talk doesn't irritate people...it's Sheila's own brand of Southern roots mixed with girly showbiz Valley Girl that does it! Yewwww kooooowwww whut I meeeeeean? Oh my Gawd Aaaduuuummmm.

Yes the valley girl talk is still around and different versions. Last year the word LIKE was used every other word by some HG. I think Jen was the worst with using it. Glad it is not overused with this gang of language misfits.

Slowpoke -

That was AWESOME!! My favorite one was:

"I never said 'I voted for you.' I said 'I voted for ewes.' Big difference, dude. Baller loves the sheep!"

Archived