Relationship In The House

MewithBB

I think Shebiotch (Sheila) and Adam are really a couple outside the house too. I think this because poor Adam is continually scratching and digging and God knows what in his groin/underwear area, I know this sounds gross but please bear with me

i am not familiar with a yeast infection being contagious

i thought one got it due to bad hygiene

uvp it is not from bad hygiene. You are lucky I don't have a real hammer in my hand. :bangin:

Yes yeast can be spread by contact but not a biggie and not likey.

All I can say is google it if you want more information.

Yep, even dogs can get yeast infections from antibiotics. My female dog got a mild case after having to be on antibiotics for a prolonged period of time.

YI can be transmitted, but rarely, and only through sexual contact. Most of the time you get them from antibiotics, wearing tight clothing (creates the moist environment for the yeast to grow) , even diet can cause them.

Taking antibiotics, birth control pills, too frequent intercourse, stress, and not wearing underwear that is ventilated are some reasons one may get a yeast infection. It can be passed with sexual contact if both partners are not treated.

uvp it is not from bad hygiene. You are luck I don't have a real hammer in my hand.

stop that hammer hurts

adam and sheila relationship is bizzare

the wise move is to evich sharon imho for adam

Archived