Animals Are Not Couples

This morning I don't know what network, but there was a giraffe "wedding" making them a couple. I wonder if the gp's had a wedding or engagement before the show started so they had a relationship. I do believe the fact and fiction questions were totally dumb.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya'll are so funny !!

I do know that the questions AND answers have to be submitted to the FCC (could be wrong about who it is submitted to) before the show is even taped to comply with their regulations. So the theory that the question was rigged is not true.

I personally think it is a hoot that everyone in the house is all in a tizzy over this relationship. :blow:

I don't think it's funny at all. This BS relationship could really screw up one of their games. What if they decide, because Ryan was the only one who "knew", that he's the guilty party? I don't care about Ryan and would personally like to see him go, but it wouldn't be fair if Adam won the final hoh and evicted Ryan just for that reason, maybe believing he had an extra vote in the SH. It wouldn't be at all fair as it's based on a crap lie.

Not to mention, Sharon was screwed out of hoh. She'll probably be evicted this week too.

You are right about questions having to be submitted before airing when we are talking about a game show, but this isn't considered a game show, it's considered reality tv, and the rule doesn't apply, or at least that's what I've been told by some of the past houseguests...

I think Grodner's ass should be on the line the way it was a changeable answer depending on who would have won with that question.

I did not want Sharon to win but if they had decided to say No there are no other pre-existing couples in the house then Sharon would be HOH. The answer was fed into Julie's ear bud.

They should put it up on the screen in the LR telling everyone the answer is the guinea pigs.

Another thing about this question. Even if there had been a pre-existing relationship between two human HGs, that question would not have been fair. If the two of them were in the house, atleast one of them would have to be playing in the HOH comp. That would give that person an unfair advantage because that person would have direct knowledge of the relationship. The other questions made the HGs guess at the answers, there was no way to know for sure. If there has been a pre-existing couple, that would be the same as giving that HG the answer. The HGs should raise hell about that question for that reason alone.

Sharon was robbed in that final question, and if this turns around and gets her evicted, I'd be furious, but in all honesty she totally blew it on the tie-breaker - 100 or so combined minutes? WTF?!

AMERICA's empathy and outrage only goes so far until you are shown to be a blithering moron.

but in all honesty she totally blew it on the tie-breaker - 100 or so combined minutes? WTF?!

She put down 184 which the amount of time they were there was 200 (3 hours and 20 min) total time for the game. SO I can understand how that could be confusing.

Hi AMERICA!

We've missed you around here since BB6.

Does AMERICA have a favourite out of the 4 houseguests left?

I think the question about the guinea pigs was kind of clever; it's just too bad they decided to ask it as the final question, because a houseguest behind by only 1 point could do what Ryan did, take a chance out of desperation by guessing the seemingly wrong answer in hopes that it is a trick question. That certainly was a very suspicious delay, though, before the answer was revealed.

P.s. CANADA says Hi! :animated_wave:

typical bb

nothing new

AMERICA would vote for CANADA to win BB9 if I could!

:gossip:

The final four - fffft - I see issues and strengths with all of them; there's no one, at this point, that would piss me off or make me overly excited. However, I find myself more and more entertained by She-bot.

James called it weeks ago when he said that Sheila was the best player, and she really proved it this week. Love her or hate her, she managed to flip the house to evict her biggest threat, and she even looked good when she got blood on her hands. The youngins' underestimated her - thinking they could just drag her to the end and ditch her when they wanted. Adam was foolish when he criticized her for thinking game down to "final two."

And AMERICA really has nothing bad to say about the games of the other three either - they may be wretched human beings, but each have played a smarter than normal game - and each have done it differently.

All in all - looking forward to BB10.

Thanks, AMERICA! (I know CANADA would appreciate that.)

I just heard Gretchen and Evel Dick on housecalls say that Allison Grodner would be on with them tomorrow, and that they intend to ask her about the "Guinea Pig question". Don't miss it, folks!

damage control

WHERE have you BEEN AMERICA? *foot tap* :flags_unitedstates:

Seems to me Big Brother has run its course and they're desperate for questions. And screw this slop. Bring back PB&J. They can cook the slop & add to many things to it to make it taste better. PB&J is JUST PB&J. Torture them dammit!

I am so PISSED about BB pulling this sh*t. That was a dumb ass question, and obviously done to rig the game. What is up with that? I don't care that Ryan got HOH, but Sharon truthfully won. Its just not fair and BB, once again, you prove that we are idiots for watching your dumb ass show with dumb ass questions and manipulating like that. I'm with Dyan...I am D U Triple N DUN with this crap.

No way was that fair. Animals do not have 'relationships'. And don't lean on ...pets have relationships with people! I have 34 animals and I love them! But they have attachments to us because they have been domesticated by HUMANS! I think it was unfair! Sharon should have won! I feel it was, maybe not rigged....but nudged. I feel BB does a LOT of nudging in the DR with their questions. Call me ticked OFF!

Sharon had just as must chance to guess at that question as Ryan did. Fifty-Fifty chance on the answer. She blew it at the end at that is her fault. :o

I missed the live show due to a wedding I was dragged to and am just now getting around to seeing what happened.

Archived