Sheila

CeCiMom

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard Sheila complaining about not getting the comp but she told Sharon with all the block time she deserved it. She is kinda grumpy and she and Adam are sniping at each other in front of Ryan.

She is telling Adam that if she was chained with Alex they would be making out with him but she is stuck with Adam. She said oooooooh America why did you not let us have Alex in that box.

Yet, she is still there..evidently they overlook her flaws and call out everyone else for theirs.

I've lost interest in Sheila and think she is the biggest hypocrite in the house. I hope the boys kick her ass to the curb (her neck skin will be trailing after).

I tend to agree with you. Sheila did what she felt was best for her but I still felt bad for Natalie.

If Sheila only knew, Sharon and Ryan are her biggest threats in the game.

I hope they come after her so hard and fast it leaves her turkey neck quivering.

Yes, go to the morty update page. Down at the very bottom a pic of She Bot and Baller chained.

Sorry to disappoint most everyone here, but I highly doubt that Sheila is going home this week. Adam will vote Sharon out (I think). Sharon will vote Adam out. Sheila will have to choose either Sharon or Adam. If Sheila was trying to play her OWN game, she would boot Adam who is a stronger competitor. But she probably figures since he's stronger, he would take her to the end. He won't. Either way, Sheila will be in the F3.

Yeah okay, I have no clue who Adam will vote out but I think HE wants Sharon out and Ryan wants Sheila out. We'll see though.

ROTFLMAO... Old baller chain... :hahohi::hahohi::hahohi:

Well watching the feeds last night Sheila was talking to Adam and telling him she has his back no matter what. She told him that he was the target with the others. She said she can't win POV and take herself off because he would go up and Ryan will evict him. She she she can't take the chance.Things to not look good for Adam but of course Ryan and Sharon will lie to him till he walks out the door.

edit: I think I must have gotten confused on their conversation.

I thought if Sheila took herself down then Ryan puts up Adam. Adam said that Ryan would vote. Is Adam just telling her the wrong information?

I forgot how it works. Confused here.

Archived