Sheila

CeCiMom

if she puts out

she would stay imho

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know I keep thinkin, "Damn what are they thinking (houseguests)" But then I have to remind myself I have no clue what its like in there and how you have to constantly alter your plan around everything going on in there.......Its got to be WAY more FRUSTRATING then we think.........And brings out the worst in people.

You could not PAY me a million dollars up front to be on that show. That is what I don't get about these people. After taxes how much is that money going to do for you? Not really much when you think how the show can trash your life. These people are willing to do anything for that money.

I'm with you, Tomsmom...I usually find redeeming qualities first..it's what I look for. On the other hand, that's not exciting conversation usually, so I complain. It's what I'm good at! *LOL*

Marty - *L* I said all I need to about the GPs in their thread. Don't mind them if you really buy what the pet store says and don't end up with a family of 11 within weeks!!

up unil this season I have only had a cpl of houseguests that I could not take, Maggie and Cappy, and that little dark haird cheerleader girl who renegged on Kaysar when she promised not to put him up, but this season has brought out folks I love to hate on,lololol

I have had he best of times and the worst of times right here at morty's trashing BB houseguests,lololol and have met some great people, :lol:

tess--Sheila is my fave (which isn't saying much as I'm not crazy about any of them.) I just wish Sheila had played the game harder for herself and forgot about Adam having her back. Of course, it would have helped if Adam hadn't fed on her "partners" fantasy and lead her to believe they were in it "til death do us part." Ultimately though, it's Sheila's fault for trusting the louse. I'm disgusted by Adam or Ryan either one winning a dime. I hope both their father's bust them right in the mouth as soon as they see them.

tess, Sheila is my fav too, if I can have a fav this season, I also wish she had stepped up her game, and not worried so much about Adam, and if people get nasty around here cuz you like who you like, ignore them, we all are allowed to have an opinion, do not let anyone run you off,lol

kywildcat, may I ask if you are from Ky? My blood runs blue so I like your name! By the way, Sheila is not my fave because she is always using the single mom, some kind of sympathy issue all the time. I have been a single mom and worked and gone to school my whole life (or so it seems). I didn't have time for a lot of partying and dating but it has been worth it. I guess what I am saying is that Sheila cold do the same. She is a smart woman, remember she only has a high school education.....she has a lot of common sense and street smart, otherwise she couldn't have gone this far in the game.

I agree with you and the single mom card , she did not ever need to ever even bring that up, I also was a single mom amd I think I got tired of her whining about that, but out of all the house guests on this season she seems the most geniune and can I say normal?, I have some serious doubts about a lot of them, worst cast season ever,lol

and if people get nasty around here cuz you like who you like, ignore them, we all are allowed to have an opinion, do not let anyone run you off

Oh, NO...NO! I guess I should have specified that it happens on other BB forums? or blogs or Utube videos.....they get so nasty and start personal attacks. This is the first forum I've been to that no one jumps on me for liking Sheila so guess I feel safe here? :animated_rotfl: Thanks for that! :smitten: We're all rooting for someone different or like someone different so it's okay to talk about it here without fear of getting blasted.

marty, tell us quick,lololol

I was just speaking to my sister (whom has watched all seasons of BB) and she said the same thing. She told me that if I had gotte hooked with this cast of HG that I WOULD REALLY be hooked with some HG in comparsion to past casts! Ut oh, I dread next season then! :food-smiley-005:

Archived