Ryan

CeCiMom

I agree that most men do not talk like that. I'm 40 and my boyfriend is 34 (no comments about that please). We have been dating for quite awhile and I have never heard him or any of his friends his age talk that way. This is NOT indicitive of the way real men are today.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there ya go,MrsF, I will buy that, but when I heard my boys saying something off the wall back when they were impressionable is when I put a stop to it, some young men do not have that, a lot of he youth is left to their own resourses, sadly, the ones that are mouthin off like that do not have any one to show them anything different, I see a difference in Ryans attitude and say Adams, Adam most definately was not brought up to think it is ok to speak of women like that, now Ryan we have not really seen his family, but just the way he acted with his so called girl in the house was not right, with the tampon thing, etc, makes me wonder about Jen and who she is?? I have no respect for ryan at all, I do like Adam some in spite of himself, I think if both of them sat down and watched this show in it's entirity and see how they have talked and acted Adam would be affected very much so, Ryan would not, he would just shrug it off, there is a difference in those boys, I am sorry that Adam has no spine and is afraid sooo much of Ryan, he gives his power to him by acting and reacting to Ryan the way he does, instead of being proactive and going against him, just sayin

Fatcat - If my boys (4 of them!) talked like that, the good ole wooden spoon would make an appearance! *LOL* I do think Adam will be appalled at what he comes off like. Ryan...don't know. Maybe all the bible study will have an effect on him.

They always show a lot of respect for women. They do throw out the F word a lot but not any of the gangster stuff. They are mostly in their 20's and 30's too.

it is 2008, we are certainly going backward if people think it is normal for men to call women bitces and hos, to treat them as if they are just walking hormones, and not really deserving of the space they take up and the air they breathe, that is how I feel when I see and hear Ryan going on and on on a daily basis, he degragation of women is like eating to him, sloppy and plenty of it, disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Marty and Fatcat, you voiced my thoughts so well. I live in the so called land of the Gangsta, and daily walk the street to and from. What I hear from men is always respectful weather the comments are made to me or someone else. They need a reality check, not some video perception of whats real. Don't get me wrong there are idiots out here but the majority are decent men who were raised by decent women.

I so hope the game flips and the slug loses. and I wish the girls would pull up their brastaps and put these jerks in their place money be damned!!!!!

I just have to point out that there is so much outrage at how Ryan treats women. Yet I don't remember seeing this same outrage aimed at Evel Dick last season. In fact, there are probably some outraged people here that were Dick supporters. Anyone want to fess up?

Don't get me wrong there are idiots out here but the majority are decent men who were raised by decent women.

So going by that, I guess all the idiots were raised by idiot women??

I just have to point out that there is so much outrage at how Ryan treats women. Yet I don't remember seeing this same outrage aimed at Evel Dick last season. In fact, there are probably some outraged people here that were Dick supporters. Anyone want to fess up?

Oh Jersey, Do you think anyone will admit they are a hypocrite... I doubt it, they will say it's all in ones perception or opinion... Stuff like, I liked dick but hated when he went off on people, but that doesn't make him a bad person... Only Ryan is a bad person when he does it...

Baffling I say...

I loved Dick but hated his rants.

I can't stand anything about Ryan

I like Adam but hate his gangster talk.

That's my opinion and I am sticking to it.

I know a lot of people really miss Dick because they keep bringing him up this year. :giggle:

I was a supporter of Dick,lololol, I agree with you Marty, there is a difference in ED and Ryan and Adam, regardless of who say what and for what reasons they say it, ya know?? it is all perception, and opinion, I have mine and the rest have theirs,lolololol

MrsF you made me laugh sooo hard about the wooden spoon. I remember once that I literally washed out my 14yr old sons nasty mouth with a little soap, funny, that he thought ol mom was too old to do the deed, we laugh about it now, but I was dead serious back in those days.

ok, I am out, hope to come back here later and catch up, you guys have fun, later gators,lol

I know a lot of people really miss Dick because they keep bringing him up this year

That'd be the producers. I'm really shocked that Grodner didn't somehow make an entire season circled around Richard.

I think Ryan has bigger issues than simply being a foul-mouthed *ick. Jen was dead serious when she called him a racist, and many times racists treat women badly too. It's the whole "I'm superior" God-complex thing. Adam and Ryan even said early on in the game, when they were first reading the bible, that women were put on earth to serve men. (I hate when men take scripture out of context referring to women. You'll never hear those jerks saying what the bible says about how women/wives are supposed to be treated, nor would they consider treating a female the way they should be.)

Wooden spoon--lololol!! My grown daughter still remembers the wooden spoon.

We dont know that he acts like this outside of the house. I honestly dont think he does, I think its all "bro" talk. I just cant see him being like that outside, I dont think Jen is the type to put up with crap like that imo.

She said he was racist, maybe he isnt and Jen just said that to win votes in her favor to make him look like an ass.

I loved Dick last year. Don't like anyone this year. Meh, go back to week one, you'll see that's what I've said all along. They all suck (except Alex because he is cute!!!). No one really stuck out this year for me. So meh.

He will love Jen no matter what because she is pretty and she lets him push up her tampons.

Really I think for some guys the beauty is the #1 requirement.

I can safely say that Jen sees something in Ryan that none of us can see. I don't think she'll be leaving him anytime soon. We can say she will because he is not our type but apparently he is her type, whatever that is.

Maybe its the tighty whities.

Archived