Ryan

CeCiMom

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OT It's a showtime series that airs on Sunday evenings at 9. Most of us who watched BBAD saw preview of it and it looked so good that we started watching it. .

Very good show. It's about the like of King Henry of England.

http://www.sho.com/site/tudors/home.do

while more of the watchers feel that Adam will win, it seems that the most venom was directed Adam's way. I wonder if that will translate into fewer votes, or if it's just a matter of the ones who don't like Adam feel more strongly about it.

oops - looking at my last post - all about Adam in the Ryan thread .... I meant to say that by the way they are talking, it looks like Ryan may win ... hence in the Ryan thread.

A caller at Housecalls the other day stated they thought that since Ryan chose Adam instead of Sheila (the sure win), he may have scored points with the jury since everyone stated they'd rather take someone more deserving to the F2. Good point, imo.

I don't care which of the morons wins. They're both equally disgusting and they'll both be broke within months. Drugs and hookers are expensive.

I was not DVRing the BAD last night, but I was looking at the show around midnight and I just could not believe the talk that was happening, first of all I tuned in when Ryan was brushing his teeth, or should I say tongue, my God, that is just soooo disgusting, he acts like a man pocessed with that teeth tongue brushing, so that was yuk, then when they were like laying on the couches and talking about Sheila, would Adam, well I am not even going to repeat what they said, too graphic and so smutty, I was just thinking, Showtimes really has got to be happy to be getting rid of these two, I did not find their conversation amusing, not one little bit. It makes me wonder , are these guys aware that what they are talking about is like right out there on national tv??? or do they think that somehow it is censored or filtered?? They have been really stupid about their knowledge of how it all works at the end, so maybe they are just stupid, I mean decent men are not going to talk the way these guys were talking and discussing in blatent terms about Sheila, any one with any decency what so ever is not gonna put that out there for the televison audience to hear, I do not get it, I think it does show what a nasty cast this season has been, and you guys, I am not a prude.

I read about the things they were saying last night. They're just sickening. I hope Sheila's son walks up to them and busts them right in mouth for talking about his mom that way. It's not that I'm even a big Sheila fan but these guys seem to really push it with how disrespectful they get. I wonder how they'd like a couple of freaks talking about their mothers that way.

I realize that they are in a house with nothing but each other, but I have never heard two finale houseguests talk soooo raunchy, it is sooo wrong as far as I am concerned.

I loved the fact that he got shit, 50 grand is not that much, after taxes, the way he talks it sounds like he has a lisp or a speech impediment, must be all tat tongue brushing, yuk, hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He didn't leave the house too empty handed. I knew he would be sweating bullets on that big brow of his.

yes indeed and I bet Jen will tell him what she thinks of that,lol

They probably are going to ask for him to pay for the portion of food he ate that was meant for " 30 other people".

I can't remember how that works, but he may have to make a choice or something. But if he won it he should be able to keep it, just like the motercycle Adam won, he should get that

So true choppedliva he is one gluttonous wonder isn't he, never seen anything like it, disgusting,lol

No he keeps it. They keep the value of their prizes and the stipends. Last year America's player made more money then 2nd place with his winnings.

On the front page of Morty's there is a comment about salary being deducted but maybe that's just for the $500K winner.

Each guest is paid a week salary of $750 a week. If a HG wins, their salary is deducted from the prize money.

Well, Ryan did pretty well then, $50K 2nd Prize, $10K for prize, $10K salary, and $10-$15K luxury prize. That ain't too shabby!

Archived