Ryan

CeCiMom

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the people saying that they are so offended about ryan and adam using the word bitch, I hate to say that's how most guys talk when its just the "bros" hangin out. I get insanely annoyed just listening to sheila for like an hour a day, so I can't imagine living in the house for over 2 months w/ her. I'd be saying the same stuff, probably worse. They are both much less nasty than listening to Chelsia and Josh rip someone apart. They would be talking to someone, the person finishes the conversation, the person doesn't get their entire body out of the room and they have already been reamed and demolished verbally by those 2.

Anyways, congrats to ryan and adam. I wasn't crazy about anybody in the house, but I liked these 2 guys the most. I loved seeing sheila bawl to ryan, and then ryan not giving a f and just shipping her out. I don't think adam would have had the balls.

I was hoping for a last minute switch-up like Adam winning the last part of the HOH and not throwing it to Ryan (if he really did throw it) - or

Ryan deciding to take Sheila - just was hoping for anything that would make it more exciting and unexpected at the last second.

Cudo's to the final 2 - however they got there. It won't bother me if either of them win. Last year, I really disliked Dick and Danielle - still do.

this is funny, I was just thinkin did I fall for Sheilas stuff?? I mean the last cpl nights I was feelin bad for her, so now that it is over I am wondering if I am the one who got duped,lol,

FatCat--When the season first started, I was totally pulling for Sheila because she's around my age and I thought that it would be cool to have her win. Then she started being mean to Adam, running her mouth, throwing her fits, repeating herself over and over and over and over so I got to the point where she was soooooo annoying that I couldn't stand to listen to her anymore!!!

THEN, I had a change a heart right around the time when she "won" HoH (maybe because I wanted Natalie out of the house). I started pulling for her to go to F2 with Adam. She wasn't as annoying and wasn't playing the single mom card too much, etc., AND she voted Natalie out--woooo hooo!

Then she started getting annoying again but I still felt bad for her too!! Maybe we will hear one day soon, "And the Emmy goes to: Sheila Kennedy."

So, since this is the Ryan thread, I better talk about him. Ryan is an ooompa looompa. I don't like the way that he cusses so much and his behavior is GROSS, but he's played a good game and somehow the already evicted HG was really the one who had 9 lives, not James.

I hate to say that's how most guys talk when its just the "bros" hangin out.

I hope you're wrong, that's not acceptable to me or any of my friends or family. I would think it's not acceptable to society either at least I hope. I'm raising my daughter to not put up with it. Maybe if more women did this, it wouldn't be? :animated_scratchchin: I'm sorry but part of me thinks that Ryan family can't think it's okay either. Unless I'm way off and his Mom doesn't care at all what type of man he turns out to be.

I personally don't believe this is the real Ryan. As I've said before, I think Ryan is totally out of control without having anyone to answer to. I'll bet that he is actually a oversized nerd who watches too much tv and movies. The tighty whiteys beneath the pants around the butt is proof. All I've ever seen with this "fashion" is baggy boxers. Never tighty whities. He is defintely a wannbe "something" because he's not even doing it correctly.

OMG!! I was DIEING when I saw Adam and Ryan eating bread and dip. Adam was shoving handfuls of bread at once in his mouth WHILE trying to talk to Ryan. They were both trying to talk over each other with their mouths so full they couldn't move their lips!! and RYAN MANIC BRUSHING HIS TEETH!!!! Who taught this kid how to do that!! He gags himself every time! haha lord these boys are crazy. Ryan is now talking like Adam.....they have to seperate them two soon!!!

Ryan has a fierce oral fixation. He smokes, bites his nails, taps on his teeth like they are mini drums (never seen that one before!), sucks on candy like a new born baby (it's disgusting), and then there is the aforementioned brush of the teeth.

Dude! You're mouth needs a rest!

This is going to be a LONG 4 days.

Helping out a new poster BBinNH

I think that Ryan could stand a good chance winning BUT....

Jen has to chill when she sees him. No jumping all over him and acting like he WON. This will piss the jury members off and they will vote Adam.

Plus alot of them did not like her.

SO Jen if you are reaading this, please tread very carefully until it is really OVER.

I don't really like Ryan but I think they way Adam and Ryan talk and act in the house is done a lot because they know they are on the feeds 24/7 and BBAD. So I think their behavior is 50/50 act and true self.

I believe Adam has ADHD which explains some of the way he acts and could contribute to using any stimulants he may talk about. (I'm not saying using drugs is ok by any means but a lot of teens and adults before they found out they had ADD or ADHD used different types of stimulants)

It was a joke really about being duped by Sheila, I was just that for a couple days listening to her and her desparation, after the show was over and she was kicked out, I then wondered Was I duped? Did I fall for herdesparation, I was laughing at myseft for a quick second thinking I got snowed , but the boys didn't,lol But I have extreme dislike for both of the guys now, after hearing all the really nasty talk they continue to have every night, the jury is all wrong, they did nothing, the woman are c*nts, on and on, I am over it, and that is why I have not been here, well besides having to work, and I went and got the 1st season of he Tudors, that is keeping me nicley busy,lol

There was a BB guy named Ryan

When Jen left, he sure wasn't cryin'

He called women bitches

Didn't pull up his britches

And when Adam wins he'll be dyin'

Waaayy off BB topic but........isn't The Tudors great!!

Where's the forum for that? ;-)

Sure it's the same lies, backstabbing and manipulation as BB but it has better costumes. And actors.

Season one just came in the mail. I am off to go watch it now.

I have 3 episodes left of season1 of the tudors, it is awesome, I am just sorry we only get one new installment a week,lol

Last night I tried to watch just a few minutes of BAD and Ryan annoys me just as much as ever, Adam too, OMG, they are obcessed!!!!!!

Archived