well, I am not watching the show then, seriously, I just hate Ryan soooooo much

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol it was funny how ryan set her up to believe he was keeping her

that too

the only person who said anything about Sheila was Matt who is a complete idiot

I think most of the jury likes Sheila.

Funny how Sheila talks so highly about Matt and he's the one who made that stupid comment.

well, I was thinkin that too, it is also funny how everyone is saying sheila had no tears, what? I must be crazy because I saw tears coming out of her eys and down her face, it was sad, I think Julie felt bad as well.

I went back and looked and the tears I saw were when Sharon got evicted, but still Sheila was really devesated, she wanted to win just as bad as anyone else who played BB, yet she is being drug through the mud like she commited murder or something.

So FatCat, are you fuming mad that Ryan made it to the finals? :animated_bouncy:

What's Ryan's rationale was in picking Adam over Shelia? I would have thought he would have kept Sheila because he'd be more likely get Adam's Jury vote than Sheila's

I think he has two rationales: 1) Ryan truly believes he has a shot at beating Adam in the finals, and 2) HE'S HIS BRO!!!!

Bros before hos -- and bros before a half million dollars!!! Of course, once Adam wins the half million dollars, Ryan won't have a bro -- and he won't be able to afford a ho.

well, I was thinkin that too, it is also funny how everyone is saying sheila had no tears, what? I must be crazy because I saw tears coming out of her eys and down her face, it was sad, I think Julie felt bad as well.

I went back and looked and the tears I saw were when Sharon got evicted, but still Sheila was really devesated, she wanted to win just as bad as anyone else who played BB, yet she is being drug through the mud like she commited murder or something.

I didn't see many tears come out of her eyes ... It was all fake if you ask me ... She has proven that she can fake a cry and pity me party really well ...

She actually cried for Natalie ... Real or Fake??? ... LOL

GOOD FOR RYAN HE DIDN"T FALL FOR THE FAKE B!TCH!

I really do take offence to that word Bitch, I am a female and I really do not care for it, and I really disliked the way ryan was always using it, and the way adam mimiced him. To me Sheila is the Only one in that house that did not show her ass constantly

Ryan, you just lost....but 60K and a trip to Hollywood Priemere and Party, all expense paid, with a spa day and trip to rodeo drive...makes that priceless...

Wonder how Sharon will feel having to go with you now...

:animated_bouncy:

wonder how Jen will feel about Sharon going to that with ryan?? Sharon will prolly give it to her,lol

echo, no I am not fuming mad that he went to the finals, what I am upset about is what and who I percieve him to be, as a person, lets say versus, Adam, I think in spite of all the stuff adam does the crotch grabbing, nose pickin, you know that stuff he does,that underneath all that there is a nice guy, with Ryan, I think or I get the feeling he is not a nice person,I really got sick of the Bro and HO persona, and Ryan epecially calling that name Bitch constantly, I hate that, and Adam just followwed right behind him, so I am just disgusted that he and who is is ,and is sittin in the f2 chair, I am rooting for Adam. I could be wrong about Ryan, but I don't think so, so more disgusted than fuming.

Oh, and I agree with you both of them should have taken sheila with them, I think they could have won that way, it could beside sending sharon home, be Ryan 2nd biggest misake, or would it be 3rd, since he also sent Natalie home too,lol

I get the same feelign about Ryan to fatcat. He seems to be a shady person and despite all Adam's hang ups and nasty stories I still feel he has a genuine heart. GO Adam! JMO :)

funny how everyone is saying sheila had no tears

Okay, so we give Sheila the benefit of the doubt that she really was crying. Crying for what? She took a chance on a game show and got evicted just like every other hg before her.

The worst thing about this season...the entitlement factor (that's what the producers should have called it) because everyone of those losers thought they were entitled to win because they had some life compelling story :pukes: or because they thought they were the most cunning hg ever to set foot in the bb house. Well, I didn't see any of that. Sheila expected to be carried by Adam and did nothing the whole game except earn points for booting Gnatalie. So what, someone had to go that week.

By the way, I caught a bit of her the other night--she was crying in bed because she was so devastated she was put on the block. She's crying to someone who was put on the block five times "It's hard enough being here and now I'm on the block." Well, she should have stayed the hell home with her 16 year old son. She makes me sick.

I agree Gingersnaps but I saw a nicer person quality in her in spite of her rantings than I did in any one else in that house, I would not have expected her to win, and I did think she was not as gracious as she could have been in her losing moment, I mean Julie tried to get her to realize she had come a long way and that meant something, but she was havin a pity pot moment. I just defended somehing in her that I could at times relate to

Yes and I agree that was not one of her finer moments when she was cryin about bein on the block, really I think Bb was jus anoher acting gig to her, since that is what BB does now is cast wannabe actors and actresses, and models, oh, and gangsters.

Well, Sheila and Gnat were not mean spirited neither were Ryan, Adam and Sharon. So yes they were alot better than the previous hg. Some on this board thought the "N" words, "bitch" and whatever other words were bad. These guys were choir boys compared to last years winner who everyone thought was amusing.

Fatcat, I sat on this board many a night last season and couldnt believe what I was reading too, so it just goes to show that everyone will have their favorites and feel this dire need to defend those they like or speak negatively about those they do not like.

I have not had a favorite for many seasons and for the past 3 seasons have equally disliked all the hg----they're all fair game.

this is funny, I was just thinkin did I fall for Sheilas stuff?? I mean the last cpl nights I was feelin bad for her, so now that it is over I am wondering if I am the one who got duped,lol, well I have not really had a fav season in say since season 3 and then 5, then all stars and it has been crazy since then, although I do like to come to Morty's no matter how crazy it all gets.

Archived