Ryan

CeCiMom

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is justified because none of them in this season have played a solid true BB game, it has been smoke and mirrors and a lot of luck, pure d luck, I cannot stomach Ryan, who is the biggest oaf in BB history

I hope Adam wins the final HOH and takes Sheila to final two and cuts Ryan out. I would love to see the look on Ryan's face at being evicted by his bro. Maybe then Ryan can get schooled in how BB works.

That would be so sweet! For some reason, he thinks it's all about muscles & winning comps. Ummm....no, it's about manipulation! And Sheila has done that the best of any of them. Even James said she was the biggest threat. She is!!! :animated_rotfl: I'd love to see Ryan's face too.

wow, that box is sooo history, and sooo long ago,lolol

Ryan has played an excellent game in my opinion. Everyone has been coming to him for some time now and he's been able to subtley align with every person in the game in a way that he wasn't going to get caught. He's been on a competition tear as of late as well.

he has a horse shoe up his butt that is his game play, pure luck, and the man is a pig and deserves nothing.

Random thoughts about Ryan:

On his profile at the beginning of the show he described himself as "the most popular" in his group of friends. Who does that?!? It was an immediate turn off.

First week in the house, while Jen was crying non-stop about possibly having to vote Ryan out, Ryan made it clear he wouldn't hesitate to vote her out, even though being on Big Brother was her dream, not his.

I'm pretty sure I remember on BBAD one night Ryan saying that Jen "blacks out" when she drinks (anyone else hear that?) Nice thing to say about your girlfriend who hopes to find employment as a teacher!!

When Ryan confronted her Jen denied saying he was a racist. Wonder what he'll think when he sees the tape?

When Ryan and Jen's profile as a couple was shown, it was revealed that they had been together for only a short time and had moved in together within a few months after meeting. Think this happy stable couple will last?

I think Ryan is a racist, sexist, dim-witted bully, poseur. I really hope he doesn't win. Last thing he needs is more ego. But maybe he can use some of his stipend to buy a belt.

Phew! I feel better now.

wow,aMe where have you been, I could not have said it better, exactly all the things I had forgotten about, he is an obnoxious pompas ass, who has a really high opinion of himself, he even looks like a pig, I cannot stomach him. Welcome to Morty's by the way,lol

I forgot that too, I am getting refreshed tonight, make me want him to lose even more,lol

I would think the 12 (can't count Neil) evicted houseguests are a lot more stupid.

Just being evicted on a reality show does not -- in and of itself -- make a person stupid. If that were the case, then there are some really smart "stupid" people out there -- including Will Kirby who got evicted in All Stars.

No, stupid is keeping Adam in the game when it's pretty obvious he and Sheila are tight. If Sheila wins the final HOH, she will take Adam to final two. If Adam wins the final HOH, she will take Adam to final two. See? Ryan must win the final HOH if he makes it to final two. His odds of making it to final two were greater had he 1) not allowed Adam to control the eviction, and 2) not went along with having Sharon evicted (although by virtue of the first decision there was really nothing Ryan could do had Adam evicted Sharon on his own).

me too, and Sheila is out of the comps, it will be Ryan and Baller for the 3rd part of the comp, but never say never as to both of them not going bro and taking he Ho, couldn't help it, just reffering to the bros before ho's mentality,lol I will laugh if that happens

I'm pretty sure I remember on BBAD one night Ryan saying that Jen "blacks out" when she drinks (anyone else hear that?) Nice thing to say about your girlfriend who hopes to find employment as a teacher!!

When Ryan confronted her Jen denied saying he was a racist. Wonder what he'll think when he sees the tape?

Did anyone see the clip (I found on Quirkydude's page) of Ryan calling Jen a bitch? Adam said "you got hooked UP" in his HoH room and Ryan said "She sent most of it, bitch hooked me UP".......... I don't think she'll care though? I'd slap the shit outta him. :animated_rotfl:

Ryan is out of control! I think in the real world, Jen probably leads him around by his nose and doesn't give him much of a chance to be manly. So, here he is the first time on his own in a while and he's way over the top trying to be the "cool manly" guy. Ahhh, yeah, right.

He is definitely whipped!

screbel you do have the right to come on this board and talk about the bb houseguests, however you do not have the right to bash me and call me and angry person, check yourself, you are breaking the rules of this board by doing so, you do not know me and have no right to talk about me on this board

I was realllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy hoping that Adam would vote Shelia off because I want her GONE. I am sick and tired of the boo hooing to everyone. :furious3::crybaby: She is lucky she has made it this far! The bummer is making it to the final 3 and THEN getting the boot. I think that Adam is SPINELESS and his suggesting to Ryan that he be the one to evict Shelia is soooooooooooo Adam. :kwasny: I wish I could be there when he hears that he has lost his job because of his big mouth and outrageous comments about the "retards" he works with. And as far as Adam wanting to use his winning to help the Autistic???.........well I have swamp land in Florida he might want to consider buying!!!!!! :excl: Honestly, I am not happy with ANY fo the final 3! :no:

wow someone bumped the ryan pos out of the basement, why, he sucks,lololol, no one has made any comments here in his page today, shows you what people think of him.

Archived