Ryan

CeCiMom

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would imagine Jen and Ryan had a discussion before the game that no matter what was said, it would be game. You know how some people use the internet as a role playing venue and stay "in character?" I would think that they made an agreement beforehand that their character in the show is just that so that it would cover their cabooses!

ryan doesnt trust that sharon will vote out sheila

so imho veto willnt be used

Was not a fan of ED last year, nor am I a fan of this season just waiting for this train wreck to be over and BB10 to begin. But like any accident most of us can't help but watch and I am addicted to BB lol.

I took the survey(CBS) and hope they listen to fans who did ,when they asked us "what we did or did not like about BB9"

I liked him in the beginning. He was quiet.

Then Jen left and he became more talkative. That was ok.

Then he got a swelled head and began to think his sh*t didn't smell.

And the spitting outside (and worse still...inside...the fingernail spitting all over the house) just completely turned me off.

Oh, and the fact that every other word is "F" has made it really difficult for me to root for him.

him amd Adam calling bitches and ho's every other word is enough for me, hate his eating habits, the man is a pig, and he is sooo lazy, cannot even walk around the damn yard with out a huff and a puff, geesh I am 40 some yrs older than him well maybe 38 yrs older, and I can run circles around the guy, I am 100% more fit than his 20 something young ass, he annoys me to no end and if he wins the big prize I will be mighty unhappy.,lolol

oh and Adam will bounce him and keep Sheila if Adam wins HOH,by by bro, yep and I cannot wait to see it, I will not be unhappy if Adam wins and I think he will over Sheila, but I could not bear for that idiot Ryan to win the big prize,, not sure he would have over Sharon, but you never know about the jury, this way there is no chance. of that happening

Ryan is stupid if he falls for Adam's last minute pitch to keep Sheila.

Adam knows that Sheila would take him to the end. Adam knows that Ryan would take him to the end. THAT is why he does not want to get rid of Sheila.

Ryan would make it to F2 with Adam if Sharon was the other choice. Ryan would make it to F2 with Sharon if Adam was her other choice.

Ryan needs SHEILA gone, not Sharon. If he doesn't pull Sharon down and let her vote out Sheila, then he will deserve to lose to Adam and Sheila in the end.

the last words heard were ryan telling Adam how to act pissed at him, and that they were about to start playin dirty in about 30 mins, sounds like to me sheila is stayin, and I could not be happier, Sharon was willing to throw Ryan under the bus, Sheila would not throw Adam under, she has kept her word, if Adam wins hoh, he will take sheila, and if Sheila wins, she will take Adam, but who will Ryan Take, will it be Baller, something in me says no, so they both would throw each other under the bus, I cant stand Ryan so I hope he goes by by

This is why Ryan went for the keeping Sheila deal.

When they evict Sharon the plan is for Ryan to act really mad and pretend like Adam blindsided him.

So when Sharon goes to sequester she will tell the evil doers that Adam backstabbed her and blindsided her.

Ryan foolishly thinks they will then vote for him instead of Adam. He sees that as a way to get the evil doers votes.

Well then Sheila and Adam just have to work to get Ryan out of there! :outfitted_pirate:

well there is a 2 out of 3 chance that one of them will win hoh, I feel if it is endurance both Adam and sheila will succumb, but they have to know how important this one is, so at all cost you must stay up there ,or whatever it is that they are doing, I hope it is not like last year, or worse, that was brutal, Ryan will take Adam, not Sheila, I am skeered the two of them cannot hold onto whatever it is, damnit, iIam prayin for them to pull through,lol

If it includes cold water like last year, I don't think Shelia will be able to outlast the boys, their "fat" will help insulate them to withstand it better. The second comp last year was the water tank with the puzzle pieces I believe and then the third was live with questions. So I think on Tues show it will be POV, eviction, with the first part HOH and they will leave us with them still competing. On Wed they will show the second comp and then the showdown live with the next eviction with the final 2 being left in the house.

the word earlier was that someone was being evicted tonight, and then the final endurance comp would be held, so last we heard on the feeds adam would be voting out Sharon, so that poss happened, and they are into the first part of the last hoh comp, we never even got to see a pov, and the feeds are blocked, hard to say what we will see tomorrow, I do believe it will be a combo of tonights pov and eviction all in one swoop

I just think there's little to no chance of Ryan winning at this point. Ryan has made a whole lot of stupid choices - not that I wasn't happy with the choices he made...just they were stupid for HIM but has worked out great for Adam.

Getting Natalie out was Dumb Move #1. I do believe she would've been loyal to Adam and Ryan. Don't get me wrong - TOTALLY glad she's gone. I think he would've easily beat Natalie in the F2. As he stabs yet another person in the back, I think even Sheila could easily win against Ryan.

Dumb Move #2 - VOTING to evict Natalie. I don't think she's going to be so easy to forgive and Adam totally covered his own butt with this. Ryan should've voted to evict Sharon, but maybe he was thinking it would gain him some brownie points with Sharon...I don't know.

Dumb Move #3 - winning the POV competition. He should've thrown it and given Sheila or Sharon the opportunity to win it, thus having the opportunity to evict Adam. He at least had a shot of winning against Sharon or Sheila.

Dumb Move #4 - Not pushing Adam to get rid of Sheila. Crush ANY alliance other than your own. He's pretty sure that Sharon would take him to the F2. He knows Sheila WON'T. DUH. Why keep someone you KNOW isn't going to take you to the end?

These last few weeks, Ryan has just been making more and more mistakes. Adam has been taking every opportunity to kiss up and make friends w/ the jury members. I hope that either Ryan or Sheila wins HOH and has the cajones to boot Adam. It'll make it at least a little more interesting and a little less predictable to see Ryan and Sheila in the F2. At this point, scary as it may sound, I'm rooting for Sheila (I get shivers up & down my spine just thinking that).

ryan need book "how to play bb for dummies"

I think ryan has been playing a good game since he came back in.

He needed to get read of Nat sometime because I think she would have beaten him ryan and would be tough in endurance comps. In years past juries have rewarded her style of game play. The He was able to get read of her, he didn't get too bloody and her vote is still in play for him.

I do agree that he should have thrown the POV. He win-win for him. If the two women win he gets another roadblock out of the game in Adam (his game to lose). If Adam wins they do what they did.

I don't understand him wanting to keep Sharon. Worst case she has 3 vote, which he already stated. She just needs one more to win and by voting out sheila had could be the vote.

I think the only way Ryan wins is against Sheila.

I TOTALLY agree with everything Weazlegirl said about Ryan's list of dumb moves.

Ryan has to be the stupidest BB player ever. If he wins, it will not be b/c of anything smart he did; it will be b/c the rest of them are that stupid too. In fact, I almost hope he wins just to make the others look really, really bad.

On the other hand, I hope Adam wins the final HOH and takes Sheila to final two and cuts Ryan out. I would love to see the look on Ryan's face at being evicted by his bro. Maybe then Ryan can get schooled in how BB works.

Archived