• Created
  • Last Reply

final three guranteed

allison grodner this hoh comp was pure bs with this lame answers

how hell do we even know if guinea pigs are related

bs hoh comp

bb has hit a new low

you got that right

Biggest BS question of all time BB, imo. GP's can't have a relationship like Jen/Ryan or Sharon/Jacob. Come on people we can't even get people to consider Steve and Steve a relationship... but, BB is going to call 2 rats one? Whatevvvvveeer!!! :rolleyes:

what finale brings most rating suspense ryan versus sheila

bb will fix it so both are final two

it will happen lol

Ryan was stupid for not keeping Nat and letting DR influence him ... Nat was Ryans only shot at $500K and I think he would have won over Nat b/c Sheila + Team Pink would vote for Ry to win over Nat in the end and thats his 4 votes ...

Ryan can't win against none of them now ...

I think Ryan doesn't have a chance in hell to win now.

Here's why:

Ryan v. Sharon: Natalie finds out that Adam voted to keep Natalie, Ryan voted to evict her. She's already said she's going to be po'ed at anyone who votes her out. If Ryan were smart, HE would've voted to evict Sharon and let Adam take the fall for it. Smart move for Adam. He may get Adam's vote (depending if in this scenario, how Adam leaves the house - by eviction by Ryan, Sharon or Sheila), he might have even Matt's vote.

Ryan v. Adam: Adam has made NO enemies in the house - he's the only one who gave James a chance, plus "keeping true" to his promise to keep Natalie. He's let everyone go out of the house on a good note w/ him.

Ryan v. Sheila: Sheila has a couple of things going for her with the jury. Will the single mother card work? Maybe, maybe not. Sheila has been on the outs of TC, so managed to have some relationship, although rocky at times, with all the HG's. She didn't totally seclude herself away from Sharon, James, Josh and Chelsia. Sheila's biggest selling point: She's not Ryan.

I was sorta shocked that Ryan was the one to vote Gnat out. I thought it would be Adam. I mean was it planned between the two of them to vote that way? And when Gnat was on her way out it did look like Adam secretly said something to her, so my guess is that Ryan will lose Gnat's vote and possibly Matt's vote from the jury.

Ryan came thiiis close to losing HoH tonight. I don't know why they thought that Sharon wasn't a threat. Obviously she's been studying. I think Ryan guessed on the relationship question b/c the last couple of questions before had been fiction and he was thinking it was about time for a fact answer (at least that's what I was thinking). He should have kept Nat and gotten Sharon out.

And that dumbass Sheila..."the relationship is in the jury house". Wasn't she listening to the question. The question said "still inside the BB house". I can't wait to see her go.

Ryan's my teddy bear, but he's a stupid teddy bear.

I wonder if Adam tricked Ryan into voting for Natalie - he could've said it was something to throw off Sheila and Sharon, he could've said he wanted to do it to get back at Sheila (like when Adam asked other HOH's NOT to put Sheila up so he could do it). Maybe he did it to throw people off of his and Sheila's alliance? Either way, Natalie was Ryan's only chance to win the $500K, I believe. Not that I wanted Natalie to stay, but he further screwed up his game by voting Natalie out. Whether Adam stays or goes to SH, Adam still comes out smelling like a rose because Adam can say "I wanted to keep you, but Ryan forced the tie." Natalie will be po'ed at Ryan.

Ryan shot himself in the foot...PERIOD. If Ryan were smart, he would've told Adam to vote out Sharon and he would vote out Natalie and turned it completely around by also voting out Sharon, too. I'm glad he didn't think about it, but I think he doesn't stand a chance.

I'm in the minority. I have no prob with Ryan and am glad he won. The only person I didn't want to win was Sharon. I do agree that the guinea pig question was stupid but hey I answered it correct before I saw the answer. I'd like ryan sheila and adam in final 3 and adam and sheila in final 2 I think Adam will win against any. Im not sure bt Sheila and Ryan and I think all can win against Sharon and that her guaranteed 3 votes are all she will get.

Archived