Ryan

CeCiMom

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

low blow :lol:

Getting rid of Sharon/Sheila ensures that they won't be able to take each other which would be a risk. His best bet is to get Sheila out this week as I'm guessing that's the the one who guaranteed will not take him. If it's Adam and Sharon, there's a good chance both would take him.

He will do whatever Ryan wants. If Ryan wins the comps he has to chose who to take to F2. I really don't think Adam has any loyalty to Sheila even if she did to him.

adam and sheila relationship is bizzare

I think the DR had more to do with Nat's eviction than anyone. Ryan's epiphany of splitting the vote, when Ryan was so deadset on keeping Nat, and knowing that she would undoubtedly be evicted if it was split, was never explained. He went into the DR and suddenly a split vote was perfect.

Ryan should definately NOT trust Adam to get rid of shelia. Adam doesn't want to lose Shelia's jury vote, and he booting her will do it. I know there are both in love with the "bros" alliance and they both swear they would be happy with second place. but come the !@#$ on!!

If it goes Adam/ Ryanus with adam evicting shelia, IMO, the votes will go down:

James - Ryan

Chelia - Adam

Josh - Ryan

Sharon - Ryan

Shelia - Ryan

Natalie - Adam (? maybe, but at this point it doesn't matter)

Matt - who cares

Adam is a smart guy and will figure it out and backstab Ryan.

chelsia will vote same as james imho

I can't deal with this anymore. How in the name of everything that is holy does Ryan have a chance with Sharon final 2? Would somebody PLEASE explain that to me?

James, Chelsia and Josh are voting for Sharon. I don't care what anyone says. I'll put CASH MONEY via paypal on it. 100 bucks. They HATE Ryan and HATE Jen. To them it would be like giving a revived Hitler 500k. On top of that all three of them LOVE Sharon. Anyone, ANYONE who would give money to someone they hate over someone they love is a despicable person, game or not. You help people you care about, not people you loathe.

Now, if Ryan evicts EITHER Shiela or Ryan over Sharon (in other words, if he takes Sharon down), he is NOT getting the person that he evicted to vote for him. Never.

Put yourself in the shoes of a human being one week away from 50k or 500k. Think of how much that would help your family. Then imagine someone you called a FRIEND took that away from you. Would you give a crap if it was a game? Only if you are Mother Theresa and neither Shiela nor Adam are that.

I get the impression the people who think Ryan would beat Sharon do not watch the feeds or After Dark. I think some people underestimate how much Ryan is disliked by James, Josh and Chelsia.

Can any single person here say that you would vote for someone to have a wonderful, life changing experience that you HATED over someone you LOVED?

Can you HONESTLY say that?

So then why would anyone in that house be different?

I get the impression the people who think Ryan would beat Sharon do not watch the feeds or After Dark. I think some people underestimate how much Ryan is disliked by James, Josh and Chelsia.

loollllllllllllllllllllllll

and yet every season of Survivor and Big Brother plenty of jurors end up voting for someone that screwed them because they recongnize that this is a game... they weren't entitled to anything... and that person did to them exactly what they were attempting to do...

and yet every season of Survivor and Big Brother plenty of jurors end up voting for someone that screwed them because they recongnize that this is a game... they weren't entitled to anything... and that person did to them exactly what they were attempting to do...

not this season you got about 5 marcellus in jury house now

SCRrebel, name ONCE that has ever happened?

Just once.

I've asked people to do that and they can't.

I have never, in the history of Survivor OR BB, seen someone vote for someone they hated OVER someone they cared about. Ever. Name once, that's all I ask.

No, what you almost always see, is two people who are BOTH disliked and the person is FORCED to vote for someone they didn't care for. Then it usually doesn't matter and they'll vote on game.

If you can name me just ONE TIME someone voted for someone they hated over someone they liked on either show, I'll concede MAYBE it could happen again.

People vote for gameplay usually because they don't like anyone up there in the final 2 OR they really don't care (in the many cases in Survivor, for example, where they say "pick a number between 1 and 100")

Keep in mind these are still human beings and it's nearly impossible to be unbiased.

I haven't followed this season as closely as others (I've skipped a euphora of episodes). You could be right... I'm not really sure... I think we'll have to wait and see what happens if it does happen. Just saying most people thought there was no way Dick could win... no way Mike Boogie could win... that it wouldn't take Rachel threatening Howie over their friendship for Maggie to win (Howie would have voted for Ivette but Rachel said that if Howie voted for Ivette she would never talk to him again)... etc. etc.

Apart from Josh, James, and Chelsia where is this whole EVERYONE LIKES SHARON coming from? I think the other four people on the jury think she's boring and did nothing to advance herself in the game.

Many times in the game of BB or Survivor and say they are voting for the person that played the best game. (even if they were back stabbed by that person)

I don't think the evil doers will necessarily vote for Sharon.

bamm!

against dani i knew dick would win

dani was one egging him on with his behavior

Many times in the game of BB or Survivor and say they are voting for the person that played the best game. (even if they were back stabbed by that person)

allison4 and danielle3 would have one bb then

You guys are picking bad examples. Both Danie AND Dick were disliked. So they picked the one they thought played better. Both Boogie and Erica were disliked, so they picked the one with the better game.

What we are talking about here is someone who is loved and someone who is hated, not two people who are hated or two people that jury voters are indifferent about.

Like I said, just name once where someone who was genuinely liked or loved by the majority lost over someone who was hated by the majority and I'll concede it could happen again.

Archived