Adam

CeCiMom

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would NOT worry about Adam. He is already a shoe in for the F2!

No matter who wins, they will take him. Ryan for the Boy power thing and Sheila for saving her butt. If he himself wins, he then loses votes in the jury. He is better off sitting back and letting Ryan and Sheila fight it out.

He just has to stay away from doing anything stupid.

What If Adam Is a refined, Grand Master Level Chess Playing, Humanitarian with several advanced degrees in Rocket Science that has recently written a best selling novel on the importance of etiqutte and social refinement in the 21st Century...

And he is just playing a nose picking, ball rolling, foul mouthed, gibberish spewing, unemployed, drug using neanderthal just to win the game?

What If Adam Is a refined, Grand Master Level Chess Playing, Humanitarian with several advanced degrees in Rocket Science that has recently written a best selling novel on the importance of etiqutte and social refinement in the 21st Century...

And he is just playing a nose picking, ball rolling, foul mouthed, gibberish spewing, unemployed, drug using neanderthal just to win the game?

:hahohi::hahohi:

The above wins best theory of BB9 award!!!!! :faint:

:animated_bouncy:

In real life Adam is not a PR manager for autism and he was only a damn low level telemarkter that soliciated calls and has not worked doing it for 3 months.

Rememeber he caused a stink with saying retarted so I would safetly assume with these facts that Adam is not too chic or refined. ;)

oh come on, give a bro a break,lololol :giggle:

Very good move by Adam to get rid of Sharon and do so in a way to not piss Ryan off.

I'm sure he was planning to have that kind of talk with Ryan the whole time but was hoping to do so after the Power of Veto Ceremony to ensure his safety. Obviously with the Veto then Eviction like that he had to do it beforehand or Ryan would be angry and want him out. It was obviously a risk having that discussion since he risked Ryan saying "F it" and putting Adam up in place of Sharon but he was able to convince him and in turn all but guaranteed his spot in the final two. Good move Adam.

I feel Adam wanted to keep Sheila all along but was afraid to anger Ryan. I also feel DR was trying to talk them both into keeping Sheila and they may have helped Adam convince Ryan. Ryan agreed so quickly.

nothing is ever obvious about these people, they say one thing and do another, all the time, until it happens no one will know.

If Adam throws it, the best he can do is second place. He can't beat Ryan.

My advice would be for him to try to win. If he wins, then take Shelia to the finals with him. He'll have Ryan's jury vote. If Adam ejects sheila, sheila might to too pissed off to to give Adam her jury vote.

well you are just a ball of excitement . I really at this point am ready for it to be over, and I cannot bear the thought of Ryan winning a dime, uggh

love, love, love you wicked,lololol, it is a yawn isn't it??

Archived