Adam

CeCiMom

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

adam in his speech to ryan seem real nervous that maybe ryan was having second thoughts

Well Adam just won himself 500K I just hope he doesn't let Sheila interfere in his spending ...

Adam is set up for free BJs and 46 year old sex for as long as his winnings lasts ... I have no doubt that Sheila will lay the guilt trip on Adam trying to convince him she is the one responsible for his win

I hope he wins, I just don't think he got the votes.

Adam might have a chance if he can handles the Jury questions well.

My thinking is that Ryan played the women better, and will be getting their votes.

Sheila most definately will not be giving Adam Bj's that is a real stretch and just a nasty thing to say, I am just taken back by the things I am reading tonight

I found a couple of interesting web articles on Adam and the Autism Foundation thing:

http://bigbrother9.net/big-brother-9-autis...candal-warning/

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/charity...months-6603.php

I claim no responsibility for the content or accuracy. Just thought they were interesting.

I'm wondering.........how funny would it be if BB says "there was a million dollar grand prize for the surviving couple" (that they split) ON TOP OF any money they win once the jury decides. :animated_scratchchin: I'd laugh my bum off watching Adam kick himself. :animated_rotfl:

I really hate that I hear Adam talk about coke so much. I mean seriously, his family looked very normal and they told him they watch everything why does he go on and on about it and then talk about how he can't wait to get some at the wrap party. Who is this guy anyways..... I hope Ryan wins.

what Marty says

Okay how in the crap can adam's twig and/or berries itch as much as they do? His hand is down his pants constantly when he knows the whole country can see, plus his mom. I don't even want to imagine what he has going on down there. It must be a red fiery irritated mess down there. Some sort of STD has got to be going on after listening to the stories he's told.

hey everyone! Soooo glad this season is almost over!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORST!!!!!

Anyhow, someone mentioned under another topic, that they thought Adam possibly lost the Final HOH on purpose.

I think he absolutely did! I forget which question this happened on but he knew Ryan would get it right, so he gave the wrong answer. I also thought I saw him say something about this to Ry right after it was over. Anyone see this???

He did not want to win because he would have had to make a decision between his "bromance" & Amber (oops...I mean Sheila) :bigcry:

Off topic..... I had to mute her when she was whining to Julie! Wow... she is pathetic!!!!! :cookoo:

I agree Fluff, something isn't right with that itching situation.

And who spits that much? As if all of the itching, picking, spitting, mumbling, hacking wasn't vile enough I read where he said he hopes Josh gets cancer and dies?!?! Apparently all that Bible reading didn't work.

With all their talk about how to spend their money no one has mentioned taxes. Interesting. I have a premonition (got it from Natalie) that Old Itchy Baller may meet Surviver 1's Richard in the Federal Pen. Have fun boys!

I wouldn't be surprised if an IRS rep is there or something like that. Usually there's some kind of form or other they have to sign that ensures they understand what they have to pay in taxes, etc. And all of those prizes (value of) get added in the mix as well as earnings from being on the show, etc.

What got me last night was when Baller called the jury 'heathens' and I'm thinking huh? Look in the mirror, dude! He who casts the first stone...

What bugs me is that I really liked Adam up until this point when it seems his true colors are shining through.

Archived