Adam

CeCiMom

I was hoping BBinMiami! Good to hear. I haven't been able to keep up with the feed transcripts or BBAD. ANd the few times I do tune I keep hearing this "bros" crap. I'm like "OMG" I hope he isn't crazy enough to keep Ryan. Adam will definately win 500 K if he takes Sheial. Sheila has been so worthless in this game. Even as she's recapping events tonight with Adam and Ryan she is still lying about the events.Making herself try and look like a saint ( GAG! ) I hate it that I had to watch her all season! So thank goodness baller is playing Ryan!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you BBin Miami! Another quick question...I know Adam had like two packs of cigs left a couple of weeks ago? Is he completely out now? If so...is he doing anything for it...patch...gum..etc.???

Guest nerorowan

I saw a patch on Adam's arm earlier. I wish they would give them some ciggies though. I am also really disgusted when he blows his nose in the shower. I have never seen that man use an actual tissue to blow his nose. His poor mother must be mortified! :o

Brooklyn - I mean like a genius level IQ as a kid and an inability to relate socially to his peers due to his advanced intellectual ability causing him to be a social outcast with little ability to interact in a normal way and probably causing underachievement and a craving for approval.

mjcs - Adam and Ry were talking earlier about getting a limo after the after party and going to the gas station to get cigs and 40oz Miller Lites! *LOL* I bet he smokes the second he can.

Those guys are too crazy! LOL. Your right, he mosy likely will. He's sounding irritated with Sheila right now on BBAD. I can't believe baller thinks she would win over him. Doesn't he think Ryan would win over him???

I just posted Sheila's rant word for word in the live feed board. *LOL* She was a b!tch to him again. He told Ryan that Ry had better win because he was feeling sorry for her!

I'll bet the real Adam is much more sensitive than most think and I think he's also probably interested in much more than partying and the "Geesh" girls! *LOL*

I don't know who the "real" Adam is....but all that nose-picking and ball scratching sure seems to come natural to him. If it is an act.......he good at it!

I sure hope he and Sheila to go to the F2.

:pixiedust:

As it said in his letter from home, the ball scratching and nose picking are genuine Adam! *LOL*

ewwww! I guess I missed that part!

:pixiedust:

It's so funny to me, a few weeks back I couldn't stand Adam at all......then the whole crying in the HoH with James thing happened & I realized he was a good guy (imagine thinking the HG's have feelings?) Anyhoo, I'm pulling for Adam with Ryan or with Sheila! :party_smilie:

Go Adam, Go Sheila :dance2:

I wonder if we will know anything at all before the show, I'm skeered,lol

Archived